> MUH BANK COIN
> MUH IT'S GOOD COIN
> MUH UUUH
> MUH RIPPLEZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=V57Tk3V3qls&list=RDMMV57Tk3V3qls&bpctr=1515530324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a good time to buy. It'll go back to up and result in easy gains, at which point the bags get dumped again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT TRICKED BY JEWS MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont even have any ripple you retarded street shitting pajeet

That's ok OP, you can have some XRP when you start begging for some after it hits $1000.

But only if you apologize for ever doubting the best cryptocurrency in the world.

>Normies getting JUST'd

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

>not taking advantage of crypto volatility
Stay poor Ranjeet

I'm stuck with 20 because I didn't know those dirty jews required 20 to be held in the wallet. REEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tfw i bought a shitload for 25c and i have not lost yet

tfw you don't understand you've been tricked and your gains are melting at a rate of 15%/day

month long bull run, followed by and TA induced Bear run due to CMC removing korea from averages, yep im sweating bro

t. guy who bought ripple at 3.62

>tfw got in at 1 and out at 2.8

Feels fucking great man

It will go bellow $1 USD for sure. If you didn't sell at $3 you are an idiot...

>TA induced Bear run
wew

Nothing but a healthy correction, just HODL guys.0

All Ripple Kikes get the gas.

Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=V57Tk3V3qls&list=RDMMV57Tk3V3qls&bpctr=1515530324

I've sold my half of my XRP stacks, will buy again in 2 days, seems like the price will go up again once it's listed on nipland DMM exchange

It got fuded as fuck and normies dropped their spaghetti. Forget about the shit coin