Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>investment?

Devalues quickly. Just pump and dump it

Just fap
It's cheaper

Absolutely. If you're willing to marry a Christian girl. That means you'll probably need to start going to church as well. It's for the best.

no

More like a good unfunded liability

Women/girls are literally the worst investment.
You're better off hinting at women that you have money which will reel them in and then dump them when you're done with them.

Reminder that about 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Don't give in.

Gfs are historically better at sucking cock. Trade accordingly

>investment
Your woman and your house are your biggest liabilities.

i agree wit senpai over here. it cost to much to have girl better off with prostitutes or fapping it.

>Another Christfag thread

STFU already

if you are naive enough to buy into God, love and marriage, why the fuck are you here, the arse end of internet with pedos, faggots and other degenerates? Take your holier than though, sucking on Christ cock talk someplace else

If you know how to manage them and find one you like then yes.
It's basically free and provide a lot.

Mine earns more money than me and gives me rimjobs. I cook and be nice to her when she has PMS.

Just go for the occasional hooker, OP.

Best to lease, desu senpai

nut n go

dump her and join this discord j4jGxV2

>marry a retard that believes in a sky wizard
no thanks

Invest in a house and stay single.

>hurr durr thousands of years of christianity, which is the foundation of western society you enjoy today, can be reduced to the stupid phrase "sky wizard"

oy vey the jews are so persecuted.
christians should send 25 a month for blankets, bread, and medicine....
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU

give your crypto gains to the jews...

Enjoy your roasties and hookers. My wife cooks all meals, cleans, stays at home and doesn't ever leave unless she's going out with me. Oh and she's 9/10.

My 8 years younger bf makes a half of what I make.

>it's the foundation of our society, therefore it must be the truth

It can be if you aren't a total cuck. My girlfriend sends me almost the entirety of her paycheck minus some spare cash for her pocket every 2 weeks. It goes straight to savings/bills. I manage all our finances because she doesn't want to. It works out and makes sure she contributes her fair share.

Plus, I can still maintain the blue pilled illusion of paying for her in public, even though in reality I'm just paying for her with some of her own money.

women always want something from you, so you better get something from her. worst case scenario, you tied.

idk my gf wasn't that expensive. I got to fuck her a lot, she cooked me food, and then she broke my heart. my heart was worthless so it didn't matter.

i just fuck girls now

two days ago my gf told me to put some money into SALT and KMD. she has no fucking idea what they do.. next morning I wake up, check the charts.. they're up 20% and 30% respectively.

tells me she wants me to invest all her leftover money, we're both broke af, she comes from a really poor household, has been working a job, but sometimes 2 jobs while simultaneously getting her masters degree.

she lent me money on a lot of occasions despite being broke herself. works her fucking ass off while I sit here and trade, trying for us both to make it.

that's the bottom line. if you find the right person, it can quite literally be the best investment (of your most precious ressource: time) in your entire life. I know you subhumans are mostly jaded robots, but it really is true. the right girls, they're out there. but they sure as fuck won't settle for some autistic, insecure loser with no personality and no ambition in life besides muh lamboland xD

subscribe to my blog faggots

I'm with a 17 year old and we've been together since she was 15. The first huge we hug out I got her to smoke dmt and we started fucking pretty soon after.
I was 23

At least one of these things is untrue.

all these things an advanced sexrobot could do for you, too. you've missed the entire point of relationships. but I guess that always happens with the muh tradishunal christian wife :^) faggots

that "something" can just be making her laugh about your dick jokes, or emotional support, or a good dicking, or bringing some stability to her life, or, y'know, just fucking talking

Wrong

>The first huge we hug out I got her to smoke dmt and we started fucking pretty soon after.

you sound like you're still on something

So you're a drug-addicted pedo predator

Congrats, loser.

"she"'s not "technically" a woman

DING DING DING

this is why drugs are bad, kids.

If all you want is to get a decent blowjob, then you're better off with a boyfriend. No homo.

> implying you can easily "invest" in a gf like OP's picture...

