Excatly one year from now, Etherium was 10$ a coin. Now it's over a 1000$ per coin...

Excatly one year from now, Etherium was 10$ a coin. Now it's over a 1000$ per coin. What coin will be the ETH of 2018 and increase it's value by 10000%?

You wouldn't believe us even if we told you.

Bazingacoin i think..

You fags don’t like hearing this, but probably Ripple.

ETH again

lel no

Bitbean. Cap this

Tron (TRX)

XMR and/or BCH

this

>Etherium
kys

Correct answer is Odn

DYOR. Don't listen to the FUD

Anyone who's been here longer than 2 months would know that ripple is a meme. It was shit on HARD for so long until all you retarded normies came and started pumping random shit coins.

Monero's fees are already through the roof, the thing doesn't have much more room to grow

Neo or eng

you are dumber than a box of niggers.

Honestly, probably something like Ripple. Fucking pains me to say it.

Basically if Ripple gets listed on Coinbase, the gig is up.

Sia coin is going 100x this year.

I could see XMR going pretty far. It's the only fully functioning privacy coin on the market. Although I put 60% of my portfolio into it at $47 so maybe I'm biased.

No, I am simply correct.

The answer is ENG

TAU and ICX, possibly VEN as well

BCH, XRB, XMR, XLM

wildcards: ETP, DOGE

You realized ripple is almost the same market cap as ethereum.

For it to x3, it'd have to hit 300B, putting it ahead of bitcoin. For it to x100 and have the same growth as eth, it'd have to hit 10T market cap.

You guys are idiots.

BUT WHAT DOES CHAINLINK EVEN DO

is TAU really in the same league as ICX and VEN?

Good points, I redact my statement

If they actually decentralize the internet its going to be Skycoin.

25,000,000 supply and already $40 with 200,000,000 marketcap.

Screen cap this and put it somewhere until January 2019. I have 40 coins and I'm going to make it.

Unironically VEN

It's NEO.

Anyone claiming otherwise is a complete retard.

A hidden coin with amazing tech and developers that’s outside the top 100 and fits a variety of use cases (not just niche shit like dentistry).

That’s tough. At this point any project led by well known crypto developers is immediately pumped to the top, even if all they have is vaporwave (see ADA and EOS) just on their reputation alone

So it would have to be a completely new, younger team of autists with some breakthrough tech

Idk anything that fits this bill honestly but happy to be shilled on stuff

back when ethereum was $10, it was still one of the most important coins in the market. so you have to find something that was in the same relative position as ethereum was then, and there really isn't anything other than bitcoin and ethereum today. there are too many shitcoins currently pumped up way too high like xrp/staller/iota/cardano to make a reasonable guess at what is "important" in the market.

Connect the real world via data to the blockchain you fucking mong go read

I'll let the daily TA answer the question for you. Sup and Dandle!

Html. Hybrid chain. Already 2 new icos coming under. Price too low, nobody believe me. Wait month or two, then maybe someone listen.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

checked

XTRABYTES (XBY). do your own research. if the team meets their goals, it will be exactly as you describe.

Bitbean

pumped up shitcoin. why do you people think just because a coin is in the middle of a pump and dump it's somehow magically better than it was when it was $0.01?

Dragonchain. Already 160+ projects waiting on the sidelines. Going through all of the proper channels to set up a KYC process, USA based with a focus on getting in USA companies and companies who will go 'by the book' for launching into the Blockchain space. Easy, easy, easy $50 EOY/DRGN

it's not a PnD. like I said, DYOR you filthy mong.

ARK

This

Tron but unironically

It's too late to find the next ETH. Every year we can't have a new coin that completely changes the paradigm. That's not sustainable. Small, focused coins that do one thing well, sure, but ETH and BTC together are the big boys that aren't likely to be toppled any time soon, and do a good job of covering each other's bases.

LINK, next logical step after/for ETH

I think new privacy coins will rise due to that. My best is on XSPEC, depending on how stealth address goes

ZEC

OMG

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

thank me later

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

Enigma

Metaverse(ETP)
thank me in one year

Smart contracts can't actually check the weather or stock prices or news headlines right now. It tries to fix that problem.

AdA?? LInK??? Love the pick!!

Zrx

Another victim of the Neo scam. Guys, should we tell him?

XRB

why is there only like 3 photos of sergey in existence