BTCP FORK DONE, IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE ALL IN ON ZCLASSIC YET HURRY, YOU'RE LITERALLY MISSING OUT ON FREE MONEY

BTCP FORK DONE, IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE ALL IN ON ZCLASSIC YET HURRY, YOU'RE LITERALLY MISSING OUT ON FREE MONEY

twitter.com/heyrhett/status/950849586477912065

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a4uSdkZjLEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comfy as fuck with 167 ZCL. Holding till fork.

Whoever doesn’t get in on this now should prepare their pink wojacks for mid-late Jan.

this doesnt mean its doone lol.

While I don’t agree with Dukeleto being so confrontational about it, he is right to say that Bitcoin Hush will be a better technologically-developed cryptocurrency, and a better option logically.

However, cryptocurrency is by no means a logic-driven market.

fuck yes 50% of my portfolio atm

this will see at LEAST 3x profit before the fork

i'm claiming my btcp though lol

I had 100 but just'd myself trying to swing trade other coins to get more. Now I only have 42.5 and want to die. I've been getting progressively desperate, chasing expired pumps just trying to beat this thing.

I'm pissed off at myself. I just need to get a 120% gain and I'll be back to 100, but I don't see many coins outperforming this before the snapshot.

How do I get in on this? I'm much more interested in a BCH fork.

you guys are deffo gonna make it, see you on the moon lambo racetrack

you do know bch is just btcp copypasta right

BHush won't be a BCH fork brainlet

will bittrex support the fork if i leave my shit on-exchange?

yeah it seems that way, bag holding for 2 weeks feels like a lifetime in crypto

holy shit, its happeningggggg, to the mooooooooooooooon

no it's not

just learned that, do you think buying HUSH this week will be a highly profitable endeavor? Ideally I could do it after the BTCP drop

BPrivate LOL

40 ZCL here, probably going half and half.

ZCL is so easy to swing trade. Whales are manipulating price between 0.0115 and 0.0135. Channel getting stronger though so I wouldn't try, you can burn yourself if this takes off without you.

They will announce something shortly which will bring it to the next leg up.

Have patience user, this thing has an easy 5x into it by late Jan. Literally a sure thing.

If I buy now, wouldn't I be missing out on the fork? Why would I buy this shitcoin?

No you will not. The announcement for fork block height and date hasn't even been announced yet. Consider yourself lucky for getting in so early.

I know, I've just been swingin against my own stack now. Had only 36 last night and 42.5 now, hopefully I can catch a few moons and get 100 again by some miracle.

>20% premined
>the devs hold 400k coins out of 2 million.
>Only on exchange with 150 mil Volume.

Hushcoin can only be a scam

Bump.
What is the absolute cheapest dip you guys seen for ZCL on bittrex in the next 48hrs.

You can also convert whatever you're holding to BTC at the time of the fork
You obviously get less BTP, but ZCL will crash after the fork

desu this seems like the dip

How much ZCL do I need to be rich after the fork?

When do I get my free money?

I have about 1100. Hoping to become a millionaire by next month

I really hope this takes long so I can mine more

i THINKITS COMING DOWN BOIZ

Lmao when did this picture come about? Was it 2016 or earlier?

The floor is literally right now. 0.012. You won't see it this cheap again until post-fork.

Definitely gonna make it. You might see that millionaire status within a few weeks.

Yeah like late 2016 IIRC.

I bought as low as 0.0114 and high as 0.01256899.
You're saying I can buy 0.0112 if I watch it?

You could've 24 hours ago, it was ranging between 0.01 and 0.014. Now it's consolidating between 0.012 and 0.013. The walls are getting closer and closer, clear sign of breakout. Whales are almost done accumulating.

stay strong brother conservative estimations are $400 per btcp

So when will they announce it?

whats up niggers, brainlet here. can i keep my zcl in bittrex to receive the fork ?

Okay thank you senpai

Here is some crypto ecelebs video from jewtube on the fork:
youtu.be/a4uSdkZjLEk

Yes. That’s all you need to do.

They haven't announced what they'll do yet, but they've supported every other fork so it's most likely they will.

it could possiblly flash crash to 950k SATS again, but i wouldn't take the chance, it is 100% 3x from here if you get in now, dont rely on manipulation to get into the market, it's pretty cheap rn

There are twice as many bids as asks but price is going down wtf?

I'm thinking 0.0116 is the lowest I can lowball

No Hush is clearly a scam, dev holds most of the coins. Jesus the fucking newfags in here

Yeah whales are done swing trading. This will moon soon, the meme lines predict it