Comfy ICX Thread Part 2. GET IN

Comfy ICX Thread Part 2. GET IN

3.3k stack reporting in

hodling 750 right now, OP. How deep are you in?

Ok reposting from last thread.
If I put in 500€ now, how much will I make end of month? End of February?
Should I buy NOW (it's dipping a little)

3.2k present

2538 marine reporting for duty

10k ICX, comfy af.

3.1k reporting in

atleast double ur money. Enjoy it user.

damn. For how long have you been holding? I'd be ecstatic if I was you, congrats.

Ah, Icon bro's, always ready when duty calls.

user i am all in on this bitch because i genuinely think it will go up from here. people in this thread will tell you to go for it. you will probably make money. how much is anyone's guess

322 reporting in

Hi same OP as last thread here. I'm not sure about February but you will keep increasing your stack for sure.

Seems like ICX is getting ready for another random bounce within the next 12 hours. Not many sell walls and small dip now to further bounce up. What do you all think?

Bought 400at 48k sats the other day because some guy shilled it on twitter. Worked out pretty well so far.

Completely agree. I think it will happen in the next 6 hours.

I think this coin is going to blow our minds. That's what I think. I've been saying for months that '18 will be /ouryear/. So far so good.

Only have 500 because i sold 350 back when it crashed to 3300 sats to chase ven pump. Eh worked out either way. Got 3k more to put into icx.. I'm waiting for bitcoin to move up and drive the price down before pulling the trigger though... waiting.......

Make another thread tomorrow in case that happens and see if we can draw brainlets to invest in ICX and see the potential this coin has. I am literally shilling to all my friends about this coin. I was shilling REQ, XRB and ETH, and they all tripled if not more in value since I told people so they trust my judgment.

This one is going to 3x within 1 month from now. I am sure of it.

You know how ICX is one of few to tank BTC rallies?

Waiting for my fucking bank to transfer funds to my deposit account. Taking way longer than usual wtf

I've telling people about this coin, they all got in and are thanking me as we speak. This coin truly has so much potential. I will make another one tomorrow.

Thank god I didnt fall for all the idiotic FUD at 1 dollar

>Itz 10000x up on its ICO guyz you're gonna get dumped on by chinks

Smart choice. Participate in future ICX threads and let us all know about your gains. Glad you're aboard, really am.

Yeah well still waiting. Glad I switching banks. These fags are charging me 5€/month for basically nothing

Since $2 :)

Only 600 but I'm 100% in. This is my first moon mission. I figure this to be the foundation of my grand target. Then I cash out and move it into a mutual fund and live on passive income for the rest of my life since I have several inheritances coming to me. My heart is full of joy.

Should note I've been in since $2 as well. Better than sex I tell ya h'wut. Any time something bugs me, I just open Delta up on my phone and look at the numbers and get a rush up my spine and I know this is only the beginning. 2018 is gonna be a dandy.

800 ICX here, will I make it?

Man I know exactly what you mean. My life is basically shit right now, only good thing is crypto and my ICX bro's. Love it.

Congratulations. I am very happy for your massive gains.
Are you looking at other potential early-phase projects or are you just sticking with ICX for now?

Sounds like a very smart plan. Even though many people on Veeky Forums would bash you for pulling out an investing in a fund instead of keep on cryptotrading, I believe that your choice is more secure and definitely sustainable for a nice life. Enjoy!

I have almost the same amount and I am feeling very comfy :) You should too as long as you are hodling!

Koreans are waking up. Prepare your space suits, lads.

My bank won't let me buy. Fucking hell wtf are they doing
I need to wait until next week because I can buy more than 750€/week on coinbase yet
>mfw I have no face

Will we hit 8800 in the next hour? Asking for a friend

It's dropping like crazy atm. Low volume correction I guess.

I'm sticking to ICX but I am going to invest alot in another major project with 100x potential, in my opinion.

Relax. Use Kraken or something like this next time! You will have plenty of time to buy in at a nice price. And if not you make it in time for ICX for whatever reason, wait for the next project. Just remember: Patience is key!

Largest shitcoin pump group in the world (150k+ members) I got a couple invites left to give. Message me for link: [email protected]

FUCK OFF.

If this is the Korean ETH and NEO is the Chinese ETH and LUX is the Estonian ETH, and ETH reaches $2k EOY (conservative, that could happen in a couple of months), what are the predictions for ICX prices?

How widely utilised will the platform be?

Mind throwing some names?

You probably heard of it. It's called Wanchain. The holy trinity.

hate lambos

TRON, XRP, XVG, BCH
all 10/10 m8 i swear

That's all right. I'd like a M4 to be honest.

Yeah I need to shill out. Managed to transfer some ETH to binance

How can I buy BTC instantly in the US other than on Coinbase? Ive reached my limit.

>not buying a Cayman
not gonna make it

Normies pls

excellent taste, I've wanted a blacked in M3 since I was a wee lad

Reporting in. We’re gonna make it

Cex.io, i'm not sure if they closed registration or not. Only route I can think off-hand would be Local Bitcoins. Or Gemini? I've never used Gemini tho.

Hahaha I'd like that one as well.

Will definitely take a look at this. Thanks and Godspeed

No problem user.

I'd love an M3. We'll get our cars. I know we will.

Bump. I want to be with my ICX gang when this moons in an hour.

Ok goys I now have a grand total of 30 ICX. I hope I at least double what I have in a month.
If I make it I'll dump part of my salary into altcoin every months and hope I really make it by September. (making = at least 10k€)
I now it's not much but for now it would really help

BUMP FOR MOON

Aloha brother

Its nice not being part of the justice league

why do you think it will moon?

kek

I'm a frustrated virgin full of resentment
Spit on me

I love my ICX but ETH is fucking pumping like crazy this month. What the fuck do I do? Right now I'm 80% ICX 20% ETH but thinking of just going 50/50...

Hoping for same, I have 40

50/50 Will make you less profit. Just my opinion. I could be wrong though. But probably not ;)

See you in 8 hours.
We better all be rich when I wake up you lil' fags

SHITS FCUKED WTF IS HAPPENEDING?

Koreans will be waking up. Get ready for more of a pump in a couple of hours.

Just use ETH as a trading pair with ICX. Win/win.

>tfw only have 140 of these cheeky ones

That helps, thanks

This and Bread are the only coin in my folio that tank nicely during ETH bullrun,

This.

Don't panic. We've been gaining and gaining. And we will keep doing that trust me on this one.

$100 ICX is like $400 ETH, seems pretty easy to reach now

Very comfy

Hopefully 10k by tomorrow morning

Shill me on AION and KNC?

Aion, ICX's little brother.

Shhhhh

There's literally no reason to sell until February

>KNC
Decentralized exchange, good tech
Good team, buterin as advisor
But shit at marketing and presenting, for now at least

Just keep it under the radar and don't shill it or hype it
Planning to hold until at least EOY

i hope they don't release wan right after icx's mainnet. late feb would be ideal to give icx some room to grow after mainnet.

I wish I knew about wanchain during the ICO :(

Just sold all my ripple at a loss to go all in on ICON. Should've done that from the start fuck.

>ETH by end of month

More like end of next week.

Sorry, I know it's not time to shill yet. Are you ready for the next ICX pump? Think it will happen soon.

Agreed. But let's not shill it yet, user above is right.

We will get it. But for now, sssh.

Same as this guy. I've been holding a good stack of mine since ICO and I'll keep on holding.

You made a good choice, your money will he doubled in no time.

You could be right at the rate that it has been increasing. I regret getting LTC today instead.