THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT FUCKING STUPID AND INVESTED IN ETH/OMG/OTHER LIFEBOATS

THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT FUCKING STUPID AND INVESTED IN ETH/OMG/OTHER LIFEBOATS

BURN IN HELL SHITCOINS

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/one-japans-largest-entertainment-conglomerates-will-operate-cryptocurrency-exchange/
coinbase.com/legal/insurance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/comfy/

nice 35 ZRX.

Comfy.

I want OMG, but I am poor and can not afford, maybe I can grab like 4 at best. what do

W-will I make it?

kek literally bought when I found out I had $12 left in my old Poloniex account. Riding that 35 until the end desu

No.

Buy ETH

Got in late currently only own .269 ETH, should I buy more this week in case it just keeps climbing or wait for a dip that may never come?

Only have 10 eth :(

25% NEO
25% OMG
25% ETH
25% XRP

am I making it?

ETH CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WILL BE $300 TONIGHT

CAP THIS

I bought 17 eth worth of link this morning. FML. Those gainz. I could of had some.

One day before eth spaceship lifts off! Get on board while can!
> Japanese entertainment conglomerate DMM Group, the operator of popular e-commerce site DMM.com with 27 million members, is preparing to launch a cryptocurrency exchange.
> There's going to be a JPY / ETH trading pair!
> DMM Bitcoin will launch a new service site for virtual currency trading on January 10, 2018
ccn.com/one-japans-largest-entertainment-conglomerates-will-operate-cryptocurrency-exchange/

don’t worry, link is going to save us all

No. Ditch XRP for XMR

Wait. Shitcoins were supposed to be tanking?

QLC, UTK, ACT and CAN.

Only CAN is down by a little since I bought.

youre ganna make it lucky ass

Feels pretty comfy lately

>all medium cap coins up 30% or more today
>up 300% this month

>eth and neo go up 20% after being dead for centuries
>AHAHAHAH SHITCOINERS I TOLD YOU SO

>storing 106 ETH on coinbase

ETH, REQ, XMR, LINK (unironically), XRB, OMG, ZRX

these are the coins of 2018. notice they all have utility. fucking shitcoiners are pathetic

They're locked in the vault at least, I am constantly travelling and cold storage isn't a safe option.

XRB will be the ETH of 2018.

fuck off lmao

Doubtful :/

THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

it will be dnt but nice try

I think youre right

what about XLM?

That depends on your total worth...

Im in XLM , XRB , ENG AND VEN

Xlm is the only one getting JUST hard

I"m in all the ones he mentioned too, fwiw. I'm at 7x initial investment in 6 mos and that's doing it 1-2 hrs a week

My friend you already have

This isn't wrong t b h
I love ETH and hold it more than anything, but it's the crypto equivalent to boomer index funds
Shitcoiners who go all in can make more in one good gamble

Comfy, half on eth the other half on pure masternodes which will be listed in cryptopia this month. 100k here i come

Heres my smugfolio:
30% ZEC, 37% ETH, 30% ETC, 3% normiebux
What do you guys think bout getting like 10% EOS?

ETH
ICX
BAT
ENG

GOD MODE

Get a fucking ledger

Now take it out of the exchange

>only alts
you're going to get rekt in this ETH bullrun

My balance is greater than 115k at the moment. I pity the shitheads who badmouthed the money skeleton.

NEO is 120% up in a few weeks, same as gas. Don't talk BS.

> trade bch to eth this morning
>bch drop
>eth up
>tonight when get home will trade eth for bch
>make more bch
?????
>profit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I SOLD MY ETH FOR BTC AT 0.068 EXPECTING A RETURN TO 0.060

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When did you buy all that eth?

I traded all my BTC for ETH today. Was 30% ETH already but fuck it

In march it will be one year. Debating if I should sell it or just hold another year.

Nice gains then. I would take out whatever you need and leave the rest in. Maybe diversify a bit more when eth calms down.

why the fuck did i sell at 50

The thing is I really don't need much money with my current lifestyle. I work at my family business and that covers my expenses. I live modestly and have no gf & a small social circle.

I'm worried when it comes time to sell, I feel like goymbase will give me shit.

Coinbase may actually be one of the safer places to store that level of wealth desu. They are insured after all.

>tfw your money is tied up on COSS and they have ETH withdraw disabled, making the moonshot missable before the dump
God damn it

1300 within kissing distance.

