EXIT. ALL. ALTS

EXIT. ALL. ALTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw all my alts are doing fine
you people must be invested in total trash

When BTC shits the bed to 10k what should we do?

Move from ETH to BTC or stay in ETH as it will probably be the new king?

TELL ME FAGGOTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS ALREADY CRASHING

YOU SAID IT WAS THE NEW KING

FUCK YOU BIZ

ETH 2K by end of the year. By that time it will be near equal to Bitcoin's market cap today, but as ETH rises, BTC will fall.

Bow to your new king.

ETH can't scale, so why is the price being pumped, really?

lmao nice subtle FUD. ETH will be 2k by april. eoy more like 4-5k

it will scale soon

More like $2k in the next few days.

Its gone from $700 to $1300 in the last 10 days. Nothing but great news on the horizon, there is no stopping this coin

REQ ETH getting real rekt

reason why transactions per second are so low is because of proof of work.

once they implement caster (delegate proof of stake) it will scale much better. also, projects like raiden and 0x will easy the load on the blockchain.

REVERSING

Do I try and catch a dip or just buy and sit tight?

Stalled dump. You guys have been shilled.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS MOONING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOLD MY ETH FOR XLM IN THE DIP

wouldnt eth mooning mean that all other alts will start to moon? Altcoin pumps occur when one of the altcoins leads the charge (with the exception of btc forks)

If it dumps rapidly, then the alts can't correct in time to the appropriate price as people freak out.

I hope so

mate ETH isn't an "Alt" at this point, in a month or two it will easily be #1

BUY THE DIP SELL THE FLIP

Jesus fucking christ I feel like I've been wasting m time on alts when I should just keep my shit in ETH

Anyone actually moving shit to ETH? I'm tired watching it climb while my alts climb slower

> Japanese entertainment conglomerate DMM Group, the operator of popular e-commerce site DMM.com with 27 million members, is preparing to launch a cryptocurrency exchange.
> There's going to be a JPY / ETH trading pair!
> DMM Bitcoin will launch a new service site for virtual currency trading on January 10, 2018

way ahead of you my man

Don't fomo

Nothing left to pump. If u haven't gotten gains from alts at this point its super risky not to have the majority of ur shit in alts

Alts are shit unless you pump and dump, join this Discord and you'll know when to buy and sell:

discord(dot)gg(slash)uSxtZWs

I bought a shota doujin there once, pretty good site

You do know it's going proof of stake soon, right?

The information has been available for months. If you aren't keeping yourself up to date with the new features they're rolling out, you will miss the boat and buy in too late on these events.

Good advice lol. I'll just fucking wait for the weekend and make my moves then
>Eth is 1.5K by then
Risky not leaving in alts? Well it's mostly in ICX this month...planned on moving to ETH after mainnet but now idk if i have time lol

You should have done that 2 hours ago.

The next best time is right now.

Enjoy carrying bags

To good hear, this is the first time I've even heard about this site.

Said the same thing 2 days ago.

Guess what, ETH is now 1200 and no signs to stop.

If another $200 is that important to you, why are you in big boy crypto. Look at the minute chart.

0x $100 EOY?

It's not a huge deal either way, just trying to maximize my gains. And maybe it's a diff of 200 per Ether, I want to buy multiple Ether though.

this, wtf kind of alts you pajeets are talking about?

Why stay in alts while everything is down?

He could go all in ETH and then buy the dip in ALTS/ETH

My bad I meant risky TO HAVE a majority stake in alts

If you sell when you are down, you lose money. If you're up, have at. I've been watching Eth for a week. Bought at 700, when everyone else was alting. Been watching like a hawk. This isn't a natural pump, or organic growth.

What are the reasons going up and how is it not related to bitcoin moving sideways? if it is ultimately dependent on bitcoin moving sideways and no going through a bullrun then it is an altcoin. In eithercase how does Eth replacing bitcoin effect all other alts? why would ethereum going up in value lead to the deprecation of the value of the coins that use the ethereum network?

FUCK this piece of shit ETH, all my alts are in ETH pairs and i'm sick of this

This piece of shit needs to stick to 1000 and stay there so the real important coins can grow better

When this shit moons , all my alts go negative even though most of them have better tech than old grandpa ETH and BTC

Fuck you if you hold 100% ETH, you are a massive faggot

DUMP ETH NOW

or does BTC depend on ETH moving sideways? :)

Also there is a USD/ETH pairing so...?

I get that, and its already late for selling them. I saw the 3% dip everywhere and i knew it was BTC or ETH so i sold. Now everything is 10%+ down.

I"ve been saying this for a week. Whoever is pumping Eth is sucking value from all the alt growths. When they finally dump, every stitch of alt growth will be hoovered into their dump. This is a long term, I think minimum 2x pump.

