OPUS

user, is there any reason why you haven't bought OPT yet? There's a big discount on HitBTC right now.
Working alpha, 25m market cap, beautiful website and product
Get it while it's still

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/
youtube.com/watch?v=tKVW2uUjTwE
etherscan.io/address/0xf07232bc85d995c32c1edf1c985c84a8b7b0ded7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already bought 50k 2 days ago.

Binance have followed them on twitter yesterday as well. It's about to get a listing that is going to rocket it.

>Comparing Spotify to an unknown niggercoin that just came out. Quizno's working bitch

yep that is huge have you actually checked it out?

Thanks for buying my bags. I knew the greater fool would come along eventually.

Bought at 23 cents yesterday and now it's 17. Should I sell?

>Binance following them on twitter
Enjoy missing out 20x moon within 2 weeks

Love this coins idea

but hitBTC are fucking greedy with those fees, anyone bought on EtherDelta?

Can't you just keep it on hitBTC and sell when it moons? That's what I'm planning on doing

Yes but the Fees m8

EtherDelta is a pain to use too

What do you mean? It's a 0.1% fee to sell. Once it moons sell for BTC/ETC and convert to a coin that's cheap to withdraw like DOGE

This and coinonatx (XCXT) are so going to x10 in the next week or two MAX easyyy

this, or LTC
also keeping it on HitBTC, bought for 17-18c

Etherdelta is an amazing site, its where u catch all the moon mission, you just need to learn how to use it.

Sounds suspiciously like VOISE

we all know how that went

remind me

And I'm actually all in on OPT with around 500k coins, Lets go to 100m mcap!

have fun withdrawing anything from shitbtc. They charge almost 50%

what is LTC

pretty well I'd say?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/
>doesnt know how to convert BTC to LTC and then withdraw
seriously?

>not being able to put specific coins into wallets off the exchange

I don't want to host my funds on shitbtc.

OP is right, if you're not buying this at $25m MC RIGHT NOW you just hate money.
This will be >$40m MC tomorrow alone.

>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

YES. BECAUSE ED IS FUCKING SHIT AND LAGGING LIKE FUCK. ALSO GAY GAS PRICES. I WANNA BUY IT SO FUCKING BAD.

Tbh this is why it's so cheap though. As soon as it goes to Binance/Bittrex you'd have to pay twice as much to buy it. I've literally made tens of thousands just from the coins that get listed on ED first because no one wants to buy there.

just put gas to 60 and buy within 10 minutes
or buy on ETH for a 30% discoutn and just keep them on the fucking exchange for 2 weeks
nothing will happen.

What does this mean? You can't move LTC for example off the exchange to the withdraw wallet?

why does the Github have zero commits for over 6 months?

I set mine at 4 lol. Maybe it will reach by tomorrow. If it will. Cancelling this shit takes ages as well.

lol good luck, youll wait days
in metamask you can speed it up by overwriting gas btw to i.e. 60

I didn't put enough money in for all of this shit. If only i would have known about this fucking gas price shit in advance.

no, I can't move altcoins to wallets to secure them without losing 50%

Damn, ED sucks. Took me 30 mins to buy. WTF does ED list sell orders which were already sold..?

dont know
just send more ether to wallet and increase gas retroactively
nobody knows, buy in HitBTC 20-30% cheaper rigth now

Is it really safe to send money to hitbtc? I hear it's a scam.

HitBTC is a scam exchange, good luck getting your coins out of there...

Dumb question but where do you store these wallet wise

While I really hope this is true, Binance is following tons of coins that aren't listed on there.

Github is literally empty, I like the idea but the repo doesn't inspire any confidence to invest

i just sent in and out, just use LTC

They literally have a working prototype...
You'd trust a team that has a few commits in github that amount to nothing over a team with an actual working product?

This coin took a really long time to pump since it was released, even some of the token holders gave up and sold theirs at a loss.

Ethereum wallet

Why does this coin have to be on the 2 shittiest exchanges that exist

>Liftoff has only just begun. This is going to $300 short term and if you're not on board at 5 you will have missed out.

There was literally an article yesterday about their development progress and how they're way ahead of schedule. PLUS they already have a working demo.

were it on any other exchanges you are looking at x10 at least.

The fact that I would've bought this already if it wasn't on shitty exchanges tells me that it's probably pretty undervalued, I think it's worth it to go through the hassle.

>There was literally an article yesterday about their development progress and how they're way ahead of schedule

Words in a blogpost can just be made up you know...

maybe it has todo with the fact theirs not been a single commit in 6 months?

youtube.com/watch?v=tKVW2uUjTwE

thread theme

what about working blockchain demos on their website. Are those made up too?

