What Will You Do With Your Earnings?

I'm going to travel Eastern Europe and larp as a big time western investor and get a qt3.14 Ukrainian/Polish/Russian waifu like pic related.
You?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLbM5-0R5U
celebrity-leaks.net/karina-kozyreva-aka-sharishaxd-nude-leaked-18-photos-33-short-videos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no need to larp to get a qt over there dumbass

don't get married

Slavic anons please confirm.

sigh she is very QT 3.14 hate seeing this pic so often

how is that larping if that's literally what you are

You can literally buy them online and they are stupid loyal.

I get you, but I think it's more impressive if I pretend I invest in Google, Apple etc... instead of telling her I bought NiggerCoin.

I thought that was a meme. Anyways I'm 6'1" and blonde hair blue eyed so I shouldn't need to do that.

I've made more money than I could have ever imagined in 2017. Honestly about 40-50x more than I normally make in a single year (and I live in a first world country). I'm not rich enough to live a life of luxury but I'm so fucking comfortable and happy now I can't describe it. I finally feel like I have "freedom" to do what I want, when I want.

I'm probably going to relocate to somewhere with nice weather where it's warm all year. I'm kind of a NEET type so I don't need a really busy area with good night life, I generally just keep to myself and stay home. So I'll do some research, find a place in the world where cost of living is relatively cheap, where it's safe, and has good internet and good warm weather, and probably buy a small apartment or house and just coast through life for the next 20+ years.

Already cashed out a decent chunk of crypto as well so this isn't a paper dream, this is going to happen. Just hope my remaining cryptos continues to perform well, has been a learning experience but I finally feel I have some solid investing fundamentals and at least halfway know what I'm doing.

Slavic anons pls respond

The larp has already begun lol

If this isn't a larp then congrats. I'm of the same thinking as you. I'd recommend checking out Northern Italy - They're racist and rich so you don't have to worry about nigger refugees but it's also beautiful there.

>"NO! THERE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED NON MANLETS! NO PLEASE!!"

>They're racist and rich so you don't have to worry about nigger refugees
but also they're part of Italy and therefore EU

O B S E S S E D

you can find her nudes by tags like this кapинa cтpимepшa cлитыe фoтки

btw her appirience is finno-ugric
Youre welcome

your friend,
russian user

And speak fuck all English and the culture is conservative as fuck. Wouldn’t recommend, move to somewhere more western and more progressive unless you literally want to become Italian bro

why do people wish to spend their money on females? Sex is not really THAT great you know.

I never told my girl how much money i have and i never plan to.

>they are stupid loyal.
bad news for you

they are same as western womans but actually more gold diggers

...yeah man as most European countries are, kek. Do American's think the EU is like the USSR or something?

will if I'm able to hit 100k hopefully. I'd get jaw surgery n my mom something really nice

big government is all the same.

Yeah seen them. Kind of felt sorry for her but then remembered she's a stupid roastie that deserves 0 respect. And thanks, I may check out Finland for QT's too.
I'm conservative and don't mind learning a new language.

for this one you'd need a lot of money she has more than 99% of this board lmao

>n my mom something really nice

Well by god if you aren't the sweetest lil thing

And everywhere habitable on this earth is big government. Anyways, the EU will probably be fucked in a decade or so.

Have some dollars, american accent, and don't be ugly. Go to middle-sized/big city. Enjoy your girls

aga

Getting a Russian import wife is the most retarded thing you can do. This is your future, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLbM5-0R5U

She's cute but way underweight

I'm Irish. They only know us for Conor McGregor.

I confirm. Slavic women have very low standards for what they're offering.

Just don't be an obvious beta fag with money or you'll get scammed instead.

Here you go Anons, the link uses a browser miner though so turn on some antivirus

Brought to you by a fellow FUN hodler, because we all like to have some FUN right?

celebrity-leaks.net/karina-kozyreva-aka-sharishaxd-nude-leaked-18-photos-33-short-videos/

Nah she's fine

Jesus christ,are you able to have an actual conversation with a girl or do you need to talk about money all the time?

when i hit 1.5 million, i am cashing out and literally buying ullyses s. grants civil war sword. thats my goal.

>I may check out Finland for QT's too.

finno-ugrians live in Finland, Russia and Hungury, just in case

are you me?

That's so badass.

I'm moving to Japan. I grew up in eastern Europe so I need to step up my game to asian qts

>Implying money doesn't help
Thank you my man.

Confirmed. A typical Polish girl drops her pants once she hears Western accent.

That's a really cool sword user

The zipper makes her look tiny

just dont get scammed and act like yourself

This is cool and original. At first I thought it was a sword in a video game.
>TFW loads of Polish in my country but no qt3.14 Polish gf

Just avoid Montenegro, you'll get killed

This guy is fat and ugly so to be fair this result was expected.

A Polish girl in her home country.
Montenegro is spectacular, faggot

Noted.
B-but...

Im finally gonna transition and be the qt girl ive always wanted to be. Plastic surgery is expensive as shit.

im slavic, whats qts like is masculinity and money. You aint getting shit if you have bank but browse fucking Veeky Forums. Fact that you cant find a girl in your own country also isnt a good sign lol gl

>Fact that you cant find a girl in your own country
I can, just prefer the Slavic look. Might as well get what I want if I'm rich.

