TRX is down after rallying to over 1800 last week. I've been following TRX since 75sats and seen it do this before...

TRX is down after rallying to over 1800 last week. I've been following TRX since 75sats and seen it do this before. It goes sideways a little after big rally and new ATH, bleeds than will pump again either on hype from media or just pump.

I am not going all in, but taking a short term position. Anyone elae watching Tron?

yes, I'm watching this as well. I have 7k into this coin and it's due for a resistance break in the next 2 days. Couple it with the announcement coming this week and it should skyrocket to a new ATH and correct itself immediately after.

I also believe whales have been accumulating over the past 4 days so we're bound to see a massive pump when the news hits.

That's what I think also, that first break will start it up and people will shift focus to it and moon it more.

Green tags for gains, GL.

same, I sold at ATH bought back in rn. My TA is suggesting same but I'm a bit uneasy due to the masses having gone so hyped in this coin. Will monitor

Absolutely deluded

WHY DID HE TALK ABOUT HIS UNIVERSITY ON THE STREAM AAAAAAA

he's just trying to give his background. In asian culture, especially Chinese culture, your education background means a LOT. You can be fucking autistic but if you graduated from an ivy league school? You're smart and one of the top tier people. I'm a fucking chink so I would know how much they value this shit.

fuck these fake conversation of indians and chinese here.
>whitepaper is a copy of another coin
>full of typos
>tech is backwards as fuck
>no product
>no hope for future product
>no hope for any future application
>devs barely know how to program
>devs do not own any tron (they themselfs have already cashed out)
>tron is a scam

This. Fucking pajeets shilling this crap.

I'm getting nervous. I just broke 500k in my portfolio in December and decided to go all in on tron at 325 sats. I'm worried now that I'm gonna lose it all. Fuck I'm a degenerate gambler

There WILL be a pump soon. If you're nervous sell after pump but youre JUSTing yourself ic you sell now.

Exactly.

I never said it was a good coin. I said I was going to make money off it short term and why.

>anons don’t understand language barriers

Go back to /pol/ you virgin

Yes I am watching Tron.

Holders win. panic sellers and flippers lose. always.

Whale here from 18sat. TRX is a very long term hodl. I'm looking at 5+ years. There are only a handful of coins on the market with a team as competent as Tron's and with the level of influencial cnnections. All the minnows out chasing moons will FUD it, but in the long run, TRX will pay out massive gains to those who got in early and held.

had a little in it a month ago and just strengthened my position in it. going to dum eventually but yeah short hold for me as well

liking your cardano user. need some more myself.

It was 38 sats on ICO and never went below that. GTFO, "whale".

>competent
>can't write the whitepaper in proper english

>tfw you apparently got 500 TRX for free from binance in november and you just realized it today

being this new

binance best exchange confirmed. that's almost $100 right?

When is the next announcement?

not an argument, mr. goldstein

>this many people still holding this scam coin

Great it's now 500 sat lower than I bought it because I didn't panic sell which would save my ass and still believe like retard there will be pump

If this shit will keep going down even the pump will push it to 1200 at best

Tfw you make two or three withdrawals and you lose all the money they gave for free

Conservatively, will will be at .35 cents next pump. Based on past performance though, I think we could see .50 by end of next week.

It's around $70 so still pretty nice

This

Huge buy walls on binance, whales are accumulating

You think tron is currently worth 30billion? Deluded

What a piece of shit

>whitepaper is a copy of another coin

Which coin?

This turd sammich is not going to hit $20 billion market cap on hype alone. JUSTin blew his wad already. You guys should have sold out when it was over 1000 sats. It's only going down from here.