Just don't buy it. And then in a couple weeks time once the binance listing happens realise how much you fucked up.

>private repos

I want to buy. I REALLY want you to convince me.

How do I know that the demo is a decentralized blockchain demo if the source is not available and I can't build it myself? Can't it just be a made up demo?

Another question. If it's decentralized then how do they keep people from uploading music that they don't own?

Why would they keep pointing to the public repo on the site and subreddit if they are working on private repos exclusively? Why not just develop on the open from the start to avoid these misunderstandings and inspire confidence to invest?

Can I use ETH to buy this? I just made a hitbtc account.

looks like BTC only

I don't know if it's just me but I think you can only deposit LTC to hitbtc right now for some reason

convert to LTC, deposit LTC to hitbtc, change to BTC then buy OPT

thanks

no prob, then hold it on the exchange and when it hits your target sell and withdraw in LTC again

competition?

Greater fools. Thought I was wrong for getting out at 25% profit but you'll be holding these bags for a very long time.

Enjoy your biz PnD

The crowdsale already finished and they are supposedly already in beta . What do they have to lose from competition at this stage?

>What is a rapidly tripling market cap

voise has literally nothing. same as other music coins. opus publishes now and everyone forks, changes the colors and presto a new music platform. voise has much better marketing so that would be a killer blow.

voise = 70m market cap, has nothing
opt = 25m market cap and is about to drop the product

>FUD
good sign

It's taking a long time to send LTC from Coinbase to hitbtc. Not even stuck on pending, im stuck on sending. I tried signing up for gdax but i couldnt get them to accept my photo ID.

It's stuck on Coinbase's side you mean?

Let's talk about the OPT token. Couldn't a competitor, upon release of the app, just fork it and replace the currency to something more widely used (like ETH), simultaneously surpassing the original in adoption and making my bags extremely heavy?

Yes. I sucessfully purchased it now I'm trying to send it to hitbtc. I've sent ETH from Coinbase before to other sites. This is my first time sending LTC and first time sending to hitbtc. I've had long pending times before but this is different.

no cuz the github is empty. checkmate thieves

don't think the platform is opensource.

any insider info on what's next with this coin?

i am ready to buy in.. i'm afraid it's going to like triple overnight now

I can store this in an Ether wallet, right?

Yup, and exchange listings are coming this month

Is there a roadmap available?

this or PFR?

what exchange can I buy this on?

yea, anything traded on ED can

Anytime you want to find out what exchanges a coin is on, you can go to coingecko look up the coin and click trading exchanges.

definitely this...

What's the probability that I'll never see my OPT if I buy them on HitBTC?

hitbtc's safe dont worry,

finally managed to buy 10k on ED.
fuck this shit page

>tfw you want in on the moon mission but don't have any normiecoins to sell off

So what peaked my interest when I was doing my research is that someone a single wallet in the last 2-3 days bought almost 2mm worth of OPT becoming the second largest holder of the token behind the actual foundation.

Obviously this person sees some sort of future in this as people at that level aren't dropping millions to piss it away.

This points to something huge coming in the near to mid term at least a doubling or tripling of price where this buyer can halve his position and retain a large stake in the future 3 bn MCap while having gotten the position for free

sauce:

etherscan.io/address/0xf07232bc85d995c32c1edf1c985c84a8b7b0ded7

I think it was Peter Thiel if I had to guess he was on a crypto spree lately

its the 9th largest exchange
craptopia is 21st in size and yet somehow is more favoured

just use ED

Try playing with the number of coins and see how this 0.1% turns into a 10%

i myself own 500k+ OPT dude

And that guy is one fucking rich fella

2mm USD not 2mm OPT ~ 14.5mm OPT tokens purchased in the last few days

look at his account his pfolio is 1 month ahead of biz hes selling cindi while the noobs are buying and hes moved onto OPT do the math

That fuckers rich af, he definitely knows something about OPS

That dude is buying literally every token though. Pretty sure most of those buys were just based on feel rather than insider info or thorough research.

Damn, I'm really tempted to follow

But I've read numerous times that hitbtc is a scam. Is the use of ltc solid to overcome a possible scam?

If you see all his buys of low marketcap coins are under $1Mill, but Opus is around 3M

Just go for Etherdelta, and if your willing enough, i can sell you opus, currently hold more than 500k

I just deposited LTC, money went through without any problems pretty fast. Don't know about withdrawing though yet, I'm kind of hoping that will be straightforward as well.