> He hasnt read Aquinas
Stay hopeless, robot

Funny thing is, this retard will be the first person to complain about Muslims and how they're "backwards" and "treat women like shit"

All religion is for weak-willed faggots. Grow up already.

so you're a salty pedo that can't get drugs and rages online.

congrats, loser

I get bored really fast with a cunt after I had her, just want to dump her instantly and replace through a new one but they‘re getting butthurt and clingy and its hard to get away from them. I even had cunts stalk me, its annoying.
Long term I wouldn‘t hold a roastie, they get wrinkly and saggy, or fat. Just not worth it in the long run.

>TFW no gf
>still have hardcore ear-shattering sex with female roommate every day
>might get evicted because of noise complaints
When I'm out of here I hope I have enough gains to buy a house where I can have a bit more privacy.

Just a warning to all you fags idolizing Asian women I’ve been dating one for a few years and she doesn’t clean ever. The house is always a fucking mess. Know what you’re getting yourself into.

Literally every roastie ever, doesn‘t matter what race.

If you plan on not ending your bloodline like a retarded autist, yes.

No, I don't fuck little girls, because I have the maturity to actually date women my own age. We laugh at freaks like you, who prey on school kids, because you're such a fucking loser in life that all your real life friends want nothing to do with you and you have to resort to drugging children to get yourself off. Neck yourself, cunt.

That's why you basically pay hookers. To go away

I'd like to marry a Christian girl. In my experience, they come with strong morals and make good partners.

Harsh but true. If I ever have a daughter, is exactly the sort of scum I would want her to stay away from.

This discord is a good investment.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Deep down you are unhappy and I pity you. You have chosen to be hateful and throw away eternal life. When you die there is no hell. But you will not enter the kingdom of god you will completely cease to exist. I'm sorry for you. You had the chance to invest in Ark.

That’s basically it in a nutshell

"Dmt"
"Drugging"
Yeah sure okay, but seeing as it has led to both of our sobriety and shown her a path she may have taken like her parents (both in prison for meth/heroin), I don't feel any regret in the slightest.
We'll be getting married soon and my dream of finding a non roastie native will be fulfilled.

I've already reached heaven. I invested heavily in XRB back when it was $1, on a single shitty exchange.

I don't get this "dmt" is the saviour for drug addicts meme.

Cocaine addict i know goes to Peru to do a DMT session for 2 weeks to get off his addiction. Comes home does coke every day, needs to go to hospital 1 week later for failing kidney.

Do more drugs to do less drugs sounds pretty dumb

>tfw have a GF
>tfw shes not a virgin
>so shes been fucked by other dudes

She's sweet and all, but I'm disgusted, what do I do?

If I could spoiler images I could, click at your own risk.

She will fuck some nigger sooner or later

Shes just chameleont and u are projecting

so you dated one (1) asian woman and now you think you're some kind of authority on the subject? somehow every single one of these billions of chinks is exactly like your shitty girlfriend? get a fucking grip lmao

not everyone who rejects the christian religion is automatically unhappy you dumb loser

is it the year 1843 and nietzsche hasn't been born yet or something?

So you're both trailer trash losers and you "saved her from a life of drug abuse" by literally giving her drugs. What a beautiful love story.

>An actual leech

Lmao kys

The true coin to invest is your soul which will give you eternal life equal to buying 10 million bitcoin at 1 satoshi. It's too bad you won't exist to even post your pink Wojacks.

I work retard. Stay jelly.

It's not the drugs you use, it's how you use them.

i'm listening, go on

>an 11th century theologian proved the existence of god
Are you sure about that, user?

use them to open your 3rd eye n shiet

Never buy the all time high.

i've had two girlfriends who were virgins (depending on what your fucking definition is). one of them had gotten fingered once and it bothered me to an insane degree, even though that's fucking retarded. but time went on and I just forgot about it. it didn't really hurt anymore, even picturing it didn't hurt anymore.

the other girl had literally never been penetrated by anything and her hymen was still intact. all she had done was make out with a friend and give him an awkward blowjob. and still it fucking bothered me, just thinking about it hurt me.

I think you get what I'm driving at. no matter how fucking pure, there's always something to be insecure about. the only way to deal with it is to get over it, faggot.

look at this moralfag calling me a pedo. you sound like a closeted homo now. dating is for cucks who have more money than common sense

>We laugh at freaks like you

Haha you rage at user online, haha

wtf, why they do this to dogo's?

