Where are my ICONERS at? ICX Comfy Thread. Get in

Where are my ICONERS at? ICX Comfy Thread. Get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pgTBz-R_XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

50% of my stack in this coin from $4
So comfy

3200 reporting

You're gonna make it.

Nice support at 75k ish sats. Looks like its wedging out slowly but looks like we probably going sideways today.

t. Comfy HODLer from 4k sats.

Added to my stack after the dip from last night's moon mission.

Looking forward to the next mission.

3178 ICX for now.

I just checked the charts now. It's dipped more than I thought it would, but I'm also surprised to see it got even higher to 0.0008419 while I was asleep.

Fuggit. Hodling.

When bitcoin is about to rally but you hodl ICX.

too late to buy?

Nope

Yes, i was thinking the same thing, I guess you're from Europe? It mooned really hard overnigh.

No, not at all. It's a good time to buy

get in right NOW lowest you can get

Waiting patiently for the nightly pump.

I'm in California.

It's actually a good time to buy. It has dipped quite a bit after yesterday's moon mission.

Ah, the nightly pumps. Gotta love those. Waking up to a good amount of fresh gains.

Yep. Its on the floor right now. Not dipping lower than 75k. Buy now.

What I do find a little crazy is people in threads telling others to jump on while it's mooning. That's dangerous.

So comfy. The gains will keep coming. I think all of biz should be smart enough to have bought atleast a little bit... r-r-right?

...think a little harder on why one would do that...

>tfw so poor I could only afford 80 at around 8,3

I only have 150 ICX

Yeah. Even though I hold a bunch of ICON whenever someone asks of it's a good time to buy in during a pump I always tell them to wait for a dip. We're supposed to help each other here.

The thing about ICX is, even when you get in at the next ATH, it will rise above that anyway.

Hodling 500 icx since $4.98.

>94

Am I gonna make it?

>We're supposed to help each other here.

Mentality of true Iconer.

Sold 80% so I can live 2 more years without working, gonna travel 6 months in ireland and japan with gf too.
Still holding the rest of course, I'm more afraid of bitcoin pumping or dumping but I believe ICX has a nice future.

Thanks guys it was a pleasure.

It's been growing constantly since listing. If you want to avoid coins that are mooning then you have 50 other coins that did better the last 2 days than ICX.
It's safe until main net, then should slow down until korean exchanges.

>Sold 80%
>2 more years without working
not gonna make it

I still have enough in cryptos to get rich if it keeps going up like this for a year or more.
I just cashed out money I didn't have 3 weeks ago and that's enough to enjoy my late 20s instead of wagecucking.

I already made it.

Nice man. Hope you have a good time. Although I don't get why you sell now. However enjoy man.

You haven't made it until you're set for life.

Yeah sorry to post that in an icx thread, as I said I still have some.
I'm 100% sure it'll at least double in the next 10 days, except if bitcoin gets too shaky.

ICX is the safest bet I know, but I'd rather have this money now instead of betting on bitcoin staying stable.

Beyond trading income, I'd like to set up some kind of online crypto-related service that can bring in income also. I would like something a bit more steady and reliable than trading.

Was there a reason you couldn't wait a couple of weeks? You know because main net is coming out soon.

Doesn't matter, you'll make it. Just be patient.

All in here, we're the smart ones

This

So if I have 215 ICX then I'll make it too?
That's pretty much all in for me (Got a lil bit left in ETH), wondering if I want to take some of my ICX profits yet and put it into other coins, or just wait / pump some more FIAT so build more of my portfolio instead of trading ICX

The advice was sound, the dip to .0092-.0093 eth was a opportunity to buy. It just mooned to .0099

No you wont. Even if ICX goes to $500, you'll still be poor.

What is it about the posts I make that people here don't like being nice to me? Other guy posted 150 and was greeted with a kind response. What did I do?

Ill cut my dick in public if this coin doesnt hit 100€ end of the 2018

Been balls deep in ICX since the day it was listed on Binance. Comfy as fuck

Fuck'em.

I wish I was that wise.

>tfw icxlet with just 34 icx

how does it feel to be rich people with 100+ icx

That guy is just negative, look at all the posts he made.
Not sure what's wrong with him, I guess hating everyone and thinking you have to fight against other people constantly until you're rich is his way of life.

Maybe he'll be happy with 10 millions but I guess not.

kek, this isn't a fucking hugbox, you can go to plebbit if you're sensitive snowflake

Are we breaking out?!

Lol I think I remember you getting roasted in another thread too. You gave an update on your portfolio and 2 people told you to fuck off?

Don't take the things here so seriously. Everybody takes the opportunity to be a dick here sometimes. Never give people ammo by giving too much info about yourself. That's all I can really say

About 60% of my portfolio right now, got in at 5.50ish, feeling real comfy.
Can’t wait for the mainnet release.

