Fuck those presale links I swear they are scams, not sending eth haha!

>fuck those presale links I swear they are scams, not sending eth haha!
>lol all of them went over max allocation of 300 eth, no way they get their link I will just get in on the crowd sale
>2 weeks later
>Lol still no word on whether they get any link from these abused presale urls hahahaha
>crowdsale time
>wtf 29.5m already filled out of 30m, I will put myself on sick notice so I don't miss the correct block
>WHAT THE FUCK I MISSED IT
>WHAT THE FUCK THOSE PRESALE CONTRIBUTORS GOT LINK? IT WASN'T A SCAM AFTER ALL
>I will just fud this coin like everyone else so I get to buy under ico price haha
>2x on etherdelta, what the fuck??
>the fudding is not working it is not going down
>well fuck this shit I am not getting in on all time high
>wtf 3x ico price, already 100m market cap???
>4x you kidding me
>haha it is dipping DEAD COIN
>it is going up again? DEAD CAT BOUNCE YOU RETARDS
>this coin will dip before sibos no way it goes on like this...
>100m market cap on day of sibos ha-! I bet it will crash today during the demo when sergey fucks up
>see nothing at al hahaha LINKIES BTFO
>well this is the final blow, we are almost on a death spiral
>huh the btc fork drama is over and chainlink is recovering? WELL ALL ALTS ARE
>it seems to be recovering faster than all other alts
>pure FOMO, wait for the dip faggots
>almost $1
>TOP FUCKING KEK THIS CAN'T LAST
>some time later, dipping again
>it will NEVER reach $1 hahahahah stinky linkies btfo
>... 1$? it is alt season who cares
(You are here)
>wtf it is a huge success, swift actually rolling this garbage out
>some time later
>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHITCOIN TOP 10 MARKET CAP NOW
>TOP 5 WHAT THE FUCK
>it is finally on coinbase, now I can buy safely :)
>Haha a 3% gain in A WEEK, suck on that litecoin faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(You are here)
>Hype for the bitcoin superconference builds up to uncontrollable level
>mini singularity takes the price to $4
>Sergey gives a middling presentation, no big partnerships, has gained weight, and reveals himself to be a huge autist
>Whales dump more the price back to 23c

lmao this. Except you forgot the part where they tried to say link was 2x below ico price for 2 months straight

If he turned out to be a huge autist, im pretty sure that would cause it to moon.

lol I know link is pretty good but I just can't ditch ICX and stellar for link at this juncture. I'm hoping it doesn't rise substantially in the next month and my final crypto play is becoming a general of the Link Marines and then just holding until I retire.

He seems somewhat autist, not as bad as vitalik but he's an odd guy. In the devcon presentation he starts it looking incredibly nervous it's really unsettling.

why would he announce partnerships?
its a conference were he talks about chainlink or smart contracts or whatever
he doesn't try to cheaply shill his shit

It's a shill conference. Mcafee headlining. Sergey paid to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg

there won't be any partnerships, until the mainnet like Sergey said. He probably won't even mention his project by name let alone talk about the tokens, which if you have a brain is super fucking bullish. He cannot hype it now, there is too many institution breathing heavily down on his neck.
AssBlaster is legit.
They let Sergey do an ico but are waiting til they shake every neet out of his LINKS

Maybe actually talking about the things that his company is doing? At some point he's going to have to stop talking about what is possible and start talking about what they've accomplished and done with the technology if he's some sort of expert in the field as other people have called him.

so "autists" are now all people that get nervous when they have to speak in front of hundreds of people?
shit I guess I'm a turbo autist

We're going to have a month of preemptive damage control so this isn't another SIBOS aren't we?

Thx for the dudes that posted the presale links if you read this

it has nothing in common with Sibos.
Sibos run up was 100% dumb money thinking the product is finished and the partnership will be revealed on stage

This is just another oportunity to talk about smart contracts/dec oracles like Devcon

so absolutely nothing will happen again and we're going back to 15 cents

>Sergey paid to speak.
source?

Just put up another $1k

expect u missed 100 moons if u hodled stinky linkies since ico...

you do know that even sergey says chainlink is a stopgap until they can put things directly on the blockchain without the need for middleware right? It has maybe 10 years before it's obsolete, so unless you're 50 you'd better reevaluate your life.

What are you expecting to happen aside from mainnet launch? Are you still on the "no skateboard and mcdonalds" fud?

>put things directly on the blockchain without the need for middleware right

Lol you aren't even trying to make it sound like you know what you're talking about

if retards like you are the ones buying now because they expect fireworks at the conference then yea, we're definitely going down
I cannot wait til all those dirty speculators get shaken the fuck out of this project

OMG, I hope this'll happen. I'd sell a kidney just to get into such a dip.

LOL projects like blockchain will digitize assets instantly into the blockchain without the need for APIs you faggot. Chainlink will have a few great years, but it's not intended to last forever.

I mean projects like Vechain.

Was that guy saying he worked for Sony on the other thread legit?

you can even digitize your mother, but you'll always need to import some data onto the blockchain. The world doesn't operate inside it. Even if in a few years people trade tokenized stocks/gold whatever, there is plenty more data that cannot be digitized.

Besides the fact that 5/10 years in crypto is like 100 years IRL, so your fuding has no point

Are you talking about Assblaster? LMFAO he’s a bogplant

He left after he posted his salary and didn't say unfortunately.

lol probably not

what did he say?

would your stepdad lie to you?