Could somebody give me a quick rundown on cryptocurrencies? What to look for and what to avoid...

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on cryptocurrencies? What to look for and what to avoid? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot

No

lurk biz, buy a meme coin, lose some money and then learn not to trust biz meme coins glhf

Well, where do I find someone who will?

>what to avoid?
Never listen to Veeky Forums.

Also you sound too lazy and retarded for this, just don't bother.

Truly the path to the mountaintop right here. Most coins shilled here are 2late to get into until they dip, the others are endlessly FUDded because they're actually worth something.

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a cryptocurrency

Kill yourself faggot

Go fucking youtube it there's so many damned tutorials. Why would you come to Veeky Forums of all places? If you want to understand the crypto market understand crypto at a normie level then LURK Veeky Forums you people need to stop making these gay ass handhold threads.

I'm more than happy to help but only if people put SOME fucking effort first.

You're right, I am retarded. You guys seem to know what you're doing but everyone is saying you don't while the rest of Veeky Forums seems to claim you kinda do. I'm confused.

buy some shitcoin like Ethereum and then trade it for other coins

Remember do the opposite of Veeky Forums says. When you make it you can join our private /lambo/ club. No pajeets though.

Get the fuck out. Please you fucker. Fucking leave and go to Reddit.

go for low mcap coins that offer blockchain as a service/ecosystem rather than coins that simply try to be the next bitcoin, then just be patient and hold.

ive been doing that but afraid to hop on these coins that biz keep talking about (like BAT and ICX) because every thread like this theres someone saying "dont trust biz", even though i believe theyre solid picks

GTFO my board you normie scum go back to 9fag or wherever you came from, but better ye kys

that's why everyone says
D Y O R
stop requiring for someone to hold your fucking hand through it and D Y O R you dumbass faggot if you can't even do that you don't deserve to be rich

Don't trust Veeky Forums when they shill literal shitcoins. The number one rule here is do your own fucking research, if you did you would know that BAT has redpill Eich and Weaponised Autism Yan Zhu which is guaranteed money. ICX is literaly korean eth launching main net and announcing partnerships in a couple weeks with likely listings on korean exchanges to be bought directly with fiat. Believe me or don't but do your own research and you'll come to the same conclusion

I know all that thats why I said its a solid pick, Ive been doing some research
been doing my own research but honestly im not very good at it, I tend to just look deep into coins you guys shill (I use the board as a starting point/tips on which coins to research)

GET OUT FAGGOT. TAKE YOUR REDDIT MEME WITH YOU