>Tfw icxlet at 15.2 icx
Sucks being poor

Thanks guys, fair enough, I should handle the bantz regardless. Time to stare at the charts, didn't expect it to be climbing up again so soon

Here's to gains.

>sold some icx to get on xrb
>lost 30% of my stack

A thick skin is a necessity not just here, but in life. Develop one. Good luck to you.

1.6K reporting in. With all of this gradual yet rapid growth can we still expect an explosion when mainnet is released? Just wondering because I was planning on selling my 2.5K stack of VEN between their announcement and ICX's announcement for more ICX, but its looking like that might not be as profitable as I had originally hoped.

Just bought 900ICX, hope that I wont regret it...

Oh you won't user

Guys its mooning again

Here we go

Go you beautiful bastard!!

I did the TA and the meme lines have spoken. We're going to the moon.

If we get a KRW pairing the fomo buying is going to be epic. I can easily see this becoming cardano 2.0

We are ICONers, user. We need to be gentlemen in here

This.

>tfw waiting for all my other coins to moon so I can transfer it all to ICX

MOON ALREADY! AND YOU STOP MOONING, ICX!

the dump has failed. i hope these degenerate daytraders get fucked in the ass.

When you hit your goal put your gainz in a mutual fund and live off the interest. Literally money for nothin' (chicks for free not included).

>tfw got 3 ICX
am I gonna make it bros?

You're gonna net a sweet profit, but I wouldn't call it making it, sorry, friend.

I’m >50% in ICX but I’m not convinced mainnet will be a moon - there’s already a lot of excitement and anticipation building into the price. May be a little underwhelming.

you should end up with a couple weeks of lunch

Wait till they solidify their partnerships with an announcement, then we'll be in Zeta Reticuli.

200 ICX, will i /make it/?

it always has a period of selling off and dipping. Now is a bad time to buy it is ATH....

It wasn't mooning when I said that, haha.

Get more, shoot for 1k

Me too user. it could tank 50% rn and I would have still made a fucking fortune by my standards. comfy af going to hold at least a third of my stack till eoy. Let's see $100

Poorfag here. 200 ICX. I know I'm not gonna make it but at least I would like to be able to afford a nice car. What do you think guys?

100 ICX is like, $1200.

I think holding until EOM, barring some catastrophe, will give you the capital to chase another moon mission. Do this once or twice more and you will have made it. Don't chase pumps, by and hold good projects.

Well, for some people that's alot of money. Ah well, as long as we gain I'm happy. And we fucking will.

Has anyone else taken note of the incredibly massive volume that occurred in the recent ADA, XLM and TRX pumps, and noticed ICX has yet to see anything even CLOSE to the 24h volume those were getting? I think we could 2x in ONE day sometime around mainnet release. Tell me I'm crazy.

Starting out and already learned this is the best. Ive chased so much shit this past month that any good gains i made ive just lost anyways. Finally happy now just leaving my stack in ICX and ETH. And in a while ill move things, but no more day trading. Id probably have 20 more ICX if i didnt fuck myself

What kind of volume did those show? I've noticed we've picked up quite a bit these last couple days and that brought a pretty substantial rise in price

Should I hold til the end of the month or is it good for mid term?

>all these green IDs

we're pumping tonight

Coinmarketcap shows TRX at $5.3b 24h vol at its ATH on Jan 5

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing.

Sorry that was meant for

It is hard to believe how fast you can make money if you get it right. ICX is treating me good so far. That was one of the first lessons I learned too, buy and hold.

A group I'm in has this guy who was holding this shit coin HST. All of us gave up on it at least 2 months ago but he just held. Netted him hundreds of thousands in the end. Lesson learned, pretty much every coin will get its turn in the sun.

Waiting for the daily 30% surge. Most reliable and predictable coin out there. Love it.

>buy and hold
This is not a good lesson to learn. Every coin is exploding right now. When the market turns the other direction again you will understand.

Thanks. That would be amazing to see for this. Closer to mainnet we might have a chance for that. I don't have the experience in these markets to predict it though.

I always wait for a 10% dip from the ATH. That’s when I start accumulating.

> Zeta Reticuli
ayy lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=3pgTBz-R_XA

Well, not holding indefinitely. This one has a pretty clear clock on it that is end of month. But people were calling to sell when mainnet got delayed thinking that they could chase other shit in the interim but I just held on. I'm sure many made money elsewhere but it is a risk and I'm sure many others got burned. I'm not an adept enough trader like most of the newfags here to day trade on the swings so for us or me at least it has been a solid strat.

Do you have recommendations?

I mean, I just did the math again and I still can't quite believe it. It appears that during our highest period of 24h volume, we have only had about 5% of TRX's at its highest period. That means any pumps we think we've had already are going to look like nothing after the top really blows off this thing.

Take down the wall.

took some profits and put it on dubaicoin, but most of my stach is still icon