ICX

Guys you should consider invest on ICX (ICON) as soon as possible, went all in on $3.
Haterz gonna hate

You're a smart man. I like that.

just to add guys, you might have heard of something called ethereum. Highly recommend investing in it, it's at 1,200USD.

Yayaya, I know ETH and no thanks. I like new coins better ;)

it was announced all over the place when it was around ~3.5 usd. It is 12usd now and still with a lot of room to grow.

that was the joke :(

ICX is old news by now

Salty noiconer has arrived.

Nicely done OP! I went almost all in around $5 but could only afford 3200

It will go up over $100 within months ;)

Be real though. Its not going to hit $24 any time this month right?

Feel like i've missed the boat on this one.

Thanks dude, 3.200 is really good too haha :)

It's far from impossible senpai

people have been saying it could hit 24dollars by end of jan since mid december

Maybe you should've told me at $3 then faggot rather than expecting me to pump your garbage

And we were halfway there yesterday, with the news due at the end of Jan it is definitely possible

The thing is.. Mainnet is this month and I believe it will actually go over $20 easily this month.

Haha it was told on Veeky Forums many many times ;)

didn't believe it would go that high myself lol, thought $15 would be incredible. i slowly accumulated my stack at anywhere between 2.50 - 7. too expensive for me now so i'm going accumulating VEN now

You fucking mong. It was slathered all over the catalog for days. Where were you? Plebbit? Kek

Do that! I’ve got some money invested on Insurepal too. Look them up. It’s $0.10 now and I believe it will go too a few $$ only within months too ;)

I've got 40 ZCL(my only other holdings). Hoping the FOMO drives the price up 4x-5x so I can dump half pre-fork. Those profits would be a nice boost my ICX holdings. Or better yet, into WAN when it hits. It's a good strategy in a perfect world.

i'll look it up. thanks for the tip brother. wish i had one in return but i pretty much just research coins shilled on biz lol

#HODL