R.I.P

muh bags

I bought at 95 cents

Oh well, weak hands like yourself don't deserve to be rich anyway

Mooning tonight

Confirmed

Still up 257%.

yes, yes. It's a dead coin. Sell your bags now.

Good goyim

>NOOOO muh sjw coin!
Lol get fucked

Pls no

Just bought the dip.
Will I make it?

whyyyy, it's going up again right?

Just bought another 100k.probably retarded but fuck it. It's fake Internet munniez

damn this rocket is fucking broken

I'm thinking about all inning into it right now.

I lost a lot of money because of this coin but if I all in right now, that's gonna be great.

I think ethereum is done mooning, 1.5K means shit, 1.3k is good place to be.
Ethereum never gave a fuck about stabilizing at 500 dollars or round numbers.

No reason it happens now

Thank god I need more. Any chance this going under 40cents??

Nice, just bought 100k more

yikes. we re going below 4k. this could get ugly

F

Everything is crashing! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Twice this has happened in 24 hours.

>they fell for the Pajeet coin meme

Houston ... we have a problem

anyone with a large portfolio has experienced about 10 much worse crashes than this in the last year or two, just relax and try to buy on dips next time.

Send halp

is this some sort of cruel joke

I bought this at $0.2 and again at $0.7. Is there a "happy but devastated" pink wojak yet? If so, that's pretty much how I'm feeling right now.

lol

this is what trading is. just hodl in something you believe in and get on with your life

day trading requires a lot of money and patience

REEEEEEEEE

Bought the dip thanks to weak handed faggots like OP

i just bought more. nervous laughter.jpf

you're fucking dumb. The flippening is happening in 3-4 weeks. China kills mining > bitcoin dead > ETH goes proof of stake. 1500 is no where near the top.

Except eth is not a competitor to bitcoin you fucking goon.

>went all in at $ 0.69
>no money to buy the dip now

I will not make it

>china kills mining
>difficulty drops across all minable coins
>crypto is decentralized out of commieland again

Drop to .52 confirmed before new ATH. Sell now to be the meme.

Are you serious? ETH is what people use to transfer from exchanges other than litecoin. Also has developers, Dapps...what does bitcoin have?

>muh store of value

ETH will overtake the first mover soon. Get onboard grandpa

DIE SNAKEY DIE HAHAHAHA

Leddit post:

"sigh.

Yeah. The blog post.

It's so late, it's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed. The problem is time - revisions take time, getting the right level of detail without violating NDAs take time :), etc.

Also, we learned a lot in Q4 2017 working with KlickEx (the first market maker for the IBM Universal Payment Solution), and with that comes some minor refactoring of the technical backend. Nothing major, things like API endpoints for analytics engines, additional support for ISO 20022 initiated transactions, and so-on. I don't want to publish a blog post that's outdated after a month :).

On top of that - the hiring. Oh, the hiring. We have 17 open development positions. That will help relieve the stress, for sure. 17 open positions

I promise, you'll be the first to know about the post. I promise, one is coming. But I totally failed the community on my expected publish date. For that, I'm sorry.

re: FairX, I'm not ready to discuss anything related to that at this time; not launch dates, not product details. You guys outted me unexpectedly on this :), and I wasn't really expecting to discuss FairX at all until...later. There is a whole lot of speculation going on about it right now, which honestly is fun to watch. Heck, some of you have given me some ideas :). But again, not ready to discuss.

My #1 priority is the IBM product and my commitments to IBM and Stellar. #2 priority is FairX, which is coming along and evolving at a nice pace. I'm in no hurry here though, and I need to be careful to make sure I am not violating my employer's conflict-of-interest rules. IBM is absolutely not involved in FairX, and the rumors of such caused a bit of an issue for me which thankfully got resolved quickly and amicably.

Re: testing in Q4/early Q1, its been ongoing with KlickEx and their clients. It's going well :)."

so the conflict of interest is that dowling is working on two separate projects: one is ibm with stellar and the second is the fairx project which i would gather uses xlm as the intermediary coin. what's the hub with this announcement. this guy seems to be a smart guy that can handle two projects.

and transactions go from taking 30 mins to 30 hours.

Mmmmmmmm gimme sum of dem sweet cheeap lumens served with a side of beautiful tears