BAT MOON THREAD

Alright guys, one last moon today. BAT crossed $1 yesterday, will cross it today too. Those who were early in the XRP thread today, and the BAT thread yesterday get in here.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7p5xir/phillip_defranco_talking_about_how_youtube/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBiA8qaLxbI
twitter.com/woonomic/status/942921951252709376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sitting comfy desu

We're winning this one men. First round of BAT payments just went out yesterday basically. Youtube shills imminent. This will kill chrome + patreon.

more gains from fun moon or bat moon?
or which one will happen first?

I seriously doubt it will kill patreon

BAT will moon within an hour or two. Dont know about fun.

Ok im waiting on the 1$
offcourse i foolishy went in at 6000sats and missed to sell at 6400 two times cause it dropped like a rock
Volume is rising steadily thats good

in

This will kill Patreon easy. Patreon is rapidly going to shit, they can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. They introduced fees, then removed most after community backlash. They ban people from their platform. Give it 1-2 years for widespread adoption. During this time Patreon will fuck up I bet my kidney on it.

also this:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7p5xir/phillip_defranco_talking_about_how_youtube/

Shill lauren southern and all the people who have been fucked by patreon.

Price prediction by end of month??

Whose dick do I have to suck to get more BAT, bros?

Mine. 20 BAT / HR?

$2-$3

Def possible

All righty, I put in 2.1 BTC at 5900. Let's ride the rocket boys :)

>mfw only 150 BAT

Who poorfag here? I put everything in BAT. Don't own much but really believe this shit will be big.

6000 SATS on bittrex now. Just waiting until Binance catches up.

>20 BAT / HR
>$50 EOY
>$1,000 / HR

Deal!

i have 224 BAT. Rest on FUN.

It'll be alright, man. Rule of thumb is keep accumulating until $5.

Keep in mind we're all betting on BRAVE in order to succeed. You basically have to buy into the idea that BRAVE will be the next big browser. That's the cool thing about BAT, you can actively impact how much this thing is worth by spreading the word/believing in the product, unlike most other shitcoins.

I do believe yes, the android feature to listen to youtube locked is a guarantee this shit will moon in popularity. Just preach BATmen

100% agreed. One of the best things you can do to help BAT succeed is using Brave, and reporting any bugs you encounter to the team. The nicer and more polished the product, the higher the chance of adoption.

Thanks to the UGP we can all have BAT in our Brave wallets at no cost. If you believe in this coin, please help by actually using it :)

Buy wall crushed - it's happening RIGHT NOW

The order book is full of red

here we go?

Now thats what i call arbitrage.

Volume is picking up

Better pick up my bags, hope you are right faggot

just got some, holding until > 2$

It wont truly break until it passes 6300, then its liftoff.

I just see wall rigging on this coin, as if someone is planning a PnD and get your coins back when you panic sell as low as 5k sats

FOR EVERY BAT THREAD ON BIZ I WILL ADD 1BTC TO THE GREAT SELL WALL. STOP SHILLING THIS COIN AND ACCUMULATE WITH ME

Never have i seen such wall manipulation on binance.

6k walls down.

6K BROKEN HERE WE GO

same on bitrex, some one is jewing this coin, I'm not touching it

rise my baby

Everybody wants a piece of this baby, it's that good

>that dump

Who here team sellin at 6195 and buying the dip?

lol it's a good sign, try to pick it up on discount when you can

Will the whales let this fly or not. Think I'll just hold out the week

Sell high buy the dip dumbass, you are basically given more BAT for free

It's seeing quite a bit of volume + action

30M macd crossing any secound now. The buy triggers from bots will remove the 6200 wall.

yep. if y'all just did this instead of whining so much, you'd be loaded in no time
t. million bats

M-MOMMY

Mfw at 186. Could buy another 30 today. But I really don't want to change my Eth right now

FUG

let's go

>youtube.com/watch?v=qBiA8qaLxbI

Too late Grechka

FUUUCK ME i have no patience
got in 6000 sold at 6000 after 2 hours got bored

BANG

What will we hit realistically?

Id say 6400 in this run

It's rising above 6200 rn get in while you can!!

Where is that TA fag from earlier today that said it will drop? Show yourself cuck

lol sell it to me now
>posted from brave

okay this is getting interesting now

I am not investing here, but I am going to watch you guys and how this pans out. I have a feeling this is not natural, the wall manipulation simply spooked me

I am not shilling, but I think might going to regret not paying into this one right now

Huehuehuehuheu

dude BAT is PnD proof. its literally the most stable crypto (even more so than BTC). this has been a long time coming

proof: >twitter.com/woonomic/status/942921951252709376

Its so low volume on bittrex. Its spooky.

I know, you hardly see it being traded lol

thats because people only use bittrex now for coins that are exclusively on there. Bittrex UI is absolute shit compared to binance. Most have made the switch

It's low on binance too, not even top 25.
15x less than TRX scam

WHY WONT IT GO UP REEEEEE

lolollolol

>come home, huwhite man...

I can't decide between BAT and FUN, shill me right fucking now

BAT much better long term.

What if bitcoin dies ?

BAT is a game changer. Imagine someone told you in 2006 about facebook.

Just install Brave on your phone. Congratulations now you can listen to youtube while your phone is locked in your pocket.

What are everyone's EOY predictions?

You clearly have no idea how technology works.

wait what?!

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

>Mad he isn't on the BAT train

sh-sh no tears now only dreams

hes right it has a media option to play youtube videos in the background I instantly switched

They said something similar about XRP when it was at $0.2

what? why?

>fractions don't exist
wow user so insightful, pls tell more

how retard? please enlighten us. its divisible by 18 decimal places

Seems like this ain't moving tonight. Hope CHAINA does something tonight

This coin seems to follow BTC's dips closer than any I've seen. BTC's current 'dip' put this moon mission to a halt.

>tfw missed the op to sell at 0.93 because greed

Fug, no free bats for me tonight

I am very curious to how far it will drop now

Look at the depth

Bot enough to buy in, too late you missed the BAT train

its divisible rtard

Nope, dropping soon.

the buy wall says otherwise

>browses lesbian crypto imageboard
>isnt all in BAT

when will we see 50$ per BAT?

hhaahahahahaha look at this shit
>thank mr whale

i can't fucking invest because etherdelta won't let me transfer funds from my wallet to the smartcontract. i've tried so many times and the transaction just never goes through. i'm using the top left form like it says. any help?

the entire first page of the buy book just flooded with 17 btc orders, they're signalling up bigtime, hold tight boys

You realise he's selling retards his bag above that price and when he's done he'll pull it and its bye bye BAT? Fucking idiots.