Are you fucking stupid

That's a big fucking zipper

>I can
If your serious just remember that grass is greener on the other side or however the fuck that goes. Get a gf now it feels good

>he fell for the 100 blowjobs meme

The countries of former Yugoslavia would be a top tier (amazing food, great wine and spirits, hot girls, warm, spectacular views), but every single one has a flaw.
Slovenia - expensive
Montenegro - expensive, touristy
Serbia - communist architecture, landmines
Bosnia - would be an optimal choice if you could go trekking in the mountains. Fucking landmines everywhere.
Croatia - tourists everywhere
Macedonia - unstable politically (a partition between Greece and Albania might be imminent)

Slovenia is a top tier country. It's possible to go skiing in the morning and take a bath in the warm sea in the afternoon.

God damn I love eastern europe. 50% of the women are solid 10/10s, and the other 50% are 0/10s. That means you never get bored.

expensive isnt a flaw when youre rich

Reading your posts I am starting to think that you might need nothing more than a weighted blanked to be happy

Once I hit 1m, Im buying land in Colorado and stockpiling silver and homesteading with a qt. currently at 2.7k

this is what I wanna do, but at 3M

currently at 175k

Been watching a couple vids though online and building a house in the mountiains is kinda hard due to the solid rock in the ground and the cheap land is cheap for a reason. Theres no roads to get to it. Lotsa work and money unless you can find a nice house already built

>don't get married
this.

*never* get married.
hold all your gains.

I don't really expect to make much, just to make some extra cash I'll throw at repairing my old ass house.

gains2grave

Retire in Japan because retirement in Japan is GOAT

Don't a lot of the elderly get arrested for things like shoplifting because they are financially insecure and not sufficiently looked after by family members?

Yeah but I've never really met a girl I've wanted to be in a relationship with. Almost all girls are people who'd fuck a guy after meeting him once on a night out. What's the point in going out with someone like that?
What the fuck is a weighted blanked?

That's them, not me, I'd be financially secure

I wouldn't move there because I couldn't eat their food. I'm more of a meat and potatoes guy.

>build secret underground lair with a pool, a park with animals, and a gaming rig with giant 4k screens
>buy overpowered drift car, ideally a GT86 with a 2JZ engine
>spend my days playing vidya and hooning the GT86 omw to fuck hookers

I like this. I hear Colorado is beautiful.

Alright you cunts you had your little gay time, now go back to shilling coins.

How would an American that's crypto rich, speaks russian, and is also Veeky Forums do over there? 6'1" 12% body fat and handsome.

Western women play way too many shit games. You can be the biggest chad ever and still not good enough for them.

an older asian dude who was a computer engineer that owned a software developing company made so much money this week that he just dropped everything and went to travel south america. he said he made an entire year's salary in a day

i only made like $10k RIP

F

I'm 5'9 american living in Germany, and lived in Romania for 4 months

Pussy was easy my dude

the further east you go, the fucking better. Romanian girls were 7/10 and up

he was my moms friend that i went rock climbing with sometimes** left that detail out

I will finally buy a gf

Been in CO looking for land. If you want remote mountain land, there is 'mining claims' which are 5 acre tracts of land and you can buy a bunch together.

>instead of telling her I bought NiggerCoin.

I was in Latvia / Estonia recently and fuckin hell I almost went full muslim rapefugee on them all. So pretty and innocent looking hnng.

can we join a discord together?

discord daht gg slashzz pbcamQR

pls tell me slavic girls aren't whores.

tfw want qt3.14 slavic gf that isn't a total generate like western girls

m8 in the US women love your silly accent. come on over and shag almost whoever you want

I was thinking of something similar move over there and hunt for a teen virgin waifu make her a stay at home mom to like 5+ kids. but Im already divorced and Im 30 so I not sure how good my prospects are of finding this. but on the plus side I'm over 6' and thin. Ive already had enough experience sleeping with western sluts they jump into bed so quick but they dont want to settle down until they get older and pump out a retarded kid in their 30s.

>giving somebody shit for loving their mom
are you 13? you know you can't post on here, if you're 13k, right?

>Based Mums are the best.

When I make it I'm sending her on a fully paid trip anywhere she wants.

I have 200k right now so im getting there.

why is her zipper so huge tho

Seriously you guys still think its soviet union or something? Western influence is strong here, while maybe not all are 'sluts' but they like to sleep around idk, stop being fucking betas

I went with my family to NYC when I was really young and it was amazing. I really want to go back to the US, and I will someday. Some of you niggas are alright.

Yeah come to oulu, Finland its nice and warm XD

The girls are easily hottest anywhere though.

>Ebin

no eastern euro bros has any advice for me?

this will help your gainz - no pajeets allowed
discord dot gg /xBQUMW

im sure thats the cheapest but if you can manage go to miami or san diego. tons of blondes and hispanics that would probably find an irish accent unique

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tfw will have to settle for Plan B - finding christian girl with morals

I'll move to Vancouver Island, Canada from there i'll buy a nice but modest house maybe 4 bedrooms and spend my days hunting, fishing and swimming in the icey cold waters. maybe even get a gf. I'll probably continue working as a carpenter as i do enjoy some aspects of it

if i can buy a house outright and have a small income coming in to cover some expenses I'll be happy as fuck

My goal is (hopefully I can get to it) is to get at least 15mil, cash out and put 1 mil in a vanguard account for my brother sister mom dad and two friends and then just enjoy life.