I lost everything on coinsmarkets. I transferred all of my BTC, tried to go all in on COLX and it crashed...

I lost everything on coinsmarkets. I transferred all of my BTC, tried to go all in on COLX and it crashed. I want to kill myself. What do I do?

HODL ColX gonna be big

someone didn't understand OP

lmao

dont give a fuck and start everything from the scratch again

That's the best advice. Still so many gains to catch OP.

Hey buddy, I lost 15 grand in CoinsMarkets' exit scam they are doing now as well.
The only thing we can do is pick up the pieces and move on.
But make no mistake, CoinsMarkets is a scam (fake WHOIS info, twitter history deleted, no contact, dark for 8+ days, withdrawing disabled, funds moved, etc).

Fuck who ever runs CM.

Just hodl, man. I don't see the problemo, you'll see them colx gainz soon enough!

They will be back soon. I'm sure of it. They didn't run off with my BTC.

That's what you get for trading on a shady exchange.

Delusion. Read my signs above. CM exit scammed everyone.

It is indeed the risk, but that doesn't make you any less of a piece of shit

I don't get any gains because the site crashed literally right as my btc got there. I have nothing.

lmfao at faggots who would expose their money to any but the biggest exchanges which, granted, are still shady but at least not 10000% guaranteed to steal everything you've ever owned.

You deserve it

buy in again and play safer

always do a test deposit before moving a large amount

Just hodl, man.

WTF are you talking about

How would a test deposit have helped me? My bitcoin all arrived on the site, the site was operational, but a test deposit couldn't have told me that this formerly functional exchange would exit scam within the minute.

>funds still in wallet when inspecting by blockchain
>muh exitscam meme
As long the coins are still there, it's not an exit scam.
How new are you there?
This isn't the first time this happened, it was once out for almost a month.

you are an idiot, a test deposit isn't useful on a site that's exit-scamming you lmao

>just hodl
Just hodl what exactly? When a thief steals your money, it's gone.

>This isn't the first time this happened, it was once out for almost a month.
How can they be so incompetent? Do they not want money from exchange fees?

Literally every exchange is currently fucked. You might've clued in when half of them stopped taking new registrations

That's insane. They didn't learn that people lose their minds when they go dark for a week while the site is down? They're pieces of shit in that case.

The FUD is getting to me (fake WHOIS info, twitter history deleted, no contact, dark for 8+ days, withdrawing disabled, funds moved, etc). I'm broke as fuck irl, managed to turn $100 into $2000 and I have nothing now if this was an exit scam.

You will never make it with this attitude, you gotta learn to hodl.

Before the crash there was 9 decimals now 10. I believe they are working on the site and I do hope it will be up soon. Have faith.

If it is an exit scam, I'll use my COLX to kill CoinsMarkets' owner(s). It was pretty much a toss of the coin for me, I got my coins off TradeSatoshi which is pretty sketchy as well

dw its definetely not an exit scam and your funds are still there. This is coming from the guy who checked his balances yesterday and found his 500k eca still there