By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017...

>By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017. Maybe it got you thinking that you might want to be a Bitcoin millionaire yourself? Easy, right? Just head over to the local 7Eleven and buy a few Bitcoins and sock them away so you might have something to bequeath to your pets, right? Well not so fast, because the creators of Bitcoin have devised a process to obtain Bitcoins that is so convoluted and obtuse that the only explanation for implementing such a process is that it was meant to be exclusionary. Take two seconds to see who owns Bitcoins and who does not and it becomes painfully obvious what groups of people were meant to be excluded. Women and People of Color.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/bitcoin-s-gender-divide-could-be-a-bad-sign-experts-say-1.4458884
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Here is just a smattering of terms a hopeful Bitcoin owner is required to understand before venturing out to purchase their very own handy-dandy Bitcoin: Blockchain, Nodes, Forking, and Wallets. Is your head spinning? Mine was too. So how is it that Bitcoins are so disproportionately owned by CIS white males? Why is it that they are the only ones that get to participate in the greatest wealth generator of this century?

>Historically, CIS white males have been afraid of competition. To rid themselves of competition they exclude certain groups of people from participating. It’s simple economics. If fewer people own Bitcoins the Bitcoins become more valuable. Now if everyone was able to have a Bitcoin and be rich then the CIS white males wouldn’t have all that money that they don’t even need. See why they don’t want you to have a Bitcoin? This is fundamentally how oppression works.

>Now I want you to do a simple thought experiment. Take a look at your skin and ask yourself if you are a POC. Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month. Then ask yourself if you own any Bitcoins. If you answered ‘YES’ to either of the first two questions and ‘NO’ to the third then CONGRATULATIONS you are being systematically oppressed! Good job society. Real. Good. Job there.

>The creators of Bitcoin didn’t think of me though when they were making their stupid computer money. I’m a crafty little minx (:

>being excluded
>daddy white male won't let me in!

Is this real?

>I employed the help of an ally. A CIS (just go with me here) Asian male who is well-versed in cryptocurrency. His name is Peter. I sat down with Peter so he could help me get a Bitcoin. After Peter was done subjecting me to the Top 5 worst mansplaining episodes of my life and after I explained to him that what he was doing to me was patriarchic bullshit and after I was convinced that his apology was genuine, we were able to proceed, gingerly.

>I told him that I wanted to hand him my credit card and I wanted him to get me $100 in Bitcoin. He said it was simple. He took my credit card. Then he said he needed my driver’s license to create my very own personal coinbase account where I would store my Bitcoin. A few hours later and I *winks seductively* was the proud owner of a Bitcoin!

>Please, sit down. You can stop clapping now (:

>In the midst of my visions of caviar and Instagrams of my legs sprawled out on the beach a horrific thought wiggled its way into my brain. To get access to my Bitcoins I had to use the privilege of my driver’s license. If you need a driver’s license to get Bitcoins then what HELL are POC supposed to do? I felt sick. I knew all the hoops I had to jump through to get a Bitcoin. I couldn’t imagine how impossible it must be for POC to get access to Bitcoins even if they had an ally like Peter.

No. No search results except on Veeky Forums.

>I eventually came to the conclusion that my ownership of my Bitcoin made me an active participant in the oppression of POC. So I instructed Peter to sell my Bitcoin. I made a handsome profit of $200, which I promptly donated to a charity that serves POC.

>So what are we supposed to do? How do we deal with this inequality?

>The only solution is to protest and boycott any person or business that deals in cryptocurrencies that are not fully inclusive. We also need to lobby to outlaw any use of cryptocurrencies. We do this until we can find allies that can make a cryptocurrency that truly gives access to all.

You know guys this is actually a real issue. You see. Exchanges don't operate in countries that have people of colour in them. Coinbase only operates in the EU and US. Just like a bunch of other exchanges. Bittrex and other exchanges
also randomly shut down accounts belonging to people with an IP address from a country with people of colour.

>doesn't invest in it
>cries racism when they don't have any

for fucks sake, BUY SOME THEM. what will people call racist or sexist next?

>Excludes PoC
>Invented by PoC

Really boggles the jimmies.

Huh? I feel like asian men are better at btc than us

>be Mexican American
>read this
>not excluded, not bitching, just trying to git good like everyone else

Liberalism was a mistake.

