Congrats, user! Money is no longer a concern for you

Congrats, user! Money is no longer a concern for you.

Now what?

Sleep, eat, fuck.
Repeat

use that money to acquire more money

What do you eat?

Who do you fuck? How do you fuck them?

Once git money is completed I guess all there is left to do is fuck bitches

double down on studying

Start lifting and working toward saving the white race

find a cute grill to cuddle with and move to some island

My nibba

Get back into boxing, learn to surf, proper supplementation, banging girls locally and globally.

I hate fags who wear shirts with this stupid ass moronic slogan.

so you have all the money you'll ever need and decide to embark on another quest where the odds of remaining unfulfilled are perilously stacked against you, yet again?

good luck fags. you'll never be happy.

It is only under those circumstances that you will discover real happiness. I've had fame, fortune and banged many sloots and what I've realised is that it will never give you true happiness.

>inb4 larp

Don't really care if you don't believe me, but if you ever make it you will eventually reach the same conclusion.

You need 3-5M to be able to retire and not worry though. 10M if you want to have kids.

Catch up on visual novels, lift, fuck, travel, basically whatever I wanted to do that wagecuckery made difficult or impossible.

Buy a mansion and have lavish parties. Hire a dwarf butler. Start doing shitty oil painting. I'd also like a private observatory so I can look at planets and shit.

>10m for kids

Nah unless you spoil the shit out of them like a fag

this board, and internet communities in general, are packed to the gills with pleasure-seeking apes who don't understand that contentment comes from within. sure, life is suffering, but you are the main contributor to your life, and thus the suffering you apparently feel when chasing those elusive cummies.

I'm only in it so I can afford to run in 2027. Alts will save the white race.

>t. Hodler of 37500 REQ at .10

Now I hire a lewd maid to shitpost on Veeky Forums for me while I spend my time on more productive things like fapping to chinese cartoons.

Donate good part of it to church and focus on programming and other shit I like. Im still poor tho