So I made a list, what would be the most profitable, what do YOU think is a really strong hold?

So I made a list, what would be the most profitable, what do YOU think is a really strong hold?

Achain
Bulwark (BWK)
Embers (MBRS)
B2B (B2B)
Qwark (QWARK)
Oceanlab (OCL)
SmartMesh (SMT)
Payfair (PFR)
PoSW Coin (POSW)
Lamden (TAU)
Upfiring (UFR)
FlypMe (FYP)
Opus (OPT)
AppCoins (APPC)
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Incent (INCNT)
Privatix (PRIX)
BitBoost (BBT)
Hubii Network (HBT)
ColossusCoinXT (COLX)
ALQO (ALQO)

Opus because its market cap is currently tiny and it has a working product about to launch

i invested in these two days ago.

Browsing Veeky Forums and looking for shills

Probably good returns in a month

COLX, still has a small market cap and privacy coins are in style. Works better than Verge and has reliable developers, and is getting added to bigger exchanges soon.

If the Kucoin application goes through, don't be surprised to see this at $.50 EOM

Did they try and apply for Kucoin?

ALQO. Small marketcap, great vision (check their Q&A on yt), pow+pos later on, very competent and transparent team (from Germany). Worth checking out imo : )

I hold three things.

Skycoin
Waves
My dick.

I've held Waves since $7.00 and since it's shot up to $12 it hasn't budged. Its always between 11.50-13.50. Once their decentralized DAX starts holding more coins its gonna boom to $250 a coin easy. They already got the speed down.

Skycoin literally can only go up. They are decentralizing the internet, there will always be a need for the service because there will always be human greed trying to shutdown access to the internet and people who are fighting back. People were shocked when it went from $16 to $40 and hovered. That's not even 1/100 of it's power level.

Think of it like this, if the decentralized internet works, and you can sell coin hours you will literally be one of a couple hundred people acting as loan officers to all of china. Every single person in a country that has censored interwebs is going to want this coin.

>This

God damn OP I am fucking impressed, you have some real good shit there.

HBT, FYP are my choices. HBT my #1 pick for ridiculous profits.
God speed, looks like you've done your research.

I forgot to note that the coin is $40 a pop and its only on ONE EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW. Can you imagine what will happen when this hits binance?

TAU, PFR and DENT are the gem coins

Bit boost. Low market cap. moon mission ready

Need to add Lamden. Going 5x this month.

someone shill me on OCL

I've purchased some SMT. Seems like one of the few alt coins that can actually do something that many cant, it enables communication through two phones without an internet connection

At least for now probably Opus

Kucion application submitted

OPUS

>ERC20

>100% profits go to artists directly

>COO won Forbes' 30 under 30

>crushing deadlines, check their site

>blockchain is perfect for saving massively on infrastructure

>25 mil market cap

Opt in early ;)

PFR, OPT, COLX look promising

from that list APPC POSW TAU PRIX