Blockfolio keeps randomly dropping one or more of my coins by 25% for no reason. My heart can't take this

Blockfolio keeps randomly dropping one or more of my coins by 25% for no reason. My heart can't take this.

yup i think it's reverting back to prices from weeks ago. a new retarded bug to deal with :^)

Have this too. Christ, they really fucked up a good thing with the update. Anyone know if you can revert back to an older version?

glad it's not just me

Delta bro, you won't be sorry.

Blockfolio is the bitcoin of portfolio apps

agreed delta is better than portofuckio

Delta doesn't even offer a chart. Trash.

I have no idea how much money I have. Could be millions.

Blockfolio is fucking trash. Always broken. I switched to Delta a while back.

wtf are you talking about

Nigger

Well? It doesn't. If they offered a portfolio chart I'd consider changing.

>I post images of cartoon children
Cool.

It keeps sending mine upwards. FUck this, i'm downloading delta. I don't even need a graph, i just wanna know what my shit is WORTH

Oh sweetie

I use both. Its nice keeping my holds and frequent trades separate.

You shouldnt pander to retards. They will continue their retarded ways.

Today I woke up to 5300 link

Server issues aside, Blockfolio is better. Delta is just a clone that tries to get you to pay for it.

You can have multiple portfolios on Delta it seems.

That's not a chart you fucking retard that's just a bunch of squiggly lines as a design.

If you want to pay for them. Its not just a simple, buy the app, they want a monthly fee. Fuck that.

I agree but the app actually working is kind of important.

Oh I didn't know it costs money.

good i'm not the only one

i saw ETH drop to 800 and almost had a heart attack

Yeah. So I use both. Plus, works better to keep your frequent trades on Delta, because it actually works for when you need to know. Holds are not that critical.

This app is totally fucked today. Can't check shit on it.

does anyone else have fucked up font size on delta? it looks like ass. how do you reduce the damn font size?

Underrated

Blockfolios been erroring out frequently for everyone the last week or so, the fuck are you smoking?

They removed this by not permanently updating the chart every minute.

Switched to Delta, never looked back.

Blockfolio servers are currently unavailable

Blockfolio glitches prices, one time I opened app and some glitch in price showed that I have 31 billion, something like this still happens randomly.

Tell that to my current weekly chart. Jesus Christ, you have to be about the dumbest mother fucker ive seen on here all day.

While I agree that the chart does get fucked this level of rage was uncalled for.

It's been showing XLM at .90. I wish...it was so.

Oh poor you, your chart peaked at $86 by accident, your life must be ruined.

thats not the problem of blockfolio but retards who mess with the price on ED either by mistake or deliberately.

but blockfolio will have an option to remove such outliers in new version.

This dumb motherfucker has been wrong in every post in this thread. And thats not rage, thats pure laughter. I got some great laughs off that stupid fuck.

Just downloaded Delta. I was having anxiety from not knowing what my port was worth there for a minute.

Calm down lad, you must be American. Can't handle any bants.

If we went at this for a week, the odds are you would be right at least once but I dont have a week and Im going to bed.

Truly supreme, Eliot.

Delta was created by a group of low grade money grubbing Jew niggers with small dicks and small bank accounts.

I can't even use it right now, keeps saying it's having trouble connecting to the internet. wtf