That started at least at $700, probably $650. Could be wrong.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH ETH? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Tokens of ETH
>Better tech

Sure.

Fak off

Cardano shits on ETH

Inb4 vaporware

Wait till its done and working , even with a shitty name like Cardano it had a few mega moon missions

hahahhaha

fuck off dumb shitcoiner

My alts are holding fiat but holy shit are they getting wrecked on the ETH pairing lmao.

ETH was theoretically better than bitcoin until people started actually using it. Then it was slow, network was congested. The same thing happens to every coin when people actually start using it.

That's it, filtering all ETH threads. You faggots get way too excited over $100 boost.

Eth is fundementally flawed in its system, Vitalik wrote some spaghetti ass shit and now he can't change it . Eth will die , just let it go ETH maximalists .

Nah.

>no arguments what so ever

So this is the power of.... BTC

Grandpa coin collector detected
Go collect American eagle coins or something faggot, where you belong.

Let the new grow, better technology
Fact

ETH is already beta testing casper protocol and it is pretty fucking amazing. cardano might look good on paper but currently it is nothing.

>Cardano

HAHAHAHA

Same here, I moved some over to ETH anyway though. This rally is insane!

I want to dump some alts for eth but it's at ath

I'm too scared to do that. I mean, I should have, but I absolutely expected a correction yesterday. Well, can't do much about it. At least I didn't FOMO and buy back into my alts with less.

I wouldn't at this point. You should've gotten in before it reached $1000 if you wanted in on this move.

I wouldn't be surprised for it to correct down to ~$1000 soon before continuing back up though so if that happens I'd get on the train then

> wouldn't be surprised for it to correct down to ~$1000
Lmao not happening.

Awww little Eth collector protecting his internet coin

>Cardano cuck

JUST

In my opinion, the current sharding spec as described here github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md372 is basically already good enough to get us to thousands of transactions per second with reasonable security properties, as well as the ability to add cross-shard transactions as a not-that-difficult second step [do people agree?]. The demand for scaling is urgent, so it seems reasonable to just build this possibly with minor changes, launch it as fast as safely possible and go from there.

signed, Vitalik buterin with love

---

FYI, doubting the skelly is a costly move user

LOLOLOL please tell me that your "better altcoins" are erc20

I dumped my LINKs for this
no regrats :D

I wish. I would like a .065 buy in but I really doubt we're going to see that.

There are also USD pairings for LTC and XRP and you can buy other coins such as BAT outside of exchanges.

I do not see why BTC would be dependent on ETH moving sideways until its reached the level of adoption BTC has institutionally and has become top in market dominance.

stay with the new king faggot, btc is a slow, expensive and fat piece of shit.

muh satoshi value is a meme

>Up 20% today
Nigga what?

ETH to reach 3000 next month. My trips saz so.

Fuck I just looked at my phone

Shitcoins getting dumped, legit coins getting pumped.

Heil vitalik

Look at this hardcore fud, if this isn't a sign to buy more I don't know what is.

Plasma

too late to buy?

So now an ETH bullrun is having a similar effect to BTC bullruns... causing all alts to drop... what's next, the flippening? When will Bitcoin be considered an alt coin?

I'll bet you a bitcoin ETH drops under 1k USD in the next 6 months, but let me guess, you can't afford to take the bet can you?

>whoever

No group is pumping it. The Flippening is upon us

Lol

When the market is split between 5 pairings

Maybe. Eth is everybit as slow and sharding is LN for eth. Eth can and should grow. But I have seen some ridiculous buys, and ridiculous sells.

Bitcoin is gonna be worth a fraction of what it is now in 6 months. I'd bet my 1 BTC against your 10 ETH though.

All in ETH.

Nice I just bought 100K

ahh using the power of a smart contract to bet against a smart contract platform. wew

how new are you?
they said this in june and it dumped hard for months

If BTC shits the bed it wont recover until tangible reason like an genuine non shitty upgrade to the coin.

Bitshares fuckheads

Same here except I sold it for BAT, DENT, UFR, and OPT.
.. Hopefully I didn't fuck up.. I had 3k in ETH.

Yes

The difference here is that the ETH devs actually give a shit and are reasonably more likely to solve scaling issues in an effective way.

What will happen once ETH goes proof of stake? Does it have implications for its price or functionality?

Will ETH mining disappear? If I understand it correctly, ETH mining wont disappear, but it'll be a lot less profitable than it is now, since there'll be no block reward.

(And if ETH gets less profitable to mine, it'll have huge implications for the difficulty of other alts that are GPU-minable.)

What do we call ETH sats user.

As it's gonna become THE global currency for trade we might as well start calling em ducats

>it's gonna become THE global currency for trade
This one I doubt.