Is ETH insured? If so maybe I should take it off myetherwallet and send it back to goymbase.

ETH is great and all, but I went about 10-20x in the time it took eth to 2x recently.

I can buy a shit ton more ETH now than when I started... if I wanted to.

IM IN IOTA PLEASE LET ME JOIN YOUR BOAT I JUST WANT SUM BUK DONT LET IT SINK ON ME

LINK IS FALLING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

XRB won't replace ETH. XRB will replace Bitcoin.

Which may put it just below ETH in MC.

I expect a really bad year for BTC.

coinbase.com/legal/insurance

Yes the alt bull run was awesome but i'm thinking the days are numbered on that kind of thing.

stuck in fueling station until the exchange gets a proper release schedule in place.

ETH
OMG
ENG
STN

Feels pretty good

my portfolio:
>ETH
>XMR
>SKY
>DRGN

what dip?

Actually that's what I think, I just wanted to trigger some of you.

Well then keep it in, even if the "bubble" bursts you will be in the green. Check taxes before cashing out, i just found out I'll have to pay a fuckton

Thanks . In your opinion is coinbase safer than myether wallet?

Worried about the same thing. I made a gemini account so I can split between them when the time comes, but their verification is majorly backlogged.

I'd recommend making a gemini account now, so it's ready to go when you want to cash out.

We all know coinbase will shit the bed if anyone ever rushes to cash out, so good to be ahead of the game.

Did you make multiple trades? I really wanted to swap my ETH for BTC months ago but decided I'd rather hold 1 coin for 1 year and cash out with long term capital gains. I'm not sure if this is even possible but its my understanding of tax regarding crypto so far.

Why are there no clear guidelines? It's almost as if kikes don't want others to earn money or something.

It would depend on the person I guess. Nothing is safer than a cold wallet (MEW used correctly or securely). But if your house burns down and you lose all copies of your cold wallet.. RIP. Or if your shit is stolen, it gets lost, etc.

I'd personally use MEW but that's because I'm confident in my ability to preserve it.

I made a Gemini account for the same exact reason, but I made it like 8 or 9 months ago.

Why not just invest in monero if you're just going to hold a big coin? Seems even safer than ETH

55% Neo
25% Ven
15% ICX
5% Tau

This is the best day my portfolio has ever had kek

Thanks for the heads up & good luck trading. Don't fall for jewish tricks.

This is the ideal shitfolio prove me wrong

Is it worth getting OMG now? I have about $800 in BTC and I'm thinking of ditching it for OMG.

I literally am always travelling so cold storage isn't practical or safe for me.

As for coinbase, I protect my shit by putting it in the vault, which IS cold storage, it's insured, and it has a 48 hour withdrawal time, I protect it with a crazy password and 2FA, and 2 separate email accounts need to approve it before a withdrawal can start.

remember there isnt enough bitcoins for everyone in the world to own even 1 full bitcoin!!!! if you own one you'll be mega rich!!! upvote if you agree! HODL!!! #HODL #BTC $BTC

EDIT: thanks for the gold!

kek

now that eth will be king what is the min eth value called?

ethlets?

etherionis

vitaliks

audible kek, thanks user.

ETH has been on a run from $400 to $1300 without correcting once. It is insanely overvalued right now and you will lose money if you continue to hold.

please kill yourself my man!

You mean the smallest division of ETH? A wei is 10^-18 ETH. SI prefixes modify this, mostly as gwei (10^9 wei, 10^-9 ETH) for pricing gas.

You laugh but that hodl is very temporary and is built on the backs of a lot of alts flips.

vitals

It has had deep dips all along the way, user.

literally the opposite is true

ETH is grossly undervalued and it's obvious. I don't know too many people who use btc to trade anymore.

The stox market has now gone the longest ever without a 5% correction and it'e been at the end of an 8 year bull run. How long has Ethereum been running? Cheap money, late stage capitalism, hype can keep it up for months bro.

what are people using to trade? I signed up for coinbase but its only four currencies and a sale takes almost two weeks to go through so I can't day trade.

this

mfw I'm only holding 0.2 ETH

you can't do it from your home network, you need to go to the internet cafe!!

>late stage capitalism

I say we call it Vits or Vites.

Tell me

vitals, vits for short. let it be done