What price are you boys checking out at?

what price are you boys checking out at?

bought 3.50

HODL till 10$

Dumped it all for DBC.

I'm holding until the market cap increases by x5 and then I'll reconsider whether I should sell it for something else. Its very undervalued right now though, no point selling it, especially considering the volume on kucoin.

Probably $1.20 so that I make 10x. Depends how long it takes to get there and what the chart looks like at the time, though.

I hope to god you're going to swap back after DBC gets listed on Huobi.

Bought mine @ .15 sold @ .70 good enough for me

All marketing shitcoin, dumped after 2x from ED

bad move really m8

Dumped it all for DBC. No regrets obviously.

Bounty has a working product, do you understand?

A working product that nobody will ever use.

>already being used
ok

I also have plans to use it when the price goes up to around $5, there's some bounties I actually need met

i put $500 in dbc at 6 cents which was nice, ideally would have split dbc/bnty but instead i put 4k in bnty

Its only 88mil market cap and fills a realistic and original niche. The coin has a high volume of trades and the developers maintain regular updates and communication with the public. You can say it won't be used, but you can say that for every crypto out there, especially ones like DBC when they're no. #77, run on buzzwords and hype, and don't even have a fucking website.

W-why?

Ironically $10
Unironically $5.

Salty BNTY bagholder? DBC is a chinese project, for chinese people first. Not everyone can pander to you pigs.

do you have a time frame, wise seer?

I hold both, and I'm selling half my DBC when it moons after hitting Huobi tomorrow, I've gotten way bigger returns out of it than I ever could hope for and now's a perfect time to start leaving.