When will it end???

It just keeps going up. Bought in super late on it, should I buy more this week in case it just keeps going up or is it due for a crash soon lads?

It's going to crash to 5000$, just sell

Well I bought in high so selling low is the only reasonable solution, did you mean it will crash to 500 not 5k?

No I literally meant it's going to crash to 5000$, just buy more

Ethereum will not significantly crash any time soon. Do you have any idea how many other cryptos are based off its technology? I could see it surpassing bitcoin's marketshare in the coming years.

yep looks like its going to crash to $5000, I just sold the rest of my btc and alts for eth

Actually, months. The coming months. Forgot to count in crypto time.

I think we are going back to $0.10 USD. IOHK devs are so fucking lazy, they will destroy this project.

I'd wait for the next BTC bullrun. Whenever it pumps, all alts dump, including ETH. That'd be a good time to buy ETH.

whats cardano got to do with anything?

So hold off throwing another $150 into ETH then lads? I can afford it but buying in the green erks me.

buy it

bump, i just bought my first 300$ int btc last night, should i buy 200$ in eth now? or more btc? is it a good time for either or wait..so new, so panicked

buy 200 in eth and trade btc for eth as well

I too am confused by this.

>tfw when I have a lot cuz I was too lazy to research which coin to trade it for

it's making up for all the red on my altcoins these last couple days

Eth desu, buy eth. And dump btc.

If for nothing else, the vast majority of alt coins coming out are ERC20 - ie, they run on the Ether blockchain. Eth is the safest bet in crypto right now.

Yeah eth is a very special crypto. It's actually crashing but it's does it upwards.

Friend who works for a company in the crypto space has told me the announcement about Ethereum futures is coming this week. thought it was happening Monday morning but it must have been delayed.

what does this mean for an absolute new like me? buy with my small sheckles and monitor to sell for profit over a short term?

nigga he's joking, he means it'll go up to like 6-10k and crash to 5k so buy now while you still can

Because I'm high on norco, I feel like being nice.

The easiest money you are ever gonna make is to buy as much Eth as you can now, and hold it for a year. Not a week, not a month. Hold for an entire year. There may be dips, but you will have at least 5x your original investment by the end of the year.

this guy also feels like being nice. maybe we're all high

It hasn't even corrected yet since its run to $800. You're playing with fire if you're still holding now.

people are starting to take that growth for granted, thats time to buy back your alts.

One week ago
>lmao that shitcoin wont pass 1k buy TRON faggots

Bitcoin is gonna fuck everyone in the ass then altcoin are gonna go up

appreciated, i literally couldn't sleep monday night and decided to see what was up with the whole cryto thing and now i'm in the rabbit hole, spooked and staggering for info.

>there are actual human beings going to sell ethereum before casper and futures announcement

welcome to the fucking jungle user. you're gonna love it here.

remember, 95% of what's on Veeky Forums is bullshit. the fun part is finding the other 5%. always do your own research.

well, i'm 60/40 into btc and eth now, just bought 200$ in eth and 300$ in btc last night. thats all i'm comfortable investing right now unless i sell some shit i have too many hobbies.

i also pretty much know 0 about what i just bought, so i guess now its time to hunker down and /learn/ amidoinitrite

> Implying people who buy stocks know what they're buying
No one researchers the balance sheet of a companies last quarter, they just buy what CNBC tells them... And get cuckled with 8% yearly gains

kek nocoiner

yes it did, it went back sub 1000. its over now, we are going to mars

wtf does this mean? Niggers should I buy more ETH tonight or do we have a shot at it dipping a few shekels the next few days????

blockchain size you idiot
god the newfags in here

ETH is overpriced now. But maybe some players get wet feet in the next days. I will hold on to my 300% BTC until further notice. Especially when the big exchanges really (not Mt.Gox really) open their accounts again and the normies flood the markets with their drunk cash.