Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why would we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need is a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Without further ado - hop on in!

Discord: B9Nj3zX

Other urls found in this thread:

suite.growersintl.com/
growersintl.com/Growers_International_Greenpaper_v1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally a good willed promoting group aiming to give attention to good coins, with active community. I'd rather play it safe with big gains.

It's like you fucking hate money.

Real friendly community, GREAT coin picks and we can show you our results (about 500% so far), so what are you waiting for?

I can only say just join... really! Thats a group with big gainz but also an huge potential for even more.
But we can reach only more if we get more people to join our group and follow our advices!
No pnd, no scam, no fake.

I have one question... do you have anything to lose if you just join and have a look?

do something useful with your life user.join us

This is not a PnD group

we'll make it toghether user

It's a good group. They might be "shilling" the coin but no one is trying to fuck anyone else. Everyone just wants to help everyone else in the group make it.

There's been plenty of opportunities to dump by both the mods and some whales in the group, but no one has done it. It's a goal-oriented group.

arent we already doing it with LINK?

More than tripled my initial investment into the group's current focus coin so far. No talk of pumping and dumping, only promoting coins we think are worthy of more attention.

This is not a pump&dump group, but a free advertising group for undervalued coins. Or shilling group for coins we own and want to moon, if that is how you like to see it.

Come in and have a look!

Can wholeheartedly recommend checking this Discord out. I've had a great time the last week and I really enjoy having someone to talk to about crypto.
This group is not a PnD, but rather a discord for crypto-enthusiasts who find great coins and spread the word thereof. Coins are held and shilled for more than a month, and only sold off when the market-impact is negligible.
The coins themselves have great potential and are almost destined to moon on their own eventually, but we give them that little push toward success.

If you're feeling conflicted, please spend a couple of minutes poking around in the Discord and see if it is something you'd enjoy participating in.

Sage

Fags

This is literally the opposite of a PnD group. We promote coins that potentially have real world value and we actually believe in the coin.

There is also very good discussion available regarding other coins. People really try to help each other out.

As a new member of this group of like-minded investors, I'd like to chime in with my early personal experiences.
You are immediately greeted and feel welcome, it is a genuine feeling when you're amongst like-minded individuals and working towards a unified goal. It does make it easier, when people actually work together. If you feel like you'd fit in, join us while you can.

To be honest I was skeptical at first and thought it was a pump and dump group where a couple guys at the top profited from all the others in the group.

But then the coin went 100% in less than two days and it wasn't dumped back down or below the original price.

People seem really chill, discussing the focus and other coins and whatever you wanna discuss, and admins seem to be fair and maintain the channel.

I also thought that it had some sort of premium but the only thing that's asked of you is a minute a day.

Out of all the crypto discords this might be the one worth your time to check out. Seems like a great place for those wanting to find and promote good coins and get them off the ground.

Just check the rules and guide of the group and you willsee that it is not about PnD.

What's your discord

LMAO at the obvious shills. kys.

I've gotten curious and looked at a few pnd discords over the last few months. All of them were super toxic and obviously made so the few at the top could rape the ones at the bottom.

This discord is the only one I've found that isn't like that. Everyone is super chill, and we're pumping and shilling our coin to the point where our withdrawal (if we even decide to withdraw) won't hurt the coin's value. Everyone is even free to withdraw whenever they feel comfortable. Doing it this way supports the image of the crypto community as a whole, and participating with us is a whole lot smarter and methodical than taking a shot in the dark at a random shitcoin and praying it goes up 10x.

If you're at all curious, please check out the discord.

Best group and genious strategy. Best thing is you get paid... The flight to the moooooon

ITT: Literally the same dude
No ones going to join your shit discord when you sound more annoying than mormon missionaries

So much better than trying to sort through the same 20 biz threads over and over. Looking forward to seeing how this works

GRWI - Growers International
Essentially they are a platform for cannabis growers to buy what they need to grow. Includes an Ecommerce platform, smart contracts, etc
- Original blockchain
-Started more than a year ago, 2016
- 3 developers
-5M marketcap
-1M supply
- Getting accepted at a shop in Germany
- They've already built a software suite for growers to manage their operation (still in beta, strainchain and seed2sale are premium features)
suite.growersintl.com/
Whitepaper (In this instance its a greenpaper)
growersintl.com/Growers_International_Greenpaper_v1.pdf

I started with $10 two weeks ago and now have $10 million, thanks pajeet!

I've never been involved with crypto, in fact I'm a newfag to Veeky Forums. I was invited by a friend and every since I've gained tons of insight and optimism. This group is changing my life forever.

kys faggot

These pajeets have the power to move the price together

how about you see the charts I invested 3 days ago, 50% gains, no stoping on sight and we are not even close to our target.

cry moar, pajeet scum

it's all about teamwork user.

This is a horrible collective shill. How fucking fake can you faggots make this seem?

joined. let's go drop some bags off at the reddit store for normiefags.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums
Off my board and back to plebbit fag

It feels kind of stupid to remind you, that this is not a pump and dump discord. There is no artificial market manipulation, pyramid hierarchy in signals, premium costs or any shit like that. This has nothing to do with filthy pajeet scams.

We hold for weeks and months at a time and commit to it. and the price increases, because the coin is worth it and we make it known to others. When we leave our positions, it doesn't matter anymore as the volume is too high to care about it.

I joined the group because their strategy to invest is the same as mine. Find very low mcap altcoins with solid idea and team behind it. Searching for these can be tiresome but here I have a community, who'll work with me. Also consensus on potential altcoins helps you validate your choices, so you'll feel less stressed about your investments.

If you love money, love talking about cryptos, want to share and receive tips on potential altcoins, this is the place to be. You will love it there.

>muh shill points
The discord requires everyone to make content, but the work required is very minimal. One post can be enough. When everyone contributes, everyone works less and we can all relax.

I shill good coins and grow the value of my bags. You cant deny the influence. Best choice in growing wealth.

Solid focused discussion discussion on good leads and not promoting worthless coins.

I visited this a while back, afterwards you kept sending me sanctimonious messages demanding that I shill for you or you'd ban me.

so you guys are those fuks shilling ufr...
I checked their site and cant even find who their developers are...what a scam coin.