Who else comfy here? Just broke through $10 on bitfinex, love that feel when long term hodl pays off

Who else comfy here? Just broke through $10 on bitfinex, love that feel when long term hodl pays off.

Thank you father

you mean bittrex

Fuck. Yeah i meant bittrex

In what sense did it pay off you dolt? I could throw a dart at the top 100 list and ANY other coin would have out performed this pile of shit. But yeah, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for being emotionally attached to a project as it rapidly drops from #20 to #50. I hope that

Kek he missed the ark. Drown with the rest loser.

I own only one of these because I like the memes, can I get a quick rundown of what does it do?

Father why wont he repent?

Unfortunately I still have a tiny position in ARK but I have no intention of bragging about it considering how trash its performance has been.

Give it time you impatient fool. The moon is only JUST starting. Zoom out and look at those tasty fractals

Kek, happy for you arksmen

I held ark through the hells of bitcoin moon, saw my folio decrease by 2/3 in btc during those days
Had to switch to daytrading because I needed money, but I always had hopes for ark

Me. Just flipped it for a nice profit, been holding a while, sold at 10.22 to put profits in xlm. Maybe after it corrects i'll get in again for the next ride.

holding since .90

Feeling good today

Looking good. Can't wait to hit $20 soon.

See how the logo is a triangle?

Ark is a fucking pyramid scheme. The early buyers gain more ark just for having ark, it's a scam.

Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

This. I’m former ark holder, why are people still clinging to this???

I'm literally 20x up in fiat, make 100 ark a month staking, and corev2 and arkvm aren't even out yet.
stay buttmad, autist

holding since 70cent lmao
cant wait to sell of my daily staking reward to finance my shitcoing gambling

LOL at your missed gains had you simply held ETH or BTC

Connect every blockchain together. Also allows people to create an entirely new blockchain + coin through a few simple button clicks

Because most of those other 10x shitcoins have no real team behind them nor do they have any real desire of delivering a real product. You are gambling. Sure you made more money, but you can always make more by gambling.

I converted ETH into Ark for it, actually. ETH and Ark are my entire position, so I watch them both closely. If I'd stayed entirely in ETH I would only have $151801. Instead I have $222090.
If you want to argue sats, I got into Ark at 19k - while I could've gotten out at 120k, I'm still pretty damn comfy at 67k. Either way, I'm up tremendously in both fiat and satoshi. Thanks for your concern though, I guess

Kek.
I made 4000% on Ark

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

I wish the price manip on bittrex would sotp though

it will never stop. ark needs to be adopted by non westerners for it to have any long term moon potential, and i personally dont see it happening. sold half my stack.

just my 2 sats

Almost sold 3k Ark yesterday. Glad I didn't.

dont test father

Quality pasta

I remember when I sold my ETH stack at $11. I will not make the same mistake with ARK.