Faces of Veeky Forums thread? Do your worst fags

Faces of Veeky Forums thread? Do your worst fags.

Jared? Jesus christ the resemblance is uncanny

Hey irs

Rate me

If this is really you, i guess youre pretty normal looking, your hair cut seems really strange to me though, also your lips are very pale and you dont have any undertones showing in your skin you look kinda sick because of it.

Man you faggots need to go to proper barbers. Otherwise you both look fine

my portfolio

We look alike

Big up Steve. It's a kuruption ting.

how am i looking, reddit?

me

Big up steves

kek

do yuor worst

story?

" i dont have a drug problem. actually, it's quite the opposite. I dont have a problem with any drugs. I'll try anything." - Young $teve. Kurrupt FM.

Tfw your cryptos down 20%

that's an interesting hair cut ae

>tfw i'm so desensitized to this shit that I laughed
Looks like it could be makeup so I guess my brain doesn't compute that it's real

r8 me

what are you doing on biz? go get out and impersonate 30yr old brad pitt.

Keep at it Veeky Forumsbro

Whot happened

stay korrupt anons

I fuck and murder you.
no homo.

Get a haircut or keep it off your forehead

Face came off

how am i looking biz? i have a little bit of autism but its controlable

looks like a hair helmet. he should spend some of his crypto earnings on a barber

holy shit slick that hair back you look like a retard

What’s up, dumbfucks
R8 me

another one

don't call me a pajeet

She drank expired milk :(

ok pooinloo

ive become a sandnigger. i dont shave my beard or go to the barber anymore, too busy daytrading. the only thing I do is buy high-end designer clothing online because that doesn't require me to leave my chair. my girlfriend of 3 years left me because I wouldn't meet her any longer. im emotionless, the whores are better at sucking dick anyway.

Is this a meme I'm unaware of? They're literally both the same person.

I sold all my FUN

man like Beats
Not Dre Beats, two-step beats
Junglist beats, Kurupt FM's Beats
Roche's beats, Little Craig's beats
Hit you in the head with the bass and the beats

ITT give me your selfie so I can get into your binance account?

swede?

jesus, how is your id brown man... you look too normal - not scam tier for a indian guy

? Where u are

I love this new crypto makes you a soulless monster meme. Didn't normies use to say the same about stock market sharks?

meme? MEME? this is my FUCKING life. I dropped out of law school and because of that, my parents kicked me out of their house. I rent an apartment ($4k/month) so I can daytrade some more. whores are more expensive now because I ask them to visit my apartment instead of me visiting them. wish I would've never joined crypto. i miss my family, my girlfriend, law school, i miss being a poorfag. it's lonely at the top.

steves from pjdn? loved that show

buh BAM
lyrical blow to the jaw

you're trying too hard, newfag

He sold link at ATL

sup, bruv?

wish was just ''trying''. wish it was just a ''joke''.

How much have you got and for how long have you been rich? For me it doesn't feel like I appreciate my newfound wealth. I'm thinking of going out to travel the world, maybe travel would help you?

Thanks, this is Steve Stamp here, glad you like my work. I actually write the show. I'm just getting into crypto, any tips?

That's me. Lost it all, help.

7 digits. I don't want to do anything besides trading because this goldmine will run out soon. im trying to reap as much as possible before the marketwide correction occurs. if i have made enough money to never work again i will travel the world, if i haven't, i will go back to law school

>dude, i am high af right now

Very cute, too bad it's not you.

fat albanian/10

Steves clean your bedding up mate.

A safe long term hold would be ETH.

balding pajeet/10

holy fuck youre almost as sexy as me. nice cdg sweater, too.

too bad you're a fucking self-deprecating faggot

If you have 100BTC+ I wanna meet you

no pajeets

How long do you reckon until this is done? Do you think the crypto market will slowly build up after the big crash?

Show me how do faggots that post MOOOOOOMYYYY threads look like. i wanna see em

also whales

On le bus

I honestly can't tell if male or female

It will probably be like the dot-com bubble, boom then correct and turn into a more mature less volatile market.

I'm sure you will still have penny-cryptos shitcoin markets or something though.

dont think too far in to the future, buy mooncoins (shitcoins 10x/100x) and profit (dont get too greedy)

i dont care, its the internet, people can know Im an insecure beta-cuck here. in bars/clubs I act like the cocky confident alpha-male. i just want to be myself.

*record scratch*
You is probably wonding why i got here right

not until you stand up straight and we see that ass disappear and redistribute its wealth into a belly paunch

Rate me Veeky Forums
I'm pretty /comfy/

Not for at least another 2 years minimum, and we are just getting started. We are not even at 1 trill market cap yet, we have a lot of gains and ways to go

literally wojakface. kek.

I’m not pink today
Today was a good day

Taking a shit for you guys

you look like gay bam bajingo from the kick ass

profit, don't get too greedy?
What does that mean?

gayest thing ive ever seen on Veeky Forums congrats

helllo chad

I have 1,134 ETH

Not showing my face though :^)

Good old murderin' John