FUCK THIS SHIT PAJEET COIN I BOUGHT AT .25 IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOWN

FUCK THIS SHIT PAJEET COIN I BOUGHT AT .25 IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOWN

this entire market is down, chill out fool

>.25
Why? Sweet Jesus why?

I bought in at 2cents and feel like a faggot

It's confirmed a scam coin. Look on r/cryptocurrency there's a post how whitepaper is plagiarised and Justin is selling his stack. Probably one of the best scams in crypto history.

It was literally exposed as a chink scam have you been living under a rock?

>kys

agree the guy manage to pull over a billion $ that's insane

Its all over every crypto board that its a scam.

Fucking chinks man

Isn't this shit just an erc20 memecoin?

I'm having difficulty deciding if this is fud or you're actually this fucking retarded

>an hero
>be one

>pajeet coin
worse. it's a normiecoin

oh, would ya look at that. it's already fucking recovered... who could have ever seen this coming?

you're delusional. it's -16% in the last 24 hours

>who could have ever seen this coming?
tfw bought a shitload today

Yeah man fucking scam, if I had this shit coin I would just sell it right now you know.

you should buy Verge now to cut your loss.
it's at an all time high.

i'd rather be delusional and rich than a stupid cunt like you :^)

damn, you're really emotional about this. how much did you lose so far?
also joined Veeky Forums last week I presume

I fucked up and used my reserve ETH to buy the dip a couple hours ago at the daily low of 1100. Of course right after it fucking tanks 20%. I'm so fucking stupid and going to be bagholding this shit forever, all I wanted was a quick 20% gain to increase my eth stack.

Then I was fucking driving during that dip to 7500 and I couldn't fucking buy with the few eth I have left. Fuck this shit.

up 50k on swing trades

>keep projecting

yeah fuck justin sun

You don't even have 1k to your name. Keep dreaming, though.

again with the projection.. you should really consider counseling, user.

TRON CANNOT BE STOPPED!
NO AMOUNT OF FUD... JUST BUY THE FUCKING DIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Justin Sun was the CEO OF RIPPLE CHINA. That's the Chinese branch of the Entire Ripple company to you. He literally oversaw the entire operation in China.

You think that he wouldn't be able to create a blockchain? You think that he wouldn't be able to make a cryptocurrency? You think that he wouldn't be able to create one of the most succesful organizations in existense?

Let me fill you in on something - Chinese culture isn't like our own. You literally have to go out and get drunk every night to make contacts, and then wake up again in the morning to work, sometimes not even going home at night. You think you have it tough? Try getting >4 hours of sleep every night, and then waking up to work on your feet all day, forging contracts, signing documents, meeting people, networking, constantly, 7 days a week.

Tron is NOT LIKE OTHER CRYPTOS. YOU ALL MAKE ME SO MAD..

It's an erc20 token you retard.