Raiblocks price predictions in 1 year, 3 years and 5 years

what do you think guys? I'm not invested yet but I'm considering it as a long term investment after doing some research. Doesnt seem like another regular pump n dump coin but maybe I'm wrong.

1 yeat 0$
3 years 0$
5 years 0$

this coin is dead you delusional fool

This is pretty much the dip right now. I think it's a safe hold for the year.

I can not Imagine being this retarted. Watch it hit 1k USD this year.

1 Year $1000 3 years $5000 5 years $20000

it will follow the same exponential growth as btc. it literally is a bigger faster stronger version btc 2.0. INSTANT FEELESS SCALABLE 70,000 TRANSACTIONS/SEC. best tech in the game right now

a holder, will probably ascend $50

how many rai should i buy right now to retire next to a costco in a nice comfy area

Sold my xrb around 30 and put it all into canya, once canya does a moon or pnd I'll put it back and leave it

Are you fucking retarded or trolling.
It's a good coin with solid tech but if you think it'll ever get over $2000 you're dreaming or brain-dead

;’) xrb devs have been around since early crypto, xrb will most likely maintain its growth rate for a while looking at where the crypto market as a whole is headed. Also best coin out there for actual decentralized transfer of value

if you told some one at the the beginning of 2017 that bitcoin will reach 20k he would call you a delusional faggot and now look what happened
same goes for ethereum and litecoin and all the other crapcoins in the top 10

lmao i bought btc when it was under $100 in 2013. i know what the fuck im talking about. btw litecoin was $3 exactly ONE year ago. guess what's better than ltc? xrb will be a top 3 coin EASILY

lol I think $20,000 might be pushing it a bit. What would the market cap need to be for it to reach that??

XRB is long term, not some pump and dump crack whore.

It's obvious big pockets are buying low in the morning and selling high at night, then repeating the cycle. It'll stagnate like this for a few more weeks then zoom off.

the marketing on this coin has been garbage

FUN and XLM have good memes, but where's the XRB memes?!
ill send 1 XRB to every guy who makes me save their XRB maymay...

>not on binance
>not on bittrex

whelp. Willhave to pass

Should I.. XRB - VEN or NEO??

Yes but the supply's are the same at all. XRB at $2000 would put it at bitcoins current market cap. Which I admit is POSSIBLE. $20,000 xrb would be 2.5 TRILLION dollars

If you have the money. All three. All good long term holds even thru a crash.

it'll be on binance shortly, just won their community coin of the month vote

Based on the supply I say it will reach $500 max

Make way for Chad, Brad.

cryptomarket has at max 6 months before it goes down in flames and all coins will go to 0

When the fuck are they going to list it on Binance? Fuck me, I don't want to sign up for another fucking exchange to buy this shitcoin

Its not. Nobody has any insensitive for running a node. Spam attacks are also an issue.

Who is here is getting cucked by mercatox

in like 1 - 2 weeks

buy the dip

good luck

when they do it will already have mooned

For that t happen you'll have to unchain BTC from alts and link it to XRB. It could work if the exchanges accumulate it in the future but its still to early to know

there is another moon comming
then binance dip
then huge moon

this week there will be announcements (confirmed by devs), I think it's the rebrand, after that I see more marketing going on.

kek