Most of the big analysts on TV and trading groups just sent out BTC buy signals. Get out of alts...

Most of the big analysts on TV and trading groups just sent out BTC buy signals. Get out of alts? I think the kings moon might actually be imminent. Any Teeka update? He raised the buy up to on PBC for BTC to 25k aswell.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it won't, even Bitcoin fanatics are now leaving it behind

desu the memelines actually show the breakout possibility aswell. and some of the analysts have been spot on aswell. Teeka explained his call with some huge upcoming catalyst, I don't know what it is, but aparrently there's more to it since some analysts know about this aswell.

They're wrong. Bitcoins dead just trade alts in usd/eth pairs and forget its even there.

Anyone who says Bitcoin is dead is total and complete moron. The entire trading system is based on bitcoin. It is, and always will be, the King. 25k by mid feb, 50k by June.

inwhat year do you live in? there are plenty of alternatives, you can buy LTC, ETH or NEO with real fiat money now, why the fuck would anyone buy BTC with 40% transaction fees and 20days waiting period

You're really sounding like a boomer right now.

I can 100% guarantee you that I will never again use BTC as anything else than to get my next shitcoin on an exchange, I will not mine it and I will NEVER ever send money via BTC when there are so many alts that transfer my money cheaper and faster between exchanges.
The only value BTC has to offer right now is lying in fucking centralized exchanges as a number in their SQL database that changes when you buy something with it.
Now that decentralised exchanges are going to happen and more and more USD, ETH or even DOGE pairs are established it loses even that tiny bit of usefulness so why exactly should I put my money in it?

Where the fuck do you have a 20 days waiting period on BTC? I bought some 3 days ago and the whole process of buying and getting them took me 2 minutes with a fee of 1%. Definitely FUD. We're apparently on the brink of Lightning presentation, and I also believe that's why most analysts put this as a definite buycall. This will be the last dip we see before going on the next ATH hunt for BTC. You know what to do when the FUD is biggest on Veeky Forums. Buy.

If it crashes hard, so will the rest of the market (save for a few lucky coins). If it moons, everything will crash (again, save for a few lucky coins).

I'm not cashing out to BTC JUST yet, but it's good decision either way. Something big is going to happen whether it's up or down.

Its immutable and has huge mind share....ethereum is the crypto stock market, and bitcoin is cypto gold, its a safe haven like real gold, it goes up when alts go down to protect purchasing power...

There is a reason why bitcoin fanatics fear a flippening and it is that if btc loses its #1 market position once it will never retain it again since this is currently the only reason why it is still a thing.

You have until roughly January 30th to make your moves and take profits on shitcoins.

>boomers are now the ones shilling bitcoin
>tfw you lived long enough to see nocoiners become dinocoiners

The usd value of those shitcoins is based on the btc pairing and the current btc price. If btc goes down you lose money anyway, brainlet.
Are you faggots these retarded?

oh no, its coming MUCH sooner.

no he is right.
i never trade in btc any more
i even prefer buying ltc and trading for eth before trading.
i dont touch btc.
its a old outdated coin.
its going down lads.

say goodbye to $1200 eth and $250 ltc if that happens. Better sell now if you think btc is gonna crash

If .0001 btc is 40% of your transaction, you got into crypto way too late and will always be poor.

big BTC bull run incoming
this time without alts

>the king

.001, added an extra 0. 1 milibit fee gets 6 confs within 1 hour

I wonder what will happen to ETH...? hedging some there JIC, but that seems like a really promising coin. It's pretty normie friendly, and when BTC moons again, people will flock to platforms like Coinbase to buy and see that ETH has a lower cost of entry.

The altcoin rally is on its last breath. Look at the recent performance of the rally's leaders, XRP, XLM, ADA, TRX.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

From 9/15 to 12/15 BTC rallied from 5600 to 20,000. Rather than crashing back to the starting point of the rally, it as consolidated above its 50 day moving average for almost 4 weeks, yet Veeky Forums is convinced that the king is dead. Remember to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Fuck off pajeet

FUCK NO I NEED MORE TIME TO MAKE MONEY FROM ALTSSSSS