I feel like dying

I feel like dying

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitch. Gtfo out of crypto

Didn't you hear? IBM is no longer involved with Stellar

probably bleeding out to 50 ents

Why do you morons go all in? You should be in at least 3-4 coins

Coordinated fud

I TRIED SO HARD

HODL BOYS, CHINS UP

Good things come to those that wait.

No more stellar fud, no pain no gain.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No I didn't, because it's not true.

Getting sick of these threads.

At least you are not holding TRON. Cheer up user.

nearby future baka

you are not alone. I was so happy to buy the dips during the weekend but in retrospective I missed so many moons and the opportunity cost are immense. But I'll be hodling this shit until FairX releases and it will be worth it! Because the second I sell it, it will moon the shit out of this rocket and I could not handle that miss

Just hold it and stop refreshing blockfolio every 5 minutes, you dumb fuck. It's going to moon when the roadmap is released and when FairX beta is released. Whichever comes first, you'll sell it well.

Literally put $1000 into this at 0.7$ about a week ago, thinking it'd be an easy 30% gain. Stellar, you're breaking my heart.

pic related
i wanted a NASA craft, but what I got was some crappy ESA probe instead :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOING TO THE MOON

wow $1000 user how can you cope with playing with such big money

i love this comfy coin. i hold a shitload of it. in fact i hope it drops back to 20 cents so every single weak hand gets shaken out.

It's a lot of money for me :(

how low is it going to drop, thinking of selling now and buying later

I put 3k dollar at 0.9 cents thinking it would go above 1 dollars ez money.

well, I got fucked in the ass. But that trade was emotional, I got burned by selling TRX too low, so went all in with some useless holdings into XLM.

Got burned pretty badly.
Hope this will recover

stay strong user, our time will come.... r-right?

>sell low
>buy high
You'll fit in here just fine.

I'm going to buy about $500 worth pretty soon. Looks like a good dip.

Just HODL, FairX will boost your lumens to 8000Sats.

the idea is to sell low and buy even lower friend

sms'd

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

....when is general timeline for fairx? Can't get a straight answer anymore, pulled out into ETH while it rallies so I can accumulate more XLM-

Getting ready to turn back north imo.

send ;)

Bottoms in, heading back north

Back to where it was an hour ago, where it will remain with +/- 3% for the rest of time.

MOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is something i can only speculate about. May may, they could launch an Beta this month. But the real product could be here...tommorow or somewhere this year. You don't accumulate anything else besides XLM?

IM HOLDING BOTH

Well, right now I thought about selling even tho my hands where supposed strong (lost so much money).
SO I guess price from here is going straight up, since what happens is the exact opposite of the common sense psychology
Pseudo weak hands sold, only strong hands staying there, we re mooning now

turned 500 into 2k from buying xlm at .20

was accumulating during dips when it looked like it was going to rape $1

Not so sure lately...all the moons seem to be totally random. I know xlm is the best hold for the coming year, but with so little money I had to all in on something.

Any recommendations? Been looking at xlm since sept.

me too

AND REQ

yeah i dont know. people keep posting in other threads than fairx has been delayed at least 6 months, and theyre hiring like 17 new devs because they are so far behind. if thats true, this coin doesnt really have a reason to moon any time soon, and it might be wise to pull out

also, eth looks like it's about to 2k in the next few days...can't be a mistake to hold instead at this point right? been watching xlm eat shit for the past few days, almost sold at .85 but watched it crumble to 60-70

Who

XLM/TRX/POE here? All my money is draining away

if you're buying xlm because of fairx you're doing it wrong. fairx is just a sprinkle on the cake my friend.

cant go wrong holdng eth. i mean no it isnt going to x10 or even x5 in the coming months, but it is going to go steadily up for sure.

Same here user, holy fuck my hands are sweaty right now. This is getting brutal

you're gonna end up buying low and selling even lower kek

XLM coming use:
Fairx
Hyperledger
Lightyear.io
ICOs
KIN switching from eth to stellar

Off top my head

>That moment when you've been accumulating all the dips to the point that you are 80% in XLM and then this happens.

Well, I guess ill be going 100% now in this dip and either go big or go home.

Priced in.

hold me with your sweaty hands

XLM/POE/ENJ
Someone pls help me

I just bought $700 but I fear it's bleeding out rather than reaching a solid base from which it can moon.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

you forgot stronghold.co

well there goes 50% of my portfolio

my asshole is getting crushed

i tired so hard, and got so far...

ONLY WHEN THE MOON IS DONE (YEAH)
I FEEL LIKE DYING
I FEEL LIKE DYING

I don't feel like typing an entire essay, but here's a little tip for all the weak handed faggots that don't wanna sell low;

DO NOT SELL LOW. I have about 82k lumens right now and it's only 30% of my total folio. Yes, the current course is frustrating but you're gonna get rewarded if you can hold through this. Atleast wait until end of January, you'll be thanking me.

