XLM and XRP

Still worth holding Ripple and Stellar Lumens? I am holding and can sell both with reasonable profit.
Bought XRP at $1.12 XLM at $0.22

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im sure neither will ever moon agaim

Hodl XRP. Will be on it's way to $10 soon. Coinable listing imminent.

Keep an eye out for XLM, sellwalls have halved on bittrex

Yea till will moon. A lot of good news upcoming for XRP and FairX is around the corner that will make xlm go to the moon.

what did he mean by this ?

>buy XLM after shilling on /tv/ and it seeming like a decent enough medium-long term coin
>price immediately goes down after buying
>decide to double down by buying the dip
>continues to go down

I’m gonna make it r-right bros

>shilled on /tv/
Uh oh

XRP is the billionaire trillionaire bank government military coin. Coinbase doesn't mean jack. XRP is going to $1000 with a $50 Trillion market cap.

They want to become the wolf of wallstreet

Get out while you can. I used my XRP gains to fund better investments.

When was xlm shilled on tv? Ripple was but not xlm?

sorry I’m dumb I meant Veeky Forums

>Not selling xrp on your 300% gains
Jesus fuck generally holding is a great plan but if you get the opportunity to make 300% in less than a few weeks you fucking take it.

With that said, yes hold xlm until at least FairX launch.

Its getting more and more obvious

XLM shitcoin, dump. XRP will become #1 backed by governments, you think eastern-europe fagtards can compete the BANK$? kys

I am edging towards a sub 1k portfolio because of btc going manic, I could have kept my almost 2k if I just listened to biz and sold then.

This is supposed to be money for a computer for school and a comfy setup, I can't conplain I guess because I'm still up from my 200 dollar investment.

Now everyone is chasing shitcoins, I invest on fundamentals so I won't be doing that for easy gains.

Help me bag hold anons give me motivation.

Get out, and go all in on FUN. Its going 3-5X from current price in Feb.

Well it needs to hurry the fuck up already.

holy FUCK THAT SELLWALL ON RIPPLE RIGHT NOW AAAAA

Who bought all the xrp....
Follow the money ;)

>holy FUCK THAT SELLWALL ON RIPPLE RIGHT NOW AAAAA

The buy wall is almost double the size your brain dead cracker!

With all the fun talk on Veeky Forums im starting to wonder if its legit or shilling

Better get your ass into that ICO sale of LALA World. This shit is a guaranteed 10x and then some because it tackles a real world problem, has a comparably low market cap as of now and a lot room to grow.
If you use my code tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0 you can earn 5% bonus tokens on your purchase. I'll get the same amount as well.
ICO is already going on with 110M of 150M token sold. Start was end of last week so you see there's a lot of hype for this thing.
The whitepaper checks out, the roadmap looks solid, the people behind it -albeit being pajeets- have a very solid background in fintech, the advisors are well picked. Everything just clicks!
This is going to be huge, so don't miss out on it, user!

Having FUN is no laughing matter.

Buy xrp

If it goes up 1.69% per day for one year then it will be there.

sell ripple
hold stella

if we are even in a little bit of a bubble, should a crash come, coins like ripple will be the first to go, with no working product and infinite supply

Lunatics

Wut hahhabhhahhaaaha
>no workin product

why the hell haven't you already sold? This are obvious shitcoins