Nigger, I'm married to one, and literally all she ever wants to do is clean. You probably got an americanized one.

You have to have intent to change things about your personality and you have to be able to tune out your inner dialogue during your trip.
Obviously this is only the first step, but it's helped myself and many others get over the hurdles of addiction and depression.
Once you realize how fucking stupid and chemical we humans actually are, you begin to realize that we are being bombarded with sources of negativity and addiction by (((them))) and in order to improve your mental well being, you have to slowly acclimate to living like a monk.
Remove addictions one at a time and focus on them individually.

Tryptamjnes will ONLY show you the truth, it won't do the work for you.

friendly reminder aquinas (and his friends) literally thought women could not be on top during sex because their amniotic sac would gush all over you. a never before seen genius.

>get off drugs by doing more drugs

yeah that meme is funny

same here, I just bang girls as many times as I can without spending any money

This.
Not married yet but my gf is Christian and I can confirm it's worth it, zero complaints

Unironically leave her. She's given her greatest gift away to someone else already, you have no reason to devote yourself to her.

so you took some drugs and now you're entangled in some antisemitic conspiracy web and think you've found the light

you're fucked in the head. I don't even oppose drugs, I've done my share of psychedelics, but you're very obviously one of the types who is extremely deluded and thinks he has "figured it all out". get a fucking grip you loser.

I feel some tension in your past, user.
>Being so anti-fact and evidence that he doesn't believe in the Christian God

/thread

Quite the opposite actually, nobody has it figured out and everything being done right now doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

/thread

just be honest with me my man.. do you believe in some grand jewish conspiracy or not?

Yes, if you fuck her everyday.

> That's approx a value of 700 USD/week
> If she cleans/cooks add another 200
> If she earns more than you add another 1000/week

really? are you dating a virgin user?

Not once. The only thing women have to offer is children, so unless you're looking to start a family you have absolutely ZERO reason to become monogamous with a woman; even at that point, never get married, judges can disregard a prenup in court if they so wish, you literally have no protection and every card stacked against you with a marriage contract. Protect your assets, don't fall for the love meme, love is for your offspring.

I do drugs and fuck 15 year olds, what do you think

Yes if Asian.

look at this empty husk of a man- he is the ultimate cuckold: not actually cucked by another human being, but rather cucked by his own insecurity regarding other men. just the thought of another man having touched his partner sends shivers down his spine and makes him cry out in impotent rage. even ten years from now he will still be looking for his counterpart.. a 30 year old virgin. look at him. he will never make it.

men dont invest in women.
women invest in men.

to be honest I think you're a brainlet and you've unknowingly embraced hedonism as the 'correct' way to live. not that there is anything inherently wrong with that, but yes, you seem to be exactly the kind of person who would fall for something as dumb as a grand jewish conspiracy.

it's a symbiotic relationship if you go for the personality more than the looks. ive have really great women in my life. too bad im a sociopathic piece of shit.

But you see, psychedelic drugs don't make me feel good. In fact they terrify me! And the 15 year old I fucked is now almost 18 and we're soon to be married. I wanted to find someone who wasn't used up or fucking moronic like the vast majority of women.

Depends on your long term plans. Want kids? Better to be married to a good girl than raise kids in a split parent home. No kids in the plans? Don't get married, stick to pump and dumps or short term holds.

so you married one (1) asian woman and now you think you're some kind of authority on the subject? somehow every single one of these billions of chinks is exactly like your shitty wife? get a fucking grip lmao

True, but as big smoke said the things that make us laugh make us cry.

its in the motherfucking book

non virgin women are worthless tho

>be christcuck
>go to gathering place for the most hedonistic degenerates in the world
>in the process ignoring everything his god teaches him
>doesnt realise worst place in hell lies for hypocrites
>probably atheist on the downlow
>"hurdurr im more morally superior than you, get a christian waifu user (and become christian yourself)
>Rationalize degeneracy by implying to preach
>die, and become nothing, or burn in hell for believing wrong god/being hypocrite
>tfw only christian because JP told you its foundation for the west.
The west would be greater if it didnt worship a skyhippie that told them religion is more important than tribe