Is this hell?

Is this hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=raiblocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you did not sell it above 30$ you are fucking retard

It is the highest grade of paradise akhi.

XRB is fucking trash, I hope you didnt actually bought any lol.

Wrong

getting extreme JUSTment from this retarded pajeet coin

Just keep hanging on. I’m not selling this baby until we hit $100B mkt cap srs

No, hell is other people

Will have to do better FUD than that bum. See you at 1000$+ end of year.

all the haters here show why Veeky Forums is full of poorfags.

Even if raiblocks is pajeet garbage.
It got 52% of votes on the Binance Vote and will be added in the next few days, officially confirmed by binance.

Right now its traded on some weird little exchanges.

Only a brainlet isn't able to make the connection that a semi-normie exchange like binance will create a huge demand for Raiblocks... again doesn't matter what it will do in 4 weeks.

Its a super easy way to make a quick flip...

but go ahead shill your funfair bs... coin...

btw. funfair is only liked by autists, only autists think that degenerate gamblers and housewifes (those are 95% of the online gambling customers) care about "provably fair odds" lols

ontop of the funfair cunts
who would win a trillion dollar gambling imperium all around the world
or some ERC20 shit token

I cannot for the life of me figure out all of the FUD on Veeky Forums for XRB. Out of the coins in the top 20 it’s one of the few that has:

>working product
>works as advertised

Then I see a billion threads over TRON mooning when it’s a total scam coin. Wtf?

just relax and prepare for "apologize" threads
we're all gonna make it

i like you

Says the guy who bought shitty XRB instead of superior IOTA.

>>works as advertised

Except it's not really decentralized. KYS

How so?

First of all it went 20x in a month so it's bound to correct, secondly it has lots of vulnerabilities such as you can ddos it, thirdly there are better, cheaper alternatives that arent buggy (skycoin to name one).

Haven't you noticed? It's all about empty promises and tweets now.

>agreed, wouldn’t argue that
>it would be damn near impossible to spam the network because each transaction requires a small POW before it can be sent.
>Better how? Cheaper than $0? I’ve sent at least a dozen transactions over the past month and never experienced any “bugs”. What’s buggy?

your iota doesent work and is not decentralized either
you gotta upgrade your FUD drivers soyota boy

Just like XRB but with more partnerships and real world usage.

XRB and IOTA have different use cases. They’re not in competition

Why did you buy above 5 dollars?
That's it, you're late to the party, move on

#2 Raiblocks has the potential to be a top5 Coin.

The absolute killer app of decentralised cryptoassets that are secured by a blockchain or smth similar is MONEY.

So while every coin tries to be a Swiss Army Knife, Raiblocks wants to be a scalpel. Only used for one purpose.
No smartcontracts, no fancy bs that normies won't care about.

BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR, XRP, ADA etc. they all fail to be a potential worldwide currency.
Worldwide means to be able to serve the pajeets, Rodrigezes and Omolombos of this World.

Those poorfags can't afford even 5cent in transaction fees.
But there are 4 Billion of those poorfags, and they each have few hundred dollars to their name in a fucked government with avg. 15% inflation.

Those are the people that will be the true early adopters.

Here Raiblocks is already extremly popular in Venezuella, they are the prime example of poorfags with a retarded gov.
And they cant afford 40$ BTC fee or 2$ ETH fees.
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=raiblocks

Furthermore, Raiblocks will rebrand itself in the coming days to be better marketable for normies.

7000 tx/s is already possible.

They have a true shot for a 1T$ currency because they are able to serve 4B poorfags and still stay decentralized.

learn how to green text you fucking plebbitor
kill yourself nigger

well if you wouldnt be a complete moron you would know that xrb and iota do 2 different things
the kicker is xrb works as intended while iota is vaporware run by manchilds that larp on twitter and social media 24/7 without fixing their shitty tangle

K

This is the reason I'm locked in from $3 and not letting go. Its going to $100 and then to $600. But from there I don't know. All I know is that XRB is like ETH in January of 2016, and could easily 35x

Didn't you see the thread with early investors who had 10+ millions $ worth of XRB and who are slowly dumping ?

Even if the market doesn't panic it'll take months before they're done cashing out.

are they gonna keep the same logo w/ nano