Payfair (PFR)

Buy this before it hits Kucoin and enjoy your 20x

I'm up 300% in a week and it hasn't even even reached normies yet

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude I'm also an investor on this coin, but at least put some fucking effort shilling it.
You sound like the most basic pajeet ever!

i want tooo but fuk ED man

how much does gas cost rn

I know right?
Im trying to increase my stack for the past 2 days and even put 2$ fees and that shit keeps deleting my transactions!!!!
IM FUCKING SICK OF ETHEREUM NETWORK FUCKING UNCLOG YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>even put $2 fees

you have to put like 7 or 8

source for kucoin listing?

Is this a good buy?
Its cheap and doesnt look like it has mooned yet

>bought this for shit and giggles
>sleep
>wake up
>up by 20%
Okay, i'm going to buy this again once it dips

Just checked telegram. The devs stated they have contacted kucoin but they won't answer. They also said there is no news yet on another exchange...right now this thing is stuck on ED and people are holding bags

Honestly i think this is the next "XRB" spike. I bet it goes from .2 to $30 in a month or two

in since 0.012, holding 110k worth, you have my shill

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.,,

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

I'm in. They're adding to the whitepaper and updating part of it so it's better very soon

Every transaction I make on ED I put in 50 min. for gas.

lol if you arent on this shit this is insane

Nigga you do realize this has one of the highest volumes on ED and you can unload all your bags within minutes?
dont complain because youre low iq

I already invested because hype alone will blow this rocket to the moon. Amateur team can't even write a coherent whitepaper though so a working product is a longshot. Really though, why hasn't this project been done already. P2P fiat crypto would be worth billions. Someone explain this to me.

>buy this because someone shilled it a few days ago
>up 100%
lol

>Nigga you do realize this has one of the highest volumes on ED
K E K

moron, good luck liquidating huge bags with 200k volume

theyre russians but the demo works well, i believe in it. i've been in since .04 baby, wont sell til its $5

Because it is hard, and this group of no name Russians with no prior expierence are surely going to solve this.

This thing has stagnated for the past 4 days or so. It's not going anywhere until it sees a new exchange

Capped this, i'll enjoy hearing you cry yourself to sleep when this goes past $1

4 whole days? Say it isn't so user