WE MOONING.

POST ARK MEMES, NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drown the non-believers. the ark has set sail

should i buy some now

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD. FAGGOT.

Damn it really is. Feels good to have bought in at $4. Shame I only have 63 Ark tho.

isn't it too late for me?

If you hate money it is.

$100 by June.

Lol I sold ARK for a loss to fomo into NEO at its then ATH, the next day ARK went 3x. I held those bags for months. This project's success serves as a reminder of my stupidity, which is hopefully more valuable than the ~4k or so I would have made if I had held.

This makes me feel better about my pissy 500. I wanted to be a 1k+ Chad but was too late.

Holy shit, why would you FOMO into NEO after it already blew up a few weeks ago?

what makes you say that? what's so good about ark compared to stellar

Ark sucks. 30% is a pump? Jesus I wish I never held these bags and I never listened to biz after the first pump. You know what made me buy it?

>what other coin has a pen tester

That was literally the reason I bought it.

ARK IS THE REAL DEAL.

>tfw left the ark at 53k
>I was even that one autist who spammed "God punishes those who leave the Ark" in every thread

Oh well. To Arkies who never left, there is an almost 5k sat difference in price between bittrex and binance, if you would like to use this chance for arbitration.

aight pajeet let's go get some butter chicken and garlic naan

This was back when NEO was like $35 and ARK was about a dollar. ARK hadnt done shit for a while and I grew impatient so I fomo'd into NEO right as it peaked.

Buy in the next dip. I'd put bets on it going below $8 at least one more time

Ah, that's before my time, I got into Ark at around $3.50 unfortunately.

Every night I dream about buying hundreds of thousands at ICO price.

>buy high sell low
we are preparing your official Veeky Forums membership card now

>if you would like to use this chance for arbitration
You'll never pull it off imo. Waiting out those 51 confirmations after the exchange actually bothers to make the transaction is torture.

How many of you are not getting delegate payments ???

What's so special about this stupid coin?!?!

If you actually care read reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/ for a quick rundown.

thanks user

I'm not done yet. I just sold my NEO right as it started going up to buy a literal scan coin on cryptopia.

anyone know where to buy it for one who does not have a account on Binance/Bitrex/Cryptopia since they closed all the registration ?

>there is people on this board who actually believe this spammer

>TFW bought in at 7k

You can all suck my MASSIVE bags.