>still live with parents
>immigrant family(read: poor)
>no income in the household
>living of my mom's savings and welfare
>want to move out and be a hippy on the west coast
>can actually make it in the music industry
>no i'm not being delusional, my collaborators get featured on pitchfork
>can't create because i'm poor and the household is always chaotic
>can't leave because father is an addict; i'd be abandoning my little sister and mother
>sell all my music gear for the measly amount of $5000 USD so i can start investing in crypto, and bring some money into the household
>see $2000 in gains since i started on the new year
>realize i can't even cash out and my gains are utter trash
>realize i could have been wagecucking and supporting my family if i didn't have such an ego in late teens/early twenties
>realize this goes against the entire vision i had of my adulthood while growing up

someone please tell me i'm not fucking up...i'm about to end it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/P1xt/p1xt-guides
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no i'm not being delusional, my collaborators get featured on pitchfork
means literally nothing anymore, what is this 2010?

just take a web admin etc job for 50k and in 6 months you can go be a dumb hippy for a year

Quit being a faggot OP

yes now kill yourself so you become the COMPLETE UTTER FAILURE
everyone will remember you as that shitty entitled cunt that thought he could make it with fucking music lmao
enjoy people shitting on your grave but chances are they go and dig you somewhere in the forest

>>realize this goes against the entire vision i had of my adulthood while growing up

This just means your a man now. This is what life is. Any way to escape it is making big money. Goos luck.

kill yourself, usa already has too many useless shitskins like you destroying the welfare state

>realize i can't even cash out
how can you not

You cant cashout , send me your gainz OP

>>can't create because i'm poor and the household is always chaotic

You lost me

just might have to suck it up and wagecuck.
if i cash out, i'd legit be not making money. if i don't cash out, i make money, but i can't touch it.
yea i'm being a bitch you're right, thanks for this.

I understand your frustrations OP. Sounds like a challenge indeed - still you have come this far. 7k is a lot to many people, and you've grown to realise what matters most for you; family. Go «wagecuck» or whatever autists on a japanese image board calls it, you'd be lucky to be able to work at all. And its meaningful to support the ones you love. Youre young, and if you are a resource to your job youll advance in some years and make more. Keep investing and your goals long term.

and remember to firmly shake your bosses hand and look him straight in the eye

are you one of those people who think you can get fuck you money through work?
this is not how this world works
to get rich you just need to find a way to persuade a lot of people to give you a little money each
crypto is your chance to make it in life
earn some money here and later you secure your funds in more stable investments and you could even start your own business without the need of a credit

>>can't leave because father is an addict; i'd be abandoning my little sister and mother

Right.. so don't off yourself. That's what you'd be doing. Abandoning and hurting them.

Just don't fucking give up. And don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. Wagecuck and trade crypto on the side. Pick ones that you don't have to watch 24/7 and relax.

OP is basically me except my parents are normal. Also only have 1000 euros, started at 500, we're all gonna make it bro

just get a job... lmao

>>can't leave because father is an addict; i'd be abandoning my little sister and mother
>but can leave via suicide
Solid plan bro, do something messy. I’m sure that will do wonders for your mom and sis.

If you spent half the time working as you do feeling for yourself you'd be somewhere.

Work 8-10 hours a day, devote 2 hours a day to your own personal projects, a year from now you'll be doing well. And yes you can do all that while taking care of your family.

It will be hard, but it's possible.

>REMOVE YOURSELF FROM ALL FAMILY ESPECIALLY YOUR MOTHER WHO LET ALL THIS GO ON, FIND DISCIPLINE IN A FARM JOB OR SOMETHING ROUTINE WITHOUT VIOLENCE AND CRIME

KEEP YOUR 5K IN CRYPTO AND KEEP BOUNCING IT INTO PROJECTS THAT WILL MOON, AS WELL AS YOUR GAINS.

THEN AT SOME POINT IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE YOU MAY DESERVE THE CASH OUT

>be me
>be 24 years old
>web developer/graphic designer with no portfolio to show for it
>college drop out
>unemployed
>still live with parents

This is exactly me, except I just turned 25.

I also do web development but I don't have a portfolio since all I have is unfinished personal projects.

WHAT DO WE DO??!?!

>implying suicide will fix your problems

Just sell everything you have and become a thai monk or something for a while and be thankful for what you have.

Faggot.

appreciate the kind words Veeky Forumsbros. i hope we can all make it.
i just applied for the Udacity course that Google is funding, waiting for a response...it's like a three month bootcamp. Hoping to use that for some direction, but I've also just been gunning through material myself. There's this rad GitHub repo where some dude pieced together a self-study course for becoming "job ready": github.com/P1xt/p1xt-guides

You aren’t a designer if you have no portfolio to show.

You are just a deadbeat.

We all fuck things up

Get up and challenge yourself again

Losing is perfect as long as you keep fighting

Also, you are a delusional fool. The west coat is too fucking expensive for your ass. Hippies done exist anymore.

You probably base your vision on summer of Love documentaries and Portlandia.

Music is a pipe dream. Unless you know REAL industry people, which you clearly don't or else you would have already made it even with shitty music. It's not too late to get a job and start supporting your family. Get out there and hustle.

implying i have time to watch television. i have a childhood friend who lives out in washington. if i move out there in my current state, i would be living on a farm.

If you are going to kill yourself, imagine how your mother and sister will feel. You don't want to leave them alone.

You aren’t fucking doing anything else. What are you filling your time with?

Don’t move to the farm. You slave labor idiot. All the organic farms are labor scams.

This thread is a circle jerk for failures.

Sell bags.
Read news.
Buy undervalued coins
HODL
Take LSD
Play music to keep your sanity while you wait
Profit

actually have know a multi-grammy award winner mixer, and i've smoked weed with him a couple of times; have his contact and all. but i've been too much of a massive pussy to send him my records because i'm insecure about my mixes. i do all the songwriting, production, and engineering myself.

FUCKING WORK FAGGOT YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE

BEIONG A MAN = BEING A PROVIDER

FUCKING PROVIDE FAGGOT CRYING KEKOLD
DO WHATEVER IT TAKES DONT BE A FUCKING HIPPY

End it all faggot this is Veeky Forums not your Tumblr page

>with no portfolio to show for it
>drop out
>unemployed
>living off mom's savings and welfare
>>living off welfare of welfare
>can't create because *excuse*
Holy shit OP you're just pathologically lazy and literally incapable of making it.

WHAT the fuck are you waiting for? Send it. Have some confidence bro.