Will this hit $100 end of year? I'm looking for an anchor hold

will this hit $100 end of year? I'm looking for an anchor hold.

$1000

$85

Minimum 50$

2018: $50 - $80
2019: $60 - $100
2020: $100 - ???

I actually think this, as conservative as it is, it's the right one

It will be $100 in Q2

This

We have been growing strong on NO news.

You guys don't even know what's coming

Come on guys, there will be a huge market correction this year if not total crash. Take your $50 Link and be happy.

>ITT DELUDED LINKIES

$50 per LINK would give me too much money and that won't happen to me. So yeah. Settle with $5 maybe EOY.

sounds about right

another poor soul suffering from low self esteem. good things can't happen to you, huh. do me a favor and just keep holding your links buddy. you'll see.

Ya there's no way this becomes worth $50 this year. I'd have over a million dollars if that happened. That's not happening. $5 tops.

I need to increase my stack to atleast 10k linkies, what the fuck should I sell?
Do I still have time?

Sititng on a bunch of shitty ADA rn. Whatchu think user. Should I have jumped ship already and picked up some Link?

just fiat it up senpai

Just go all in Link or regret later.

>muh can't happen to me
>muh tears and small ambitions

You should probably start getting ready for your wealth so it doesn't destroy you

what is the percent chance that link will cost less than it does now in three months

This. So many self defeating cuck attitudes. Look at other shit like tron and xrp mooning then factor in the market growth we can expect

>What are the chances technology ceases to exist in three months?

how is chainlink exactly linking banks and smartcontracts? i mean software wise. i know its an oracle, but how does it technically connect each other?

0.01% only if Sergey chokes to death while eating 3 cheeseburgers at once.

Should I invest in Chanlink, 0x or Request network?

Tell me autists

Last three digits of my post are link price on December 7

If trips price will be $125.25 on that date

Cap it my Niggas

>40x in one year
>conservative

20-40

>diversification

All u morons are complete idiots.
Get the fuck outta here.

OP delete this fucking thread faggot.

In cents maybe

Same, half of me wants to believe, but the other is saying be realistic. If link hits 50 tho, lots of people will be millionaires & I wonder if it'll just crash with people trying to cash out all at the same time

Literally can happen to every coin out there.
Don't cash out. Give it to a node and let them pay you to use it. Steady income. See LinkPool.

Fuck this fucking shitcoin. It will never go beyond 3+, its a fucking erc-token, it will never scale on ethereum. Fucking retards can't do their own network or what?

They are everyone's network you spaz.

The one thing about Chainlink is that it is gearing up to be the key to mainstream smart contracts.
This effectively means that the raw potential (and thus its valuation) is virtually endless.

Nope, atleast two to three years away you stupid faggot

The entire markets been growing strong on no news
What's a bull run.

Is there a single desktop wallet for link? I don't want to use that stupid online ether wallet

>I don't want to use that stupid online ether wallet
you're not supposed to use it *online* for the most part

Either way im more comfortable with a desktop wallet. I can use ethereum's mist wallet to store link right?

>I can use ethereum's mist wallet to store link right?
Why would you ask random jerks on a tangarine toiletpaperfolding board, and not look it up where people actually now what they're talking about.
>RTFM

what makes you so sure you fucking hetero?

you have strong incentives to hold and only partially cash out

Chainlink

Realistic:
$1000+ Very unlikely, probably wont be that valuable to 2020 if ever
$100 not impossible but i would say unlikely
$30 again i dont think until 2019 but possible still
$10 quite likely
$5 easy
$3 certain*
[spoiler] $0 50% [/spoiler]

Much more likely. I would be happy with $3.
2020 is when it moons