PROC

Your next x50. Not a joke. I've brought you guys some epic moon missions before. Do some research

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoGat
twitter.com/TheCryptoDog
twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/950883584872796160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only going to bump it once cause I don't really give a shit. Just trying to do biz a favor in return for all the moon missions it's given me. Good luck everyone.

yup

just bought 100k let's fucking go

get your tang ready cuz this shit heading for the moon

Yeah nah. I'm good on this one.

They have big announcements coming up and Crypto Gat (guy who called DRGN) just put it in his newsletter.

lol do you see what's happening on cryptopia to un-pumped coins with actual working teams? Are you retarded? It's crazy low market cap, and about to explode

1mil bought, there is at least 1 serious guy in there (suit&tie)

It already exploded and you're looking for people to dump your bags on. Piss off.

lol okay idiot. look at the chart.

I bought 1800. I'll be okay with even a 1000 sat pump.

nice catch but im out of money rn, will monitor it though to see if Veeky Forums actually can predict stuff like this

shill me on this
what exchange? Whats the target/timeline? And what new is there to move the price up?

first shitcoin ive seen shilled on Veeky Forums where the technicals actually looks a bit promising.

Thanks user.

Cryptopia. Target is fucking huge.

Biz predicts x50 coins all the time. But no one ever listens and they go 404. Sad. This one at least has a working dev team, announcements coming up, and 13 mil market cap. It’s undervalued by AT LeAST x10

strapped in but only with a hundred bucks. praying for your TA to come true OP.

Nice catch. By my reckoning a top 100 CMC coin will have a market cap of at least 500 mil by the end of the month. But it still doesn't take long to shoot up the charts; just look at PACCoin.

You're in for a wild ride. Stay strapped in.

When do you think this will start mooning OP

Debating how conservative I want to be with my buy order

give up ufr (2x so for) for this anons?

I think we're looking at a x5 week starting right now. Only a matter of time before word gets out. Did you see this in the twitter.com/CryptoGat 's newsletter? It was twitter.com/TheCryptoDog 's selection today.

They have a combined 60k followers. Only a matter of time before hype starts building.

For sure user. For sure.

so king shiller, why the crash in july?

it started mooning about 10x ago, lmao

you should probably look charts more often. Nearly all previous ATHs for alts were during that month

Yeah. Everything tanked then. And most cryptopia coins that haven't been pumped are getting pumped. This one at least has an active dev team, some hype building up, and some announcements.

If you're looking for a x10-50 moon before anyone else finds it, this is it.

What exchange can I buy it on dont want to use cryptopia since they paused ltc and btc takes ages to transfer?

Jesus how new are you?

i just did 2 ltc transfers to buy this an hour ago.

it wasn't a crash, it was bitcoin core being manipulated upward.

USD value of most alts stayed in the same pattern. BTC-core's rise was artificial. That pattern will not repeat.

Yes but ltc trading has paused on cryptopia shall i buy on c-cex?

You are so fucking new and trash at trading it's hilarious. Are you a fucking retard? You don't deserve to be rich.

what he said.

i had to sell the litecoin i transferred back to btc in order to buy proc with it. are you retarded?

you'd pay a higher price via LTC markets anyway, noob. volume on shittopia ltc markets is fucking nil

There's people in this thread who don't even know how to find out what exchanges coins are on. I don't think we're dealing with the brightest minds of biz.

Beware this is the target for a PnD group.

How high do they plan to go?

this is an target for an PnD group, gosh I wish people like you would be banned from thia board.

What PnD group? Prove it, asshole. Make one ounce of proof.

This was just published in Crypto Gat's newsletter a few hours ago. That ain't a pump and dump, retard.

yeah no joke, crypto investors are the dumbest money there is

PROVE IT.

You can check @CryptoGat newsletter yourself. It's on his telegram. Don't be a fucking retard.

so many posts by this ID. I dont get it, seems like a pump and dump to me

Oh right. Bought a small bag. Thanks OP

Crypto Dog (30k followers) and NOT a pump and dump guy by ANY means literally just tweeted he's in PROC.

Who's fucking stupid now, idiots?

twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/950883584872796160

WHAT FUCKING EXCHANGE HAVE U BOUGHT IT ON

I'm shilling my own shit and defending it against people accusing me of a pump and dump. How does that make it a pump & dump? Fucking hell.

CRYPTOPIA you fucking bottom feeding parasite of a faggot. Learn to use coinmar

Yes but BTC will take fucking ages to transfer over

CRYPTOPIA you bottom feeding retard.

LTC and then just trade it on the exchange.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID BEST DONT INVEST IN CRYPTO YOULL LOSE EVERYTHING

Dude it's going to x10-50 over the next few weeks. You can wait 30 minutes on a transfer or if you're clever and not a fucking retard (which I'm pretty sure you are) you could transfer LTC and then exchange it for BTC and then buy if you feel pressed for time.

