TRON = SCAM

NOT A DRILL
>Tron’s Whitepaper is Copied, Plagiarized
medium.com/@cryptohaber/trons-whitepaper-is-copied-plagiarized-cefce74335ce

This combined with the Justin wallet selling hundreds of millions (or more)... I'm not sure how you mongs are still holding this scamcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4-D MAHJONG

I don't get how people are defending this guy now

FUD
>saged for being fake and gay

Because Justin Linberlake is the gawd

The only scam involved with Tron is the whales that are holding it down and cucks like you FUDing it.

Everybody know that Tron is legit and a huge money maker, the more you guys hold it down the more you can accumulate at a low price.

With that being said, I don't know who's worse, people FUDing Tron for their own gain or the weakhanded fools that are believing this shit.

I was just going to start a thread contemplating dumping my tron.

cool story trx bagholder

How is it FUD? The guy links evidence. You are just keeping your head in the sand, similar to people holding verge. I hope TRX wipes your funds out.

No, you see in China it is custom to cheat and steal in order to get ahead. He should be commended as the great businessman he is

That's what they want you to do. I would wait at least another week, maybe sell half if you feel unsure. But it's idiotic to dump all

All the words were completely copied from a dictionary. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

I know you're joking, but this is all too true about China.
They shamelessly rip off EVERYTHING. Maybe Justin did nothing wrong, according to his culture.

Yes, the English translated version which they did not plan to do themselves and just got volunteers to do it. These volunteers were chinese themselves. They said they were releasing a better translated whitepaper once they've established their SF office. You're asking a company that is less than a year old to translate their whitepaper to a demographic they were not initially targeting.

The FUD about Sun cashing out all his coins is also fake and debunked. You can check the wallet address which is available for you to check up on and you'll see that all the coins are still there.

I can't wait until tron is literally 100 dollars and you hate yourself for being stupid AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder to buy this tron dip, this is all just a coordinated FUD campaign by LTC’s Charlie Lee. He didn’t like MegaTron coming in and taking the spot light as the preferred chink coin shill of poor fag normie Americans. Charlie will eventually run out of money to keep this FUD up because he dumped all his LTC for this. Keep giving MegaTron your money, and he’ll be able to overcome Charlie.

nice just sold 100k

I tried to read the whitepaper and it was nothing but a ton of tiny little pictures. No words at all. I'm ruined!

Must be rough going through life as a giant stupid vagina

this is some next level FUD by anons, are you guys trying that hard to accumulate?

He brings dishonor to his family by getting caught

>not seeing this is obvious PR/damage control

People holding verge made a shitton of money last night so maybe you should kys

tron doesnt even do anything, i dont know why the fuck its listed on binance

kek

Accumulating this piece of shit chink coin? No thanks, I’m FUDing because I want to see fags like pic related get dumped on and the ensuing aftermath.

Hey what's this, guys?

>being close minded and not acknowledging cultural differences since you've never traveled outside your home country.
>caring about the product more than the people behind the project
>not knowing about the potential of networking and how well networked Sun is

nice going there user

Ignorance is never a good excuse.

>kys

TRX bagholder here. Its fake as fuck, the whale will pull that buy wall as soon as it gets close to it.

Are you for fucking real mate?

Justin buying back his sold coins at lower price in 200million increments to dump again at the next ATH. Just pure genius.

here come the whales fugggg

price gonna go back to 1k+ sats then drop back to 900 in 12h woooooooooooooooooooooo this has been happening for 4 days straight

Whats not to get? They bought at 15 and are gonna defend until it gets back to when they bought in at 2o until they can dump like the vergens

he totally fucking bought it fag

Apparently not. Fug.

>bought it
Or giving you the illusion he bought it by removing millions as soon as a thousand gets eaten. Think smarter not easier user.

how low are we going today biz, we hit 850 2 nights ago then pumped to 1100 in 30min

>implying anyone reads wp

friends yes sell sell sell NOW

how the fuck is he a scam if he wants to use his coin as a currency, buys Game.com, partner with that stupid bike rental company and opened an office in San Fran. Fucking idiots. He also goes to Jack Ma with extremely close ties to Alibaba. Do your self a favour and buy the coin.

EVERYONE SELL.
Let me accumulate more from you idiots.

Just fudders being greedy. They'll accumulate for it, too.

Just bought 6000 coins, enjoy your nogains retards

Coordinated effort. I have been watching the accumulation. Every run there are 160k+ buys snuck in with the volume. Something is def up.

KEEP FUDING RETARD
1ST THE REDDIT SHIT THREAD TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN SELLING HIS TRX - PROVEN FAKE
NOW THIS, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, PURE FUD.
YOU SOLD YOUR TRX AT 700 SATS AND TOOK A BIG L, WE GET IT, MOVE ON.

THIS TRX POSITION IS PERFECT FOR SMART PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO CAN READ MACD/RSI TO PERFECTION. I MADE MY STACK 5 TIMES BIGGER IN THESE LAST 4 DAYS. THIS SHIT WILL MOON 3 TIMES BETTER THAN XVG DID YESTERDAY, AND I'LL BE FUCKING RICH WHILE YOU CRY ON YOUR SNZZZZAKE TRASH THAT IS XLM

FUDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are you guys really stupid enough to sell during a dump when the coin had been a money snake for the last week?

