Do I look okay for a beginner?

Do I look okay for a beginner?

>kin
wew lad

I bought it much lower though, I was gonna where it goes

I fear for you user

In the same boat, good luck user

Is my portfolio really that bad? I think I have some solid holds.

I'm gonna bump this one more time. I really want some more feedback.

You want real advice?
Look at coinmarketcap before you buy anything.
If the supply is over 1 billion, don't bother.

kin is worthless opus is shit. Once this bull run ends you will be fucked.

not a fan of kin personally and i dont know what OPT is but the others seem solid. take a look at electroneum, dent, siacoin, phore, ethos, and ethlend. those are ones im looking to buy when this dip ends

except ICX

I believe you should only hold 2-3 coins with that amount of money.

Stop buying everything Veeky Forums shills

he said supply not market cap. the supply of icx is 400million

Why should supply really matter that much? Most devs start burning their coins quite a bit, don't they? Especially a coin thats pretty new

>dbc
>not zcl
Throwing away free money, stay poor

You guys are overdiversifying

mb

whats up with OPT, shits only going down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

too diversed, go all in 1 coin

4 different coins with 1400 is aight. 8 is shit indeed.

Undiversify this shitfolio pleaseeee

>Only decent coin is DBC
>Only 25

Nah cunt, u gon b poor.

keep the xrb, eth, xlm, req, icx, and link. def get rid of kin. idk anything about the rest of those coins

I'm not going to pretend I'm some richfag who has made a bunch off of shitcoins, but diversification is not that bad.. If you put your money into a lot of potential coins, your margin of error is likely going to be a lot less smaller.. Especially for people just getting into altcoins like myself, we don't have the "feel" for the market yet, and most of the time it's easy to believe pajeet on various sites because of all the hype. I don't put mine all in one coin for this various reason. I don't research as well as I should (I'm new and still trying to learn what I should be looking for and what I shouldn't), so for that reason my strategy is satisfying enough.

Most of the coins in my Blockfolio should at least hit $2-3 EOY and if that's the case I will be satisfied with my 30k bortfolio. Once I get a good amount saved up, I'll be willing to drop 10k in a shitcoin that pumps and dumps. But before that, playing it safe to build my wallets seems like a good strategy.

I'm trying to not go red on KIN. Got memed into it and now it'd take like $15 in tx fees to get out and put it in something else. idc about that at this point.

Should I cut down XRB though? I want more risk then what XLM and XRB have shown these past few days
The portfolio is +80% across the board so I'm not just buying high and putty hands

agree

Put it all in BAT

unless youre a
>diversifying faggot

BRENDAN "Don't like dykes" EICH
brendan "GAY NO WAY" eich
Brendan "Fuck the fags, hold my bags" Eich

OP here, now I'm starting to feel the same way on KIN. I have an idea of where I'd put it but I don't even have enough ETH in MEW for gas. Lol. I don't know much about XRB but it seems like you could probably find coins with better ROI. ENG still has a long way to go. I firmly believe it could go past $100 in six months.

>f you put your money into a lot of potential coins, your margin of error is likely going to be a lot less smaller
Your margin of success is also smaller. The more diversified you are the more you float around the mean.

How many coins would you hold?

You're right if you look at it only from the monetary perspective, but you're not taking into account how easily newfags like myself are convinced into buying shitcoins. If a newfag decides to invest all his 1k into ripple last week when everyone says it's going on coinbase, he would be utterly fucked and panicking right now. This shit happens all the time to newfags which is why the should initially diversify as a rule of thumb.

Add some ufr