You have to go back

>the creators of Bitcoin have devised a process to obtain Bitcoins that is so convoluted and obtuse that the only explanation for implementing such a process is that it was meant to be exclusionary.
Translation: "Women and niggers are too stupid to buy bitcoin"

In all seriousness, it would be great for women and low iq minorities to get involved in btc. So many bag holders... could easily 5x whatever you are going to make this year if they get involved.

>Mexican American
you call yourself that? i thought the nomenclature was "people almost blessed with colour".

>Exchanges don't operate in countries that have people of colour in them
I guess you haven't been to europe in a while. Literally half of middle east moved in.

You have to go back

Gr8 b8 m8.

This article isn t real is it

Sorry but I am in Germany and coinbase works here, so your argument is shit

Link to article??

Oh nvm OP fabricated the article

Its not real user....

>Here is just a smattering of terms a hopeful Bitcoin owner is required to understand before venturing out to purchase their very own handy-dandy Bitcoin: Blockchain, Nodes, Forking, and Wallets. Is your head spinning? Mine was too
is this nigger serious? understanding what 4 words means makes his head spin??

niggers are retarded

OP try to publish this article, please. It would really help the poor poc and women

asian woman here

but im a black woman.
its not that effing hard.

Tits with time stamp and shoe on the head or gtfo

>woman here
same

I hope that this thread won't get deletet by faggot mods.

TL;DR: White guys are smarter than nogs and roasties.

>Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month.

WOW, are xem implying that only a woman can have a bleeding vagina? That is utter thought crime and should be punished.

So they're literally admitting that niggers and women are too fucking stupid to click a fucking button on a website. Reminds me of the whole Voter ID thing.

Not really, I just call myself American, but I had to identify as something for the sake of this thread.
Sorry, no.

It's good, very good. Just look at all the (You) gains!
But here
>Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month.
You dun goofed. Larping as a third wave inclusionary raddfemme tumblerina and tying gender to genitals is a really amateur mistake.

Having a feminine dick doesn't make you a woman.

Also how obsessed do you have to be with sjws to write a fake article as long as this, dude chill sjws are retarded they don't need you to discredit them..

Ah the classic POL game of making sources up to prove a fake point. Good job OP 0/10.

kek

FOR PEOPLE CALLING THIS FAKE
The OP is probably bullshit, but the opinion isn't

cbc.ca/news/business/bitcoin-s-gender-divide-could-be-a-bad-sign-experts-say-1.4458884

Ann shouldn't have bought confido

>be black
>type coinbase.com into browser
>try to buy btc
>remember i'm poor and black

i guess they've got a point.

Actual black person here. There are tons of people of color and women in crypto. This article is silly.

Is this real life? What the fuck.

Yes.

> black
> person
pick one

Being Asian I love how Asians don't count as PoC just because they are not retarded.

Ah, sorry. I guess I should be thinking ahead about what I strive to be.

I meant black transhumanist post human god. ETH and REQ will facilitate my grand apotheosis, child. I'll stand above the rest of you "person(s)" and watch as our Artificial General Intelligence brings ruin to your precious pre post scarcity economies.

Menopausal grils don’t bleed once a month

Still, 10/10 so far

I guess everybody is getting raped in the future.

yes, even more discriminated than whites in some sectors of work & education in North america as we are too over saturated if left with a free market... kinda funny how liberals are deliberately and openly racist against asians by their own definition yet nobody calls them out lol.

Negro here i got in with 11k sitting at 42k now.

The roasties and niggers don’t deserve this money

The discord pump group that is unstoppable..

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

kek, but they're probably going to enter the market very soon this year when theres a one stop solution app or something created so they can buy bitcoin, exchange into shit coin and cash out from just 1 place. but i think its a good thing they enter and boost up the price of our holdings, we know when to get out and hold alot better just from being burnt a few times, and witnessing than normies have.

>coinbase account where I would store my Bitcoin

>Storing your coin in coinbase
>Storing your coin in an account associated with your ID
It's like you guys don't even care about the true purpose of bitcoin. To protect your identity and trade anonymously. It's almost like you guys are just in it for the money.

>women and black people are just as smart as white people

>wah it's too complex for women and black people to get into crypto

Original response.
.t stable genius like very smart

plenty of black men in crypto.
i've know street dudes investing in normie-base.

Can you imagine how much easier it will be to make millions when these people, who are to fucking stupid to buy bitcoin can buy my shitbags at an ATH?

Ohh Lord Jesus, thank you for these times.

>boggles the jimmies
What does this feel like?

>answered yes to all 3
That being said, anyone want to my bitcoin daddy?

