Get in before its too late. Easy x3 in 1-2 weeks

Get in before its too late. Easy x3 in 1-2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wacoin.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just sold.
Why should it x2, x3?

lol and lemme guess you put it into a coin without an actual product?

Their stuff is being used in actual stores (which is also increasing) and is helpful in building customer retention

It will dip brother

Easily 12 dollars mid year

Go buy your babyformula with loyalty tokens... Read whitepaper, its truelly a shitcoin. Go walton for 10x Q2 or vechain, drop vechain when whitepaper comes, its gonna fucking drop big, they have announced centralize decentralization, wtf is that?

>Read whitepaper, its truelly a shitcoin.

You clearly didn't read it. Do you know anything about China, you bubblehead?

Why would wabi tokens have higher value? How much discount do you get at the retailer by paying with wabi? Do you have any incentive to stack tokens?

It's not just about discounts. It's about verifying that the baby formula, alcohol, prescription medicine, etc. is legit and isn't poison. This is something China has to deal with all the time. And this hurts the Chinese economy as well, because it hurts exports. For example, many countries around the world now ban Chinese honey because so much of it is fake. If WABI takes off and becomes a market leader in this space, we can start seeing more Chinese exports to other countries.

you are talking about the chip, not the token. I'm asking about the value of the token, not the value of walami. The token will be an incentive to scan the products, it's not the tech behind the idea.

I don't think you understand

you dont understand. wabi has nothing to do with the product origin verifying tech. wabi is a kind of reward system customers get for scanning products.

wabi is like chuck-e-cheese token that can be exchanged for small discounts or whatever.

Def hodl Wabi. Mkt cap is so low a lot of potential for growth. Just starting to take off. Get in now because the best is yet to come.

People here cant seperate a coin from the product itself.

wabi has a working product that is being used in the real world. Its not just an idea or scam like so many other coins. you would be stupid not to throw a little money at it.

Let's be honest. This coin isn't going to 3x anytime soon. If you want to make money on this... park a couple grand in and let it sit for a year or two, 6 months minimum. It's going to be a slow ride up because it actually has a working product, so that's how it goes. This isn't a pump n dump game coin. It's going to go up and down and up and down and slowly gain over time as long as they stay in business, and it's a chinese company that is working on safety, so who knows... because I mean, if they don't have regulations to make them pay for safety regs like wabi over there, then why would they?

It's already too late. I sold at $2.83 not so long ago. FUCK ME

read this you brainlet:
wacoin.io/

Read the roadmap. Customers can optionally use Wabi to pay for "walimai protected products". Wabi itself does not benefit from the protection technology. The tech itself is sold by Walimai and they get all the profits from it, it does not go into the coin. Wabi is just a bonus point and/or alternative payment method.

Wabi and the Walimai protection tech are two different things and they are not connected in any way.

If you buy wabi you're buying bonus points that only work on specific products. You are not investing in the walimai tech.

Do you guys even know how to read?

Just because it has a product, doesn't exclude it from rapid growth.

I fully expect the release of the WaBi alcohol labels for wine and liquor on Aliexpress, to catapult the price at least another 2x.

WaBi will be a $25 - $50 token by EOY 2018 though.

Oh fuck off with this shite. OmiseGo devs take a picture on front of a fucking desk and logo and it moons. You all have to stop pretending that only news about the coin itself increases the price.

it's not look at the market cap, still early compared to walton or vechain

Idiot. Once it announces a partnership it'll go easily X3-X4. It only has a 200 Mill MC. Your comment is complete baseless speculation. And the CEO's are Russian by the way, not Chinese.

>He doesn't know about the Alibaba partnership
>He doesn't know about the alcohol labels
>He doesn't know about the make-up labels
>He doesn't know about the tobacco labels

You VeChain and Walton tards are hilarious. The only people not talking shit, are people who hold WaBi. Why? Because we're smart enough to understand that the RFID market is massive, and there is room for all 3 companies, especially because all 3 are very very different in what they aim to accomplish.

VeChain and Walton only holders are brainlets.

WaBi holders are Chads. Why? We also hold VeChain and Walton, unlike you brainlets who won't even touch WaBi.

This couldn't be more wrong.

Pajeet confirmed.

except wabi has nothing to do with the rfid market or product tracking.

at least read the website before randomly buying shit, lol.

lol, okay okay okay, lol lol lol

You really ARE retarded! lol

Classic.

read the website and paper, it's all there, they are not even hiding it.

you just assumed because of the video and pretty pictures.

i'm getting a lot of flak here and i dont want to continue this discussion, but really, just read the frontpage of the website once. It's clearly stated what wabi will be used for.