I'll be holding for atleast another 4 months because I'm not in a hurry and I actually like making money.

Remember when everyone said to bank profits into BTC and ETH?

I do. It was me saying it.

WE ARE CLIMBING AGAIN

can you tell me it is going to be alright and i will wake up with a stable $0,60 tommorow
i dont care if you lie
please i just want to sleep well

Didn't know about this, when is it going live

Go to bed young one. Once you wake up XLM will have risen to the moon and we will all collectively forget that this dumpsterfire has ever happened.

Went all in 10 minutes ago at 4000 thinking it would bounce back lol. JUSTEd. What happened to the +273% TA prediction?

I just went all in at $0.60, good job I'm in for the long term but have loved to buy this low.

Well, don't blame us. If you remember, we have told you from mid Dec that the XRP owners will keep the price low, around $2 and obviously XLM will follow.

Why is it bleeding so hard all of a sudden? Are the normies dumping hard now?

Well, eth rallying like a mofo has something to do with it, BTC staying stagnant around 14.5kish...everyone is going crazy and coin hopping with all the mooning going on.

Kicking myself. Had 1.2 eth and split 1 eth into some alts 2 days ago. Reeeeeeeee

yeaaaaaaah, coulda sold my xlm earlier for 1.4 eth, got coffee, suddenly it was worth .96 eth heh heh, I'm swinging between them both right now though...don't know which one to sleep on though...ETH is looking crazy.

Yeah, that is a hell of run ETH is making, but it looks like it may cool off for a bit. Here comes the alt recovery, hopefully.

just bought 2500 of these little bitches

Entire market is fomoing as always

It would be easy to trade if you could see the future! Market is growing as a whole though, so holding works out over time.

My stellar friends- we are in the final moments of this grand correction. Like the windup of a pitcher, or the crank of a giant trebuchet we are about to be launched into a new galaxy. For those of us that have been holders for months, or those that recently jumped on the rocket, enjoy the show.

ALSO, we'll most likely dip below .60 before this happens. Maybe even to .50. If this occurs, take it not as a sign of the end, but a sign of the inevitable rise. I have more buys set at .53. No matter what, if you hold XLM, you will be happy. This all goes down in the next 2-3 weeks.

Stay strong friends!

>My stellar friends- we are in the final moments of this grand correction. Like the windup of a pitcher, or the crank of a giant trebuchet we are about to be launched into a new galaxy. For those of us that have been holders for months, or those that recently jumped on the rocket, enjoy the show.
>ALSO, we'll most likely dip below .60 before this happens. Maybe even to .50. If this occurs, take it not as a sign of the end, but a sign of the inevitable rise. I have more buys set at .53. No matter what, if you hold XLM, you will be happy. This all goes down in the next 2-3 weeks.
>Stay strong friends!
thanks, just sold 200k

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/

>re: FairX, I'm not ready to discuss anything related to that at this time; not launch dates, not product details. You guys outted me unexpectedly on this :), and I wasn't really expecting to discuss FairX at all until...later. There is a whole lot of speculation going on about it right now, which honestly is fun to watch. Heck, some of you have given me some ideas :). But again, not ready to discuss.

>My #1 priority is the IBM product and my commitments to IBM and Stellar. #2 priority is FairX, which is coming along and evolving at a nice pace. I'm in no hurry here though, and I need to be careful to make sure I am not violating my employer's conflict-of-interest rules. IBM is absolutely not involved in FairX, and the rumors of such caused a bit of an issue for me which thankfully got resolved quickly and amicably.

It's happened before it'll correct. Honestly this is a flat coin don't watch it too much

II'm considering dropping 500 on this right now, but I need to coinbase myself. FUCK

same but bnty is mooning so Idgaf

Yea I’m at 80% in xlm. Brutal decline.

Still have faith though - just hard to watch.

He’s honest. I just love whats ahead. Already gonna use some gains to buy mobius

>Quintuple sevens
>Green ID
That goy is gonna be rich!

TIME TO MOON BOIZ, START BUYING!

I just sold all my bags, I was only down 30%. Time to cut some losses, this isn't going anywhere. See you later idiots

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

See you later poorfag

It's the Veeky Forums way, after all.

>"user sold. Pump it."

yeah, your going to a full body message with a happy ending in your sleep too

what happens next is rote

Thanks op, without people like you none of us would make money

Also,
>iP0Z0His
>I Poz His...
Neg hole?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SELL THE BOTTOM AGAIN

Chill it's going to go back down and will hit a new ATL like always. There is no hope for this piece of shit coin.