>bitcoin
>anonymous and private

lol

still fun tho

>Identifying as negro

Women and nonwhites confirmed retarded

post blurry pusi

>Blockchain, Nodes, Forking, and Wallets. Is your head spinning?

Yes, my feeble black woman brain could not possibly begin to comprehend those 4 words. And its not like there's anyway to learn what they mean. Its da voodoo.

kek

>The fewer people who own (and therefore must buy) Bitcoin the more valuable they are
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Be colored as fuck
>confusion

Why are people so retarded? Literally as easy as signing up for facebook, and assuming you're not a mong and have a bank account this shit is easy money

>poc excluded from the cryptocurrency boom

people in singapore are profiting like crazy due to 0% capital gains tax

>ayyo cracka ass white male, how you gettin dem bitC's?
>AHAHHAA, like I'd ever tell you, oppressed PoC and/or female!
>Damn dey jez keepin us down forever.

Black... Negro
user...

>computers are racist

That is the argument that is being peddled here. These people are too lazy and/or stupid to learn computers and IT so they just cry "racism" instead of actually trying to learn something new

>No capital gains tax
Does this apply to anyone? (e.g. visitors)

Confirmed.

Women are inferior to men.

Non-whites are inferior to whites.

Confirmed.

White Males are the ideal human beings. We've evolved to be the best version of mankind. This is just more proof.

Im so jealous, i wish I could live in a 3rd world country too!

Because they are genetically inferior sub-humans who have a much lower IQ than us.

Eh, I don't agree with this. Maybe in some cases.

Most of the time its just laziness and unwillingness to learn something new.

In either case its that persons fault, they should own up to it.

Bullshit. There were plenty of niggers buying drugs with Bitcoin. The clerk at the liquor store next to my house had to get rid of his bitcoin machine for this exact reason. FBI kepr asking him questions about the people that used it.

And you only paid $40?

Damn dude you got your moneys worth

>a) women and b) people of colour
>"excluded" from crypto

Based on their a) unwillingness to take risks and b) inability to comprehend complex topics

Singapore is way better than the U.S. desu.

Confido has outperformed Bitcoin over the last 40 days

>people of color being excluded

m8 pajeets are EVERYWHERE

> Non-whites are inferior to whites
Unfortunately... It's true.

All girls... black, white, asian... they were all made for the White Cock.
I'm sorry, it's just fact.
They love thinking about it. They love being around it. They want it 24 / 7. They can barely control themselves.

We have mountains of data showing the difference in IQ based on genetics in general areas of the world.

Eastern Asia? IQ = 105 to 110
Europe? = 95 to 105
Africa? = 60 to 85

This is a fact.

Yeah im sure people are breaking down the boarders to move there.

Malaysia (the country that cucked itself by being racist against the Chinese) != Singapore

Except Ann FOMOed in at ATH back in november

Democrat and *gasp* SJW here. Not even kidding.

You know what?

Fuck fucking white people. And fuck cryptocurrency, too.

I know, I know, I know. You're all laughing and mocking this shit, but let me tell how it's going down.

The Big Blue Wave is coming, and it will hit like a motherfucking tsunami in November. The Big Blue Congress WILL impeach Asshole, Pence, and make Nancy Pelosi President.

Then as our country slowly returns to sanity over the next two years, President Oprah Winfrey will be sworn in on January 20th, 2021.

That's the date every form of crypto gets banned, and little white fuckboys who refused to pay their taxes get to go to prison.

See, in your world, it's marginalized people like Muslims, women, and black kids losing their lives and their freedoms for nothing.

In ours, it's white fuckboys who've never lifted a finger in their lives rolling snake eyes. It's white middle class boomers and their snot nosed little boys who WILL have every opportunity they snatched away from brown people and girls ripped away.

That means your magic internet money, babydicks.

That means you'd better cash the fuck out tomorrow and leave the US forever.

Because your world is dying. And when it ours comes, it won't be Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. It will be so hard on you it'll make Mao and Stalin blush from the other side.

Any display of crude wealth, toxic masculinity, or whiteness by 2030 will literally be a Federal fucking felony.

came here to post this

This was here turn !

Trying way too hard /pol/tard

>666
We all know where this post is coming from.
See . You are defeated. You lost by default.

You tell 'em Hilldog, these White supremist will harrass innocent PoC anywhere WILL WE EVER BE SAFE FROM THESE DISGUSTING WH*TE MALES? OH MY GOD

BITCOIN IS RACIST AND SEXIST