>except wabi has nothing to do with the rfid market or product tracking
Answer this; If Walimai expands into thousands more stores, does the price of WaBi go up or down?

neither, it's an ecosystem of its own so it remains constant. Walimai is not going to allow speculation with their bonus points system because that doesnt make sense for the vendors of products and shopkeepers. They will just adjust the discount you get to the value of wabi.

e.g. "pay 2 wabi and get 5% off your baby powder", and if wabi increases it will be "pay 1.5 wabi to get 5% off your baby powder"

read the damn paper, seriously, why do i have to dumb everything down because you can't do your own research

You're oversimplifying it beyond the pale.

WaBi will be worth over $100 in 2019.

Anyone who understands this token economy and also has an understanding of the size and scope of the field they are targetting (RFID Logistics Tracking to Prevent Counterfeit Goods) knows that this will have a $5 Billion marketcap in a little over a year.

What the fuck are you talking about. It isn't about the news, but the value of the token itself. OmiseGo will give you passive income, same with NEO, same with VEN, same with WTC, etc. Wabi doesn't have that kind of utility, the value of the token depends on the exchange rate between wabi and walami's products and empty speculation.

People really need to start reading whitepapers and understand what gives value to a token.

>"Neither"
Yeah nice answer. It's clear by this moronic answer that you're not here for discussion, you're here to FUD.
>Hur dur expansion doesn't increase value
Fuck off retard.

>and if wabi increases it will be "pay 1.5 wabi to get 5% off your baby powder"

Exactly. The market for those products is in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Trillions annually. You're naive if you think this economy, that's fixing a $50 Billion problem, isn't going to be worth at least $5 Billion.

I'm talking about the fact if a company dev takes a shit in a toilet in Google HQ, the price of the coin increases. Stop hiding your idiocy in "hurrrr read da whyt papar". I've read it half a dozen times. You're babbling bullshit.

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

Wabi's time to shine will be during a bear market
Right now it is unpopular because everybody is chasing 10x gains with shit like Tron
In a bear market established coins and coins with working products will shine

that's overly optimistic, $20 at most, though that's because we're about to enter a bear market

The new FUD for 2018 is apparently telling people they didn't read the whitepaper. Then telling them they don't understand it if they did.

Listen you street-shitting pajeet, fuck off with that nonsense.

WaBi is leaps and bounds ahead of WTC and VeChain in terms of servicing the world with a live product.

As a result, all the brainlet retards who are only holding WTC or VeChain come out of the wood works with bullshit like this.

I read the whitepaper. It's going to be worth AT LEAST $5 Billion. Making each WaBi over $125, a 25x increase from current prices.

already have 7.992 WaBi.
Literally half of my portfolio
will they ever make it divisible, so i can sell that .992 part too?

Newfag, you can sell what ever dominion you want as long as it meets the "minimum sell" requirement on the exchange website.

you cant buy 0.1 WaBi and you can't sell it
minimum amount of WaBi is 1

This user is actually right.

Please, think.
For example, OmiseGo will give you a % of every transaction managed by your tokens inside the Omise network. So, if Omise growth, more money will be flowing and every stack holder will receive higher passive income. If every token gives you 1 usd/month, for example, the price will be at least 30-40 usd (to say something), because the token itself will have a concrete value.

In the case of Wabi, the price will depend on the exchange rate wabi/walami products, and even if Walami goes big, the only use of those tokens will be getting discounts at Walami. The problem is, there is no incentive to stack Wabi, so people will spend their tokens, returning those tokens to Walami. If the price, will be pure speculation by us.

A good method to fix this, would be burn every coin spent al Walami by costumers. So, if you hold and don't spend your tokens, the price will remain the same, but if more and more people spend Wabi, the price rise, because there will be less supply.

Yeah, a "chuck-e-cheese" token representing the verification of products, at the end of the logistics chain, the customers hands.

Products worth into the trillions of dollars annually, which is servicing a $50 Billion annual problem of counterfeit goods.

You brainlets have zero capacity to understand how big this is, because you haven't taken the time to study the consumer culture of South East Asia.

There is more to investing in a crypto than just reading the whitepaper. If that's all YOU do, then be prepared to lose your ass in the coming decade with crypto investments.

It requires a regional and global assessment of the market that it is targetting.

You brainlets are so out of your league, it hilarious.

user, 8 Wabi like 32$ stop being poor and complaining.

Deflationary =/= Success

I'm not hiding the fact that WaBi will reach market saturation at some point, based on it's use case, and it will only have downward price action from there, essentially.

I'm okay with that.

Why?

Because that's 25x from where the price is now.

I hold dividend-paying cryptos. But they are not the holy grail of crypto.