Does this shit feel like a game to anyone else here? I honestly have lost all feeling to my portfolio's value...

Does this shit feel like a game to anyone else here? I honestly have lost all feeling to my portfolio's value, just thinking it's like gold in World of Warcraft and I'm making all this money through the in-game Auction House by making smart trades. I've literally turned $2500 to $45000 in under a month and I don't feel a single thing like I'd do with lesser amounts of money that would come from my paycheck for example. I feel more attached to paying $100 for a dinner than losing $2000 to a stupid trade.

Is this the way most successful investors/daytraders feel like? If you've ever posted a wojak on this board then you don't count into this group.

go shill this somewhere else

it's because you can't spend your money directly.

The market has no place for emotions.

You have become emotionless. That is a good thing. Making money should not be the object, but instead, it should be making good trades (and the money will follow).

Well done.

Do u make that money in shitcoin?
Shitcoin are purely lucky

Im only trade btc/bch and made about 7% at week trading , its pretty safe gane

Sorry bad eng

And yes i feel the same way

OP...don't feel bad. This is exactly how gamblers feel when they lose or win a ton of money. It's not truly tangible so you don't care.

tell me your secrets i wanna be like you

I feel like this is the correct explanation.

BCH is a shitcoin tho

its a good thing to not be emotional but its also because you havnt cashed out and don't physically have the money to spend yet

Good to see that people turn 2.5k into 45k and I'm sitting here having turned 4k at the beginning of December into 4k.

This is the way mate, believe me getting emotional over trading is a quick way to lose money
Just keep in mind at all times that it's all basically monopoly money until it's in your bank account

keep it a game but take out a few grand a day/week/month (depending on portfolio size) and pretend it is game upkeep or something.

since early December? wow. you are bad at this. stop day-trading then and just hold something.

tip:
if you put in a low amount (1-5k) and you have amounted at least 5x of that... cash that initial investment out and tell yourself over and over again that all you have now is play money...

the attachment to the value is gone and you actually start to do proper research, TA and go with a good gut feeling instead of listening to shills on here, plebbit delusionals or mc PnD-ffeee

I think it's a matter of you realizing that $45,000 is not a lot. I remember thinking that 1000 dollars was alot, then thinking 10,000 was a lot, then thinking 100,000 was a lot, but as these numbers go by it still feels like not enough. One time I grabbed a bunch of poker chips and laid them out across my table in rows of 10. I visualized each one as being worth $100 and spread out my net worth on the table. This made it extraordinary real. Just looking at numbers on a screen won't give you a sense of value so try something like I did to gain a perspective I'm just how much money you have right now.

It's just a number I like to see go up. Won't feel real until I begin cashing out and buying shit I guess.

Over the last 10 days I have made more money than wagecucking for a year. I still get up and fuss every morning at my job.

I feel nothing. It doesnt seem real.

45k is down payment on a rental property. Property isn't going to disappear in the crypto bubble.

Hey user. I turned $25k into $600k by holding, pretty much. The jumps from $40k to $90, and $125k to $600k were quick.

All it takes is one.

Can confirm. Turned 3.5k into 7.2k and started early dec. I do make trades but I usually always hold for at least 24 hours or more.

Would have 10k if I just held the first thing I bought.

Nice armpit you fucking subhuman

Started with 280 after fees in early December, now up to around 720. I am waiting on that next big jump from holding.

disgusting

lmao

Do you think BAT is a good hold?

I feel the same way. Sure I'd be somewhat disappointed if it disappeared, since I'm a poor neet and this is the most money I've ever had in my life. However, it's because I didn't "earn" this money, I didn't put any real effort in. I've literally made thousands in a few days by clicking buy early enough, compared to wage cucking some shit job full time for less than half that in a month... And the gains for this just exponentially increase, provided you don't make shit trades or buy high n sell low.

Jesus christ

if you could go to your closest store and pay with your shitcoin, then you would feel the gains.
Its the right mindset for gains, not giving a fuck, but it also makes you careless and you could lose a shitton, and that one you would certainly feel

Yes. I owned it at one point, but was impatient. I'm debating on buying back a smaller bag and forgetting about it.

I'm not sure BAT will ever be good for a quick flip though.

Why are pieces of it falling off?

>I feel more attached to paying $100 for a dinner than losing $2000 to a stupid trade.

>feel guilty about paying an extra $7 (fee + tip) for food delivery, on top of already inflated restaurant prices
>meanwhile I made $11k since Jan 1

What is the psychology behind this?

As long as it makes me rich in a year or two I can hold.

being raised by prudish parents, or parents who didn't spoil you. congrats user

What strategies do you trade with?Just regression to the mean, or some TA involved?

i felt the same way.my only goal has been ti gain btc. i dont buy the hodl meme. runescape tought me well in my youth and will continue to show through out my time day trading

how do you make your trades? how do you know when a coin stops mooning? give me advice

I bought 350 usd of bnty when it was .13 now it mooned to 2,200+ , however I think it will still moon more.

I am holding 1,400 xlm that I bought at .70, it has since dipped even farther. Now I was just going to hodl both but if I were to trade, I think I would take all my bnty and throw it into xlm/or some other coin dip. Is this correct or I think I will make mor money hodling bnty?

You're never getting the $100 back, but the $2000 loss in trading feels like part of the game, and it feels like you'll make it back with another trade.