>all this FUD about Tron
>big partnership coming soon
>coin burn
>listing on more exchanges soon
>whales accumulating
>sky high volume

The Chad hold has to be done

Trying to get in cheap. Don't fall for the FUD. There has been some MAJOR accumulation going on.

thanks OP just bought 10 BTC worth

Yes.

poor normies they dont understand anything but hype.
and will use confirmation bias to enforce it.

Just use your noodle here goys. Why the fuck does OP care if I lose my TRX investment? He DOESN'T nor do any of the other FUDsters on here and plebbit. He just wants you to dump ur coins so he can accumulate before big news. How does everyone not see this? It's the exact same with Link. They are being selfish by FUDing

Surely with the volume this coin is experiencing the price will go up past 20 cents again sometime right??

Yes.

Whales are pushing down the price, so they can accumulate more of it.

massive if certain

Innit, I don't know why we waste our time trying to put these people straight, you've got to be thick as fucking shit to not see the value in this, especially during this dip and with so much accumulation going on.

Can you use bot to trade on Binance? I see whales accumulating TRX and trading small amount on +/-5%. If they can set up bots to remove buy or sell limits every other traders are fucked because TRX can be traded only on one decent exchage. Thousands of BTC moving up and down creating buy/sell walls.

NOT A DRILL

OP is scamming you so he can buy more TRX. Whitepaper and cryptokitty rumors have been demolished.

>buy from pessimists and sell to optimists

waiting for the whale bots to buy up everything already

You guys are so blind. 9 billion market cap and no product. Stupid.

why are you so pessimistic? why can't you think of it as "wow 9 billion market cap and no product?!"

stop hating life user

>Token burn, bro

THIS. I bought IOTA because of all the FUD back in September and I just bought a shitload of TRON once people were saying Justin did an exit scam - lmao

How the fuck do you keep your cool? I bought this shit much lower at $0.08 and even I'm stressed. I mean my logical brain is telling me its impossible this wont pump given the volume and hypebeast CEO.

I mean it might not pump for weeks but it will pump higher in the future, theres no way it wont. But my fucking feels is making me anxious.

>buy at 24 hour low on the eth pair thirty minutes ago with all my eth thinking I found the bottom
>already down 10%

Wtf. I'm going to throw up I want my eth back.

>muh products muh tech

The discord pump group that is unstoppable..

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

huh we hit 850 and suddenly we're slowly climbing back up... I feel like I've seen this exact thing happen 3 days in a row.

truth right here. people don't FUD to help you, it's done in their best interest

How greedy whales will be with trx? They bought most of it in 1000-850 range. I think they will drop bags on 50% around 1500 and maybe some of them will continue to buy dips and sell highs after.

Fud x2

do you really think it's that complicated to translate a whitepaper into ENGLISH

not fucking latin

they could get somebody to do it for 150 dollars

Look everyone, a retard calling people blind! I think what you meant to say was 'no physical product' considering Tron, as a product, is currency.

And concerning currency, the strongest in the world exist only because we believe they exist, and hold value based only on what we perceive to be their value.. Tron can be fucking huge.

Open a book before regurgitating these 'no product' comments that people have already posted not understanding the concept.

been in crypto a while. i used to be the same way, but after a while i was able to learn to trust my instincts

Google "leaked tron whitepapaer" you mongoloid the new one is far better

Or just shittalk on biz and stay poor nigger

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahah 13 Billion Dollars to the gutter

>Just HODL

>$150

translators charge a fuckton for documents like this. They are also a startup company, just because their coin is worth something does not mean they have the cash to just translate their whitepaper into a bunch of different language. You do realize that if they were to translate it into English they'd be inclined to do it for multiple languages?
Their main demographic is China and will always be China. The english livestream had 300k viewers. The chinese livestream had 10 million.

Look I believe in tron but JUSTin is fucking rolling in money, lets not use that excuse.

>be Justin Sun
>spend hours spreading social media hype every day
>have fairly competent grasp of English language
>don't bother to even briefly review the English Whitepaper that allegedly misses important points
>put it on the website anyway
So you're saying Justin's not a scammer, he's just an idiot? Thanks just bought 100k.

???
why would you invest your own capital instead of using your billionaire network to find investors to pay for your shit, this is why partnerships and investors are important

take a business class bud.

>spend most of your day networking and getting partnerships ready
>lands NASDAQ company partnerships
>expecting the CEO to micromanage his workers
you think he sits in an office all day at a computer like you wagecucks? His livestream was in a hotel room for a fucking reason.

>NASDAQ listed corporate partners
Lol ok, I totally believe that just because Justin tweeted it out. Cap this post with this trip and come find me when that's confirmed by someone outside Tron or Justin's sphere of butt buddies and I'll convert 0.1 ETH into TRX tokens and give it to you.

Cut your losses and get out. This shit is in free fall.