Are are shifting your BTC to ETH right? Everybody knows ETH will dethrone BTC in the near future

Are are shifting your BTC to ETH right? Everybody knows ETH will dethrone BTC in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in now before the news breaks. This one is an easy $2000+ by the end of the month

Currently moving to a more correct valuation of .15 BTC after that, it will sit for a while before dethroning grandpa

You are fucking wrong, mate. BTC is the gold standard of crypto and it isn't going anywhere. And string of bad news for ETH could doom it.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.''

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

I replaced them for ETH months ago. I don't know why y'all are just waking up to the obvious.

Tokens aren't meant to replace fiat.

>what is dai

>muh the flippening

lol

youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk

CASPER WHEN

Soon. Im running it on the beta of the testnet and it works flawlessly. As soon as Casper is released it will change everything

Before Lightning Network

>copypasta for normies who bought BTC at $19k

What's the ROI from staking?

Yeah, back on December 10th after it shifted.

Will I make it with only 6 eth?

hahaha nice meme

It depends on a few factors that have not been decided yet but around 8-10%

Keep in mind this will take a lot of ETH out of circulation so the price will multiply many times when people realize the ramifications of a safe appreciating asset giving compounding dividends indefinitely

Hard to estimate so far. I read between anywhere from 1-8% per transaction. If anything, the price of ETH itself will probably skyrocket since so many people are using it to transfer money right now. They have to release it before Lightning Network though if it's going to work.

>8-10%

that's insane

Just as horses are the gold standard of transportation!

> They have to release it before Lightning Network though if it's going to work.
LOL

I'm hedging with .8 BTC and 10 eth. Would have been better to keep it all ETH but I can't predict the future.

You know, I would consider BTC holders old money and irrelevant in today's world. After reading your post, that confirms it. You are old money holding onto antiquated tech, and you are getting dethroned.