Hey Veeky Forums, I am new to crypto and put 10 dollars into BTC to see what all the hype was about (Yes...

Hey Veeky Forums, I am new to crypto and put 10 dollars into BTC to see what all the hype was about (Yes, I am extremely poor), is bitcoin a good idea? If not, what shall I do? (Yes, I was retarded and didnt get a $10 bitcoin code for coinbase)

lol it will cost $30 to move that $10. You would literally throw your money in a hole. Buy BCH. Fees can be less than a cent.

fuck off normie

KYS nigger

Agreed, if you are looking for a big hole to throw your money into, might as well choose a big one. And bch is the biggest hole going.

Well fuck, is it worth waiting for the prices to go back up (I bought now because prices are low) and sell, then buy BCH? Why are fees cheaper with BCH?

>10bucks

Why bother? Even if you find a X10 coin all you get is 100 bucks.

Some people aren't cut out for this. If you know you're a normie I'd recommend putting some cash into LINK or REQ and forget about it for years.

My man, 100 bucks to me is quite a lot, I have enough to pay bills and live off of noodles, thats it.

Here's good advice, you'll need $100 though. Google everything you don't understand.

>buy ethereum
>research low market-cap coins that have recently left their ICO
>go all in on the coin that looks most exciting to you

Wait a few weeks or months. You'll either 5x your money or lose $100. Be prepared to lose anything you stake.

Crypto ain't for you kid hop off the train come back in a couple of months and buy my bags

I wouldn't even bother. Your make more money in less time doing surveys and other shit.

That being said go all in on fun.when the product launches you can at least gamble with your tokens.

Ok right, im starting my first shift next week, so when I get payed I'll do that

If I had balls I'd take 10k € and invest 50€ in ICOs until I'm out, then wait in my chambers for something to happen

Good luck poorbro. I didn't clarify, but generally you need ethereum to buy the small marketcap coins that i mentioned, which is why I suggested it.

Ok, so buy ETH, and buy small coins, noted. Thanks.

With such a small investment its the only way you'll make money, but just understand it's obviously risky.

Don't put in such a low amount in bitcoin, god I could have imagined the wait. Bitcoin is crashing whilst ethereum is going up, if I were you put it into lower coins (not xrp dumfuk)

Not small coins, but all in on one small coin. If you've diversified too much then you'll remain around the average of $100 as some go up and some go down. You want to get lucky and hit one that goes up by at leaast x2. Which isn't that out of the question in this market if you get in early enough.

Ok, all in on one. How often do you think Biz is correct on what coins are going to make alot of money? (Im asking a Biz browser if Biz is a trusted source, seems non-biased enough)

I googled XRP, and it looks like Ripple is really popular in the media right now, im assuming thats bad?

It's very touch and go. I've found a few gems on here, some user on here shilled me on dragonchain in december which has risen ~5x since then.

If I were you I'd go all $100 in on SPHTX provided it doesn't go much above it's current price ($1.10) when you're ready to buy in.