Po.et

Keep an eye out on this coin. Haven’t seen much shilling of it all, still has a relatively low market cap, and it’s telegram and subreddit are both growing very quickly. Nows the best time to buy po.et as well considering it’s just finishing correcting from its last pump.

Nice just boguh 100k

Actually 25k in on this

>haven't seen much shilling
where have you been the past two hours? if its a pnd, tell us what you plan on selling @, pajeet

150k in myself have been accumulatingly quietly waiting for someone to make a thread on it and haven’t see any so I took it upon myself to share this hidden gem, front page coinmarketcap as well, only a matter of time before it gets more attention

Lots of people have. It's coming..

This is literally a godsend. We will all make it.

They’ve already announced their Wordpress plugin will be released sometime this month which is bound to shoot the price up, my best guess is ~$0.80-$1 EOM

I have 45k, but considering selling my ICX soon to get thousands more of POE. Such a low market cap, it could go high in a year.

Only have 3200, considering buying more 2bh. I can see 3+ EOY 2018, 10+ EOY 2019

If POE announcement isn't made before 24th wait til that pump to switch

If that's the case, holding a year would make a long term investment for US tax purposes. Might be better.

Potentially we could see an even higher gain if it breaks 1 early on this year. Any investment below 1 dollar is going to give great returns as its the magical number.

guys help me out please, first time buying, how and where do u recommend

Ty for reminding, already had sold stack for quick shitcoin profits but forgot to buy back poe

Go on kucoin. Use my referral if you will, 1b7fg

Go to Binance and use this referal code for your first purchase to have a waived fee you're welcome

Oh yeah, and if you don't have any fiat, I can recommend bitpanda (if you're in the EU, but probably works from outside there as well).

I mean, if you haven't bought any crypto yet and you only have fiat. Fuck I'm tired

Yeah personally I only plan to cash out 25% once it reaches a dollar or two and pay the short term capital gain taxes on that so I can use that money for the next pump, the remaining 75% I’ll cash out anytime after a year and then i should benefit from the reduced long term rate

this coin will hit 1$ eom, 5$ eoy
get in now bois, you cant go wrong with this one

My only regret is that I didn't buy back in December when anons first mentioned it and it was under 1 cent. Still, investments now are going to net everyone good returns

Goddammit this coin is getting stupidly cheap now

>this coin will hit 1$ eom, 5$ eoy
But why?
I mean, I fully support the idea behind it but there's no big news that would warrant that increase at all.

This dip is lovely. I just bought some. So user, tell me. Why do you believe in this coin, it's potential and what do you expect in the coming weeks?

this just looks like creativeshitcoin all over again

what was that?

wondering this too, seems like bs

$5 EOY may be a little high but even if you don’t believe in the product, price point and market cap tell us the normies will likely eat this shit up based on speculation alone

Supposed to be releasing a Wordpress plugin by the end of the month; definitely by the end of Q1. They have a really great roadmap that seems achievable.

Thanks for the reminder, may we all make it

what the hell is happening

Get ready to buy the dip