Folio thread

Post and give advive on folios.

Been holding fun since 400ish sats, concinced it can still 2x when main product launches in a month.

Trx wqs bouy at 950 sats going to dump it asap, and would like to trade that +my ether for something.

BNB is a comfy hold and gets used to pay my fees anyway, not sure if i want it

Any tips?

Just started yesterday. Learning from my mistakes so the extra transaction fees really got me. But when I buy as straight as possible, I still get hit with 3 different fees. Coinbase purchase fee, sending from Coinbase fee, and I believe there are trading fees on the exchanges. Am I doing something wrong? But basically I spent 25 dollars for the purpose of Ripple and 30 Dollars for the purpose of ICON.
I bought Ripple because it was over 20% down which I thought was the trick to buying. Buying a dip and waiting for it to inevitably go back up. Is that wrong? And ICON just because I listened to Veeky Forums hype.

Euro poorfag. Got in with 300 eur last month. Going good I guess (no real idea what im doing - just following biz shills), jelly of real moon stuff. What am I doing wrong/could do better?

Any tips besides yelling at me for being too conservative?

if you're investing $50 you're gonna need to go all in on shitcoins.

Shiggy

screenshot from yesterday but I AM BLEEDING BOYS.

I'm just trying to make it. Haven't fucked up too badly yet.

Dump everything else than icx, for the rest of the month and meet me at the yachtclub. Xlm is a good buy right now too.

You gonna make it bruh

With mine keep in mind I put my eth into lamden ico and is currently worth 200 ETH
I really want to hit £2m by summer

What qualifies as a shitcoin? Being under 1 dollar?

I should probably cut down on FUN and be more safe but I just can't, I bought in at 10 cents.

Mirin, you will hit 5m easily if markets doesn't crash but who knows what happens.

I'm curious how much fiat you guys have put toward your investments. Unless you've already cashed out your principle and investing with pure profit. I'm $55 dollars in so far.

rate my shitcoins

remember to take profits from pumped coins and put them into unpumped coins, risk management is key. don't fall in love with your coins. don't be controlled by your emotions, big mistake. if you wanna make it, you gotta play it right.

Thanks for the reminder

:[

What's a pumped coin?

yh with every step i get closer to freedom from wageslavery the more nervous i get

debating selling some xlm but idk, think i need to be in less coins as well

Some zcl and campus

Plz r8

Would it be smart to make a large watchlist on Delta and set alarms for each coin dipping 20%?

Which app is this?

delta

Send from GDAX (same company as coinbase) they cover fees

Advice?? 19 years old tryna retire at 25

Wow thats one less fee. Thank you sir.

it's (retirement @25) not going to happen for you user you are way too late but you can get yourself maybe 100k by then. be patient

ew you actually own link? lol

Pardon the eth just put that into REQ

Don't worry. You'll be fine if you continue to hold ICON until the end of the month.

Going hardmode

Honestly just trying to hit 10k by the end of the year, want to get into riskier shit once I have a bit more wiggle room. Sitting on .5 bitcoin and 1 eth as well

Been in almost a year
From .02 to .07 to .009 to .09.

Need at least a few hundred
Get a job

i refuse to believe this

Well, I started with $41 two days ago. I'll have hundreds in a week

started with 450€ 10 days ago. Went up to 3700€ yesterday morning, im sad

Rate please

I started with 55 yesterday. Good luck friend.

Any advice? Started with $250 a week and a half ago.

this is completely untrue, do you actually think you can't make 2m+ off crypto in 5 years? You easily can

Depends on how much you put into it. Most of us are poor and can only put in 100 dollars every week.

I love Cryptopia

Started with about $1k, not bad

Snatched trx at 100€, should I still HODL?

What do you guys think? I'm in most things long, but looking to sell off btc and xrp after they bump up a bit

100 dollars every week is more than plenty. I went from $220 to 1.8k in a week and a half and the gains are exponential. It's about how smart you are and what coins you go into and chasing moons, not how much USD you shovel in monthly.

With that low capital you should be all inning on moon missions, not holding shit for the long term.

go into CEFS dummy

shill me an ICO