EVERY SHITCOIN IS ALREADY PUMPED WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE ANY GOOD COIN WHICH ISNT PRICED IN ALREADY !??????

EVERY SHITCOIN IS ALREADY PUMPED WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE ANY GOOD COIN WHICH ISNT PRICED IN ALREADY !??????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ICX

Nav, It is back at opening Binance price, Low risk high reward.

AND NO ITS NOT BAZINGA FUCKIN COIN / BITBOOST / UPFIRING NIGGERS

BBT. Basically decentralized ebay. Working product being beta tested as we speak (download and try yourself). Team led by a genius with double degree from Harvard. Low market cap.Thank me later.

POLL is looking good right now

OPT?

CAN YOU READ FUCKIN NIGGER KILL YOURSELF

qlink hasn't had its normie fomo pump yet

The faster we crash the market the faster we can pump it again. We now need some epic exchange hack and really bad news.

Find a good ICO, faggot.
For example, MGXL is 30 cents with 10,000,000 coins in supply. Low cap as fuck.
magnalis.network
get ready for June when it’s a top 40 coin

kek there are always some sleepers your research just sucks

FYP

Get in now

PASC 80m cap. Will go to 1-4b this year

Aelf, OAX are two ones of you don’t mind waiting a couple of months.

FUN just added to Binance, should be worth a punt.

Mining ZCL is good if you know how.

ETP

Binance already has it in their wallets for the June beta launch. Moonbound.

bruh the whole world just figured out where the free money faucet was. this isn't even remotely pumped. give this 3-5 years. if you can hold 2 before taking profit or even just weak hand it at 1 you will most likely be a millionaire with 10k to play with in this market right now. All cryptos will moon here.

It's about to be listed on a new exchange. It is about to pump. Tool.

dcorp

PRL has testnet, rebrand and new website coming out in 2 days. Should be easy 2x

XSH

BCN and XVG will see retarded growth this year, calling it now. ZEC clones with a low ass cost.

TRX obvious crypto of the year.

EXACTLY. I'm waiting for this shit to dip hard so I can make some gains. Everything has been pumped so its just not worth the risk at this point

APPC/ CAN

literally hundreds depending on your xchange.
a retard could find atleast 10
I would tell you 5 right now but I'll just shitpost instead

all in on hobonickels boi
only x100 left in existence

A shill with a good track record on here convinced me to get ACT so I went with a small position there and its gone up. This was earlier today. Not giving advice, just saying

XCXT, moon mission is just beginning

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN THESE BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY

AudioCoin, DYOR though.

Didn't that have a massive dip?

ECC.

It's been asleep for two years. New dev took over. New wallet and website end of January. Thank me later.

What the fuck even is this

UFR is still low marketcap and loads more potential to moon, get onboard before it hits a decent exchange and explodes...

ADST

last time I call this

This, i want this dirty cunt to crash asap.

Sophiatx. I'm giving you a golden tip right here. don't waste it

Bitcoin. Pull all of those profits to a low bitcoin and when it runs up to $25k and alts get slaughtered, you'll be ahead of the game and ready to pump those sweet high bitcoins into cheap alts and repeat the cycle. I went from 10 BTC to 15 and just hit 30, and pulling it ALL to bitcoin. The king will return and when he does, alts will suffer. Look at what happened in July.

UFR

WGR dummy

RPX

Fuck off already 200m mcap.

UFR XCXT CEFS

I literally spend all day looking for god tier coins to make gains and I just post them. You're welcome.

YOYO stupid normie

-steemit (market cap 1.5bil) of china
-100mil marketcap
- release of PBOC ban allows a flood of pajeets and normies into their system
- rumors of snapchat investment

done

DBC
It's about to get listed on Hyoubi tonight

16.6k holder here.
Only need some normie media/artists to shill this. That will.i.am faggot should be all over this and OPT. Price predictions?

Buying XVG in 2018. Is it hard being retarted ?

CND

Market correction time coming soon.

MODUM

DBC