YOU LITERALLY CANT EXCHANGE LTC FOR BTC ON CRYPTOPIA YOU DUMB NUGGER MONKEY

people who transfer btc need to be shot

Do not listen to PLEASE INVEST as much as you possibly can especially into ATHs of shitcoins I am currently holding

Use the BTC exchange holy shit dude put down the pipe.

YES YOU FUCKING CAN HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE ACTUALLY CALLING SOMEONE ELSE RETARDED WHEN YOU ARE THIS FUCKING BRAINDEAD

fuck you faggot this shit is already dumping

I LITERALLY DID EXACTLY THAT AN HOUR AGO YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT.

get the fuck off of Veeky Forums you braindead fucking pajeet faggot you don't deserve to be rich continue shitting on the street and being poor you dumb nigger monkey you deserve no wealth

If you AREN'T investing in coins that are doing ATH after ATH you are retard. This alt season is insane. If you think you're going to get in on perfectly unpumped coins, you are dead wrong. The action this thing has seen today is NOTHING compared to what's coming. it's only 13 million market cap you schmuck

I have done this 3 times today already. You are retarded.

literally at it's highest point today and you think it's dumping? holy shit. Just buy and shut the fuck up.

Holy fuck are you dumb. We don't want your retard money in PROC. Go buy XRP or some shit.

pajeet you are way too into this for me to trust your motives.

shut up you whiney cunt. you couldn't hold a coffee cup in those twigs you call arms, let alone crypto.

I'm on the defensive, user. Bitches coming at me from all angles. Gets all me heated. My bad.

WHERE ARE YOU HOLDING MY BAGS PAJEET ILL KILL YOU

Wtf does it actually do op? I'm looking on their site and can't find anything. I can't find a white paper.

so don't buy it u fag. let's both screen cap this right now and come back 1 week from today. This time next Tuesday. We'll see who was right, bitch.

I'm buy ordering this at 700
Just to let you anons know i have the WORST luck getting buy ordering and selling (moons when i sell)
This will never drop to 700 because of me, so buy above me and your set.

I want to get this coin but I can only afford $30 worth which is 200, should i still invest?

>sees threa
>oh boi I want to jump on this ride! Just let me sell my shitcoin on YoBit so I can have funds to join!”
>”oh shid I forgot the password, let me just reset it”
>has to sell far below below Lowest sell order because volume is tiny
>about to withdraw
>”Withdrawals on your account has been disabled for 3 days because you recently changed your password”
>shitcoin I sold has gone up 10% meaning if I rebuy to hold it more, I will have less of them
>because I am a miniwhale, everyone will put their buy orders above my order “wall”
Seems like there are some moon missions that is not intended for me and when I try to chase them I end up getting AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK THIS FUCKING EXCHANGE AAAAAAAH

I just won a scratch off and i invested right now, the luck is with us

FUCK THERE ARE SO MANY TYPOS BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING PISSED

>can't sign up to cryptopia for this obvious moon mission
WHY

What to sell for this coin? Dont judge my shitty portfolio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

everything except TAU and DENT, thank me later

consolidate you stupid fuck

what the fuck

I know...

DBC, HUSH also?

K...

Sell everthing and buy this you moron

Okay. I get it...

Man you need to go all in with one coin and hope you get something like 3x 5x. Then you can diversify. You will make no money with a folio like this. (I am not saying buy proc, I am still looking into it)

Just sold XRP, LUN, TRX and XLM... I hope PROC is good otherwise might aswell be an hero...

it just jumped to 90% gain so yeah its good

Holy fuck you have no fucking idea what you are doing. Get out of this game right now before you lose all your money dumbass you are clearly not the right IQ for this

some people are destined to stay poor and u are one of them

When that happens I end up buying high then it drops. Would you recommend waiting or get in as soon as I can?

There are nicer ways to get your point through. I am new to this yes, that is why Im here asking for help and recommendations. Sorry if my post trigerred you that much...

I bought in at 74% increase and i waited 30 minutes and it hit 90% hasn't dropped since i'd buy now

I am a crypto insider with a big following on twitter. If you're serious about crypto, you'll know who I am.

PROC is a scam. I encourage everyone to read about the people behind it. Not the facade, the actual people pulling the strings.

Like I said last year this time, you'll want to hold on to ETH, XRP and LTC. They'll all double their value in a month.

Is cyrptopia secure? I've never used.

Just bought a little that I could afford mate, drop your address and il make sure I can give you some back in case this is legit. Many thanks bro, all the best :)

m8 don't expect nice words here this is the way people talk

Op has only 1k to he's name those are horrible choices, just invest into PROC and 10-20x your money in a month OP.

Prove it. If you're really a huge twitter person. Make one reply to someone and then post it here.

Easiest fucking thing int he world to do.

Fucking idiot.