EASIEST x100 FOR REAL

>owned by established forex platform FXPIG
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seek licensing and following regulations
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and following token asset managers' performance
>all fees paid using their native token COIN, percentage of COINs are burned, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back COINs

PRE-SALE is open right now! 2.5% bonus on top of the pre-sale bonus if you use this link: coinmetro.info

It's aiming to combine the ease of use and appeal to normies of coinbase with the capabilities of better exchanges like Binance. It will also provide new investment vehicles like crypto ETFs and investing in other traders performance.

The CEO is also a CEO of FXPIG which is well regarded in the forex world for it's transparency and customer service. They also have the experience and contacts when it comes to dealing with banks and regulators, which would make stuff like instant deposits/withdrawals and debit cards a reality.

All exchange fees are first converted to COIN (the user doesn't have to have COIN, the exchange will place a buy order automatically) and then some of the COIN thet CoinMetro gets in the form of fees is burned, which means as trading volume gets higher, the amount of COIN decreases. Also 20% of CoinMetro and FXPIG's net profits go to the COIN buyback program.

Also get into their telegram, the CEO and the devs are incredibly responsive.

If you use this link, you will get extra 2.5% on top of the existing pre-sale bonus: coinmetro.info

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when will it go live?

Balls deep. It's free money.

Erm ok, this actually looks pretty amazing.

Main sale begins Feb 21. Exchange beta launches in March, the coin becomes tradeable in April

can i get these as a burger?

No

do you people not know how a vpn works?

it says they require a passport scan though

how do you buy this? with ETH?

yeah I was really interested in buying as a burger until this bullshit.

ahh...sorry mate :-/
perhaps a non-burger friend can buy for you...why can't burgers get into icos, by the way? is the govt afraid you're not old enough to spend your own money?

You can buy with BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH

The site does not work at all. Confirmation link in the mail does not work, cannot log in. Garbage.

try with your phone or a different browser. works fine for me on desktop firefox.

Confirmation worked for me, but am now stuck waiting for payment instructions.

No thank you. Pre-ICO participants got up to 500% bonus. Enjoy being dumped. Next shill please?

>not being dual citizen

Wheeeew

Seems inferior to Stellar-based exchanges but also a pretty much guaranteed climber. Convincing team and a professional approach

anyone else stuck here?

The bonus is scaling. There is vetting period for the people that bought at 3 and 5 cents to prevent dumping, cuz they had higher bonuses than the people that are buying now at 166%.

This happened to me on chrome. What worked was disabling or enabling adblock and refreshing. Otherwise, works perfectly on firefox

I think it is a good project if they can deliver. Only problem is if they need investor verification for US citizens. Takes a lot to get accredited (I am a poorfag). Even with the bonus I think it would be a solid 2x-5x.

What the fuck, it actually works on Firefox. Thanks.

Wait, "photo of passport", what the ACTUAL FUCK? FUCK THEM. Not going to send my passport to a random site on the Internet.

You don't need to do it right now. They're getting themselves licensed in multiple countries, so everyone who wants to use the exchange will need to go through KYC, ICO investors as well. KYC checks for pre-ICO will come online between pre-ICO and ICO, so in the next 2 weeks.

Fixed it by creating another account. Did try a couple different browsers, kept running into the same problem though

I don't really care when. I just don't want to give them my personal information.

That's fine. Just want to say that it's not a "random site on the Internet". They own FXPIG, which is already an established forex trading platform.

Why hasn't someone come up with a platform that links coins into Forex directly? That would make a fucking killing.

i fucked up boys.
I sent the payment in 2 payments instead of one and the smart contract wasnt fulfilled.

Now i have a bunch of coins on my account on the website but the purchase is still pending.
What do?

There is no contact information so i cant write an email

How new are you?

Just put .1 BTC into it.

Seems like a nice project.

Good luck boyos :3

Go on their telegram. They are very responsive

If you really want to earn a fast coin go and do some pump and dump. It's risky, but if you know what you do it pays:

discord gg/JQpwCE7 (add the period)

Would I be able to send my ETH from Binance, but link my MEW address?
Also, does it take into consideration the fees to send (to ultimately fulfill the contract)

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,,

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

yes you can.
no, they need to receive the exact amount, but I guess binance should take care of that automatically??

you mean your binance fees? lmao please fuck this up, i thought it's looking idiot-proof