Bitcoin dominance will go down to 25% on the next altcoin bullrun

If y'all wanna make it you need to leave this dying antediluvian asap.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy BCH, literally the only useful crypto on the market. All others are shitcoins.

How long will this be, lets speculate niggers

but XRP and TRX are pretty good too

My very sophisticated calculations say it will be 25% by March and 10% by EOY

Anyone following OPs advice is in for the justing of a lifetime when daddy wakes up and goes to 30k

Bitcoin > every other alt shit coin

Unfortunately the technology doesn't exist to rejuvenate this terminally ill patient.

My nightmare is waking up one morning, checking Blockfolio to realize that Bitcoin has pumped to 30k and I have lost all my sat gains

t.brainlet newfag

I'm quite confident this nightmare scenario will never come to pass. At worst it will have one last fight to 20k before going into a slow permanent decline

>implying it will not at least 10x this year

The current dip is because of the soon to expire futures. Whales said no 20k in Jan and sell enough to make sure it stays below 20k. Next month it will pump like hell

Why would it pump like hell if it's on a reverse adoption trend? It's literally a coin with no use case.

unlike the other top 10 coins which all have CLEAR use cases right?

I'm gonna take a wild guess. You like XRP.

tell us why you are so confident what information do you have that nobody else has? do you even ln? everyone who makes this claim is new to crytpo and riding alts. if btc fails crypto will fail or at least normies will exit for 10 years.

Because that's how whales make money

Yeah meanwhile every other coin you are in is literal vaporware or erc20 token.

>Opus
>vaporware

user i...

all going according to the plan, operation dragon slayer in effect till dethroning occurs

I agree actually, most of the stuff in the top 10 is shit. However, by moving the goalpost you are admitting that BTC doesn't have any use case anymore, and since there are coins out there with way better technology it becomes evident that Bitcoin is doomed.

Are the daily dips and rebounds of BTC enough to make money on or are the margins too low with the fees etc

What?
They are both fucking useless.
Name one place you can buy things with either of them.

Nice meme

no goalposts were moved

bitcoin is still the #1 coin
still has the most valuable "brand", most normie recognition, most acceptance by real world merchants, most acceptance in the actual world of finance

>if btc fails crypto will fail or at least normies will exit for 10 years.

This FUD reeks of desperation to me. A last gasp for air before the drowning

BTC IS DEAD. WHY? Because retarded speculators took over, hoarded it and completely decimated it's use case. Then blockstream comes along and refuses to make transactions cheaper. IT IS SHIT, EVEN LTC DOES IT BETTER.

>best cryptocurrency
>can't be used as a currency

i was a bitcoin maximalist for a long time but i've come to realize this trend is not going to reverse. maybe bitcoin will spike up but the trend of losing dominance will continue. there's just too much work being done on other projects while btc can't even muster a coherent leadership.

Name recognition will only help it survive, but not thrive. What really matters in the end is technology. Eventually the projects with solid technology will become just as recognized as Bitcoin and you won't even have that as a "pro".

watching you all try to square bitcoin being some kind of "ancient" "dinosaur" coin with the fact that you only think this way because you were the dinosaurs that missed out on crypto and bitcoin in the first place.

bitcoin is the coin of the true early adopters, not the late adopters and desperate get-rich-quick failures like yourselves. watching you all desperately try to pump shitcoins just so you can catch up to those of us who are now multi-millionaires thanks to bitcoin alone (excluding coins like ethereum which we bought at less than $1) is both hilarious and sad.

you're delusional mate
even the old HODLers always acknowledged that 'crypto is here to stay, even if it isn't btc that wins in the end'

youre the same sad person that gloat their shit everywhere on how Veeky Forums was better back in 2005 well guess what gramps times change the smart people adapt and shut the fuck up and the dumb people get fucked in the changes
wtf are you complaining about if you bought bitcoin back then in 2012 you would be rich af right now and could make even more money on alts right now
but youre just a salty LARP now please kys

>le 33% face

>Because retarded speculators took over
this is the same with literally every coin available today

its literally used as a currency every single day by people sending funds around the world. Yes its slower and has higher transaction fees than other coins, but it is still has the highest volume of wealth being moved out of any crypto.
it does its job, it is a means of wealth transfer without any trusted 3rd party, just like it was designed to be.
it is the oldest and most reliable blockchain. it is the safest and most stable coin to hold as a "store of wealth"

bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html

so you don't know what LN or you don't know how to read, both?

Don't you remember after the alt bullrun of spring 2017 user?

All the alts got absolutely rekt.

I know perfectly what LN is, I just don't believe that it can save BTC. They can't even get exchanges and merchants to adopt Segwit, there's no way they are gonna get people to use a shitty and complicated version of Paypal on top of Bitcoin when they can just use something simple and free like Raiblocks

ITT: durr durr things happen before so they happen again

Yeah they get rekt for a couple of days then it's all green the rest of the month

"the next altcoin bullrun" as you call it has started one month ago and is still going.
It will probably end in the next upcoming weeks, when all the cash will flow back into king Bitcoin.

And you faggots will cry watching your shitcoins burn, just like last time.

Bitcoin is going to $10k. It can barely sustain $15k. The more normies learn, the less here is to like about this shitcoin. The only ppl pouring in at this point are literally grandpas who read about it in dying a news publication and don’t know about other cryptos.

>cash will flow back into king Bitcoin.

you mean ethereum?

the story of BTC's decline isn't all the shit vapor alts going boom/bust but the slow and steady rise of THE ONE TRUE COIN Ethereum

So is Rai the magic boy which will just work with no congestion issues, pretending wide spread adoption takes place? I think you are wrong. I am not going to argue against the fact that Rai may compete with

>ltc
>dash
>monero
>neo
>bitcoin cash
>bitcoin crypto currency version #19482

All coins with that have experienced mass adaption struggle for one reason or another stagnating the use and growth, Rai will be no different.

biggest indication for BTC going down the toilet is the fact that it no longer has any support in Asian markets.

Say what you will but Asian markets heavily dictate what goes on in crypto right now. If there's very little interest in a coin by Koreans or Chinese, that coin is not going to perform well.

I don't think BTC will ever die out completely, but yea I think the market dominance will continue to dwindle. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a 10-15% market dominance max by EOY

Status update

it's the year of ETH

>The only ppl pouring in at this point are literally grandpas who read about it in dying a news publication and don’t know about other cryptos.
this made me very sad somehow
imagining poor grandpas who put their spare, hard earned money in BTC right now and possibly watching it bleed, not knowing any better because of some newspaper that wrote about it
I'm not ready for the feels

Only if you don't measure in sats.

Bitcoin has at least one more insane bull run left before its demise

Shitcoin maximalists will get absolutely JUST'd when the time comes, be smart and take your profits

Yet
>BTC goes up 2%
>alts go down the drain