What will be price when testnet is released in Q1?

Other urls found in this thread:

guides.oraclefinder.com/node-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last 3 digits

I'll take it

It's the main net you nigger

how much is it to run a node?

$100 by March if dubs

You're doing it wrong

aite lemme reroll

1 sat

How many LINK are needed to stake? 2K linklet asking.

reroll

Read the fucking whitepaper.

See

Ok thanks reading now.

It doesn't say how many link you need.

It will never happen, I've been doing some research and comparision of link and some other coins/tokens based on their market cap and current price

This is a scam, I've made peace with that
Link stands no chance at making it above $50, and that would take years to reach even that

If we're lucky, LINK $10 EOY

Just look at the market cap, supply and compare with other coins, it is a scam.

Sergey aint saying shit, because his whale buddies bought in early and they're scamming everyone

Nice fud, it's almost as good as your plebbit spacing

What should I buy instead?

49 virgins

Do some research into the coin, and what Sergey has been involved with b4, its a scam

May $100

Buy LINK and do the same thing as they do

Buy as much as you can, and wait for the price to increase than keep selling

This is just a scam where you constantly see cup and hande and bull market, this wont make it past 10 this year...

Or go all in on Eon something else, do your own research

Thank you Sir

Hi I'm this guy posting from my phone now so different id.

I'd suggest confido. Not a scam (like chainlink is) and recently has seen good volume.

>Do some research into the coin
>coin
>not token
You just proved that you have no idea what you're talking about, now kill yourself

Nice fud brah. This is Veeky Forums's coin. We own 10% of the supply and control it.

confido you say, seems very good, thank you good sir I'll buy 50k

>Nice fud brah. This is Veeky Forums's coin. We own 10% of the supply and control it.

Keep spreading bullshit, have you read the initial threads?

Why did "tokens" get sold out the day they came out without Veeky Forums even getting in on it?

Who runs this scam??

Is he died?

Rentfree

fuck youre so retarded, it's not even funny.

yea no I wouldn't be able to handle going back to 6k sats. Fuck this ta shit, just moon.

>Where I'm from we use that symbol in papers to show someone is kill. Everyone in schools and universities sees this like once or twice every semester

lmao

>price
the Sergey can sell hes premine with any price, he only need buyers, price mean nothing

Its dagder he died in combat yes.

Hahhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahvahahavavavavah u cant be serious u fucking faggot

Yea I know. I've held through October, it stunk. We've suffered enough. Let's just continue the nice parabola until the singularity.

Test

Link is goat btw

I hope quite fast, because my project needs it.

10$ in march

Kekkeroni

guides.oraclefinder.com/node-faq

> No LINK is required in order to be a node operator. However, holding LINK on your node (commonly referred to as staking) helps with ranking your node against others. Your node will also need some LINK in order to bid on smart contracts with the penalty amount. If the node is not selected to perform the job, or the node successfully completes the job, then it can retrieve that paid penalty amount.

No LINK is needed on the node but presumably you will have to bid on all contracts. However we don't know specific numbers whatsoever for how much LINK will affect reputation.

im a technical engineer at Sony. We have worked with smartcontracts and chainlink. Link is the most undervalued coin in the history of crypto, literally the only ones that know about it right now are big corps.

Mainnet will bring the price up to $50

I believe. My guess was originally $5, but it seems likely we'll reach that by the end of the month.

$5 and I'll have over $100k

Post some proof you work for Sony

Same. $5 and I'm mortgage free. And I just bought in July lol

it's called a joke you retard

my salary

Can you tell us anything else or are you just larping?

oh shit man, sorry about what I said. Chainlink has so many insiders posting on this board we have to be skeptical. Please spill as many beans as you can or come back when you can.

>inspect element

shut up you larping faggot pajeet street shitting virgin dickless wonder

Thx for backing me up lad. Allow me to check your quints.

Are you an engineer in that dept?

What do you do something like devops or programming, engineering, qa etc...

We're in similar field, just I'm in a competitive company, we are kind of making similar so thats nice

What are you salaried at senpai

you are so stupid you deserve to be poor

I'm actually invested in LINK since day one

An have some iron hands as well, can't believe people sold everything they had a month ago at .20 cents...

Were you or do you know anyone who was involved in the AXA test? What can you tell us about it?