IBM IS FairX

On stackexchange Michael Dowling’s website is “FairX.io” area51.stackexchange.com/users/182706/michael-dowling
I guess he owns the Twitter account too

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so is this a good thing

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/

From the guy himself:
sigh.

Yeah. The blog post.

It's so late, it's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed. The problem is time - revisions take time, getting the right level of detail without violating NDAs take time :), etc.

Also, we learned a lot in Q4 2017 working with KlickEx (the first market maker for the IBM Universal Payment Solution), and with that comes some minor refactoring of the technical backend. Nothing major, things like API endpoints for analytics engines, additional support for ISO 20022 initiated transactions, and so-on. I don't want to publish a blog post that's outdated after a month :).

On top of that - the hiring. Oh, the hiring. We have 17 open development positions. That will help relieve the stress, for sure. 17 open positions

I promise, you'll be the first to know about the post. I promise, one is coming. But I totally failed the community on my expected publish date. For that, I'm sorry.

re: FairX, I'm not ready to discuss anything related to that at this time; not launch dates, not product details. You guys outted me unexpectedly on this :), and I wasn't really expecting to discuss FairX at all until...later. There is a whole lot of speculation going on about it right now, which honestly is fun to watch. Heck, some of you have given me some ideas :). But again, not ready to discuss.

My #1 priority is the IBM product and my commitments to IBM and Stellar. #2 priority is FairX, which is coming along and evolving at a nice pace. I'm in no hurry here though, and I need to be careful to make sure I am not violating my employer's conflict-of-interest rules. IBM is absolutely not involved in FairX, and the rumors of such caused a bit of an issue for me which thankfully got resolved quickly and amicably.

Re: testing in Q4/early Q1, its been ongoing with KlickEx and their clients. It's going well :).

so moon?

You dumb fucks I've been saying this. FairX is Dowlings personal project.

w-what does this mean

It means FairX was some overhyped shit everyone thought was IBMs crypto exchange but its just one of IBM tech guys building it on his own and god knows how long it will take him.

Stellar and IBM are still working together you dumbfucks we don't need FairKeks

Day traders are going to FUD all over themselves because of this post. Dowling set a way too optimistic timeline for fairx.

My takeaway from this is that IBM is hiring 17 developers for XLM. And, that Fairx was supposed to be a secret for a few more months. It's nice to know that XLM is one of a few coins in the top 10 that isn't vaporware.

thing is though, that post also mentions other Stellar partnerships by IBM?

>the IBM product and my commitments to IBM and Stellar
>working with KlickEx (the first market maker for the IBM Universal Payment Solution)
>testing in Q4/early Q1, its been ongoing with KlickEx and their clients
>KlickEx is a FairX tester, and KlickEx is part of the IBM payments network

>>>>>getting the right level of detail without violating NDAs take time :)

I want to believe user

For fucks sake, this fucking guy. I guess I will hold on ETH for now.

Many people have known this for a while. Lots of FUd around this. All in know I see COSS is going to beat FairX to the market and it's going to be meteoric.

IBM is still involved with stellar, it's just through hyperledger which uses stellar

You fucking brainlets, fairx said on their twitter that they are independent org. in december.

FUCK ME THE WALLET IS DISABLED ON BITTREX HERE IT COMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

im gonna go to sleep and never go on Veeky Forums or binance for the next week

True but people didn't know that this guy is fucking around and wasting precious time.

He also owns a patent on crypto/fiat dual accounts and ATMs.

That's it, I'm getting out.

good decision mate, sell low!

I'm in since 1850 first time, 3800 second time.

There are moon missions to be had.

I want to die more than I ever felt like dying before

very dissapointing indeed. this coming from someone who bought 90k xlm's back when it was 700 sats. starting to wonder if this project was way too overhyped (like bancor)

Probably not but it will take longer. Should have never put my trust in a SJW coin, I trusted you Veeky Forums!

FairX has no ties to IBM beyond the fact that michael has worked for IBM. This is good. FairX is an independent venture and its going to explode.

shhhh, let the fud spread
I sold my XLM gains to get into moons, successfully so far, I want it to tank even further to end up with 10x more coins than before.

>Being this much in denial

That has been on the front page of the exchange for god knows how long. stfu.

StellarTerm is just a client that can be used to access the Stellar distributed exchange. Neither StellarTerm nor the developers of it are involved with operating the Stellar network.

StellarTerm is developed by Iris Li, a former employee of the Stellar Development Foundation. The project is independent of the Stellar Development Foundation.

Don't forget to check your blockfolio